L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Admit something v. Sex, Lies and Videotape edition

Beachcat

Bluelight Crew
I enjoy the admit something thread in the Lounge, thought it could be cool to have a SLR version.

I admit that I miss having that feeling of getting with a person for the first time

Oh this could be fun :D

I admit that I spent almost 3 years faking orgasms with my ex, and he never found out...
To be fair though, I enjoyed it just as much without them.

When the extremely hot girl downstairs is having sex, the bed is is squeaking and she is moaning like a ghost... I hear her saying she wants it hard and that she is getting wet... I sometimes get so turned on, that I start to fap.

I admit that I spent almost 3 years faking orgasms with my ex, and he never found out...

oh, you twisted tart you!

<3

OT: I miss all my exs. There were reasons I loved them enough to be completely about them for a time in my life.

I admit I really want to try having sex in a higher dimensional manifold, empirical reality be damned.

I admit that the scenarios I fantasize about when I masturbate would totally disgust me if I heard about them happening in real life.

I also admit that I lol'd last night....my husband and I were in bed and we were watching Alaska State Troopers and the name of the episode was "Deep Wood Standoff" and he said, " I think this should be the name of the new sexual position we are going to invent tonight.". It was pretty funny.

Kudos on the thread B - you have reminded me to resurrect my Q & A thread from ages ago which was moderately popular -
I enjoy the admit something thread in the Lounge, thought it could be cool to have a SLR version.

I admit that I miss having that feeling of getting with a person for the first time

- on topic - I admit that I used to fuck any gal with a pretty face who was into me, coz I was too lonely to be by myself at nights a lot of the time.

I admit that I'm in love but too scared to tell the other person. And I also want him to say it first, lol. I have an inkling he feels the same way ;)

It's almost better just letting this feeling last as long as I can though.... in some ways...

It's because of girls like you that most men are completely useless in a bed.

Yo at least become part of the thread, if you're going to make snarky comments and ruin the good vibes.

I admit - I have had a bad habit of holding off telling teh ladies I really like that fact for aaaaaages, as I'm shy at heart and I use tact in completely the wrong ways.

Last edited:
I admit that I just spent almost 15 minutes secretly watching one of my yard guys out the window. He was laying pine straw and damn he was hot in a good looking college boy sort of way. He is probably only like 22 or something, and I lusted after him in my heart. :)

Not really, he was amazing. I didn't care that I didn't have any orgasms, I just didn't want to hurt his feelings. Judging a bit fast maybe?

If you're useless in bed I think you should focus on yourself rather than letting the frustration out on other people ;)

I admit that I just spent almost 15 minutes secretly watching one of my yard guys out the window. He was laying pine straw and damn he was hot in a good looking college boy sort of way. He is probably only like 22 or something, and I lusted after him in my heart. :)
id consider myself a good looking college boy. and I'm 22 ;)

id consider myself a good looking college boy. and I'm 22 ;)

Well come lay some pine straw in a white undershirt and camo shorts and I will creep on you through my window as well! ;)

I admit that I found said yard guy even more attractive when I went outside and struck up a conversation with him. He was very frat boy looking from afar, but up close he had some cool tats and a very bad boy look about him. You could tell that he would be fun to hang out with, but would probably break your heart. Then I went back inside and watched him lift, crouch and bend over some more. Yum.

Haha I know. I feel bad for it sometimes. Then sometimes I feel like I should just tell him to get back at him for cheating on me :D

i dont think its a much revenge or as much as a shot to dudes as women think

when me n my girl split up she told me she faked most of the orgams she had n serious has a heart attack i looked her n the eyes n said "i dont care, i still got mine" n she seemed so dissapointed by my lack of caring n told me im an asshole

i mean dont get me wrong when you satisfy a women it feels good but at the end of the day especially if it was kind of a bitter break up i doubt he'd care that you faked it

i admit ive had a butt plug n my ass, i let my ex toss my salad.

tho it was kinda disturbing when she told me that while i was still on dope she would stay awake at night playing with my butt hole n that she stopped after a short while cuz once she tried to insert her finger in there n i hit her in my sleep.(pretty hard apparently) i have no recolection of any of this tho

Last edited:
I faked cumming last night during sex with my girl.... :\

ha ive done this, my girl would get so upset, down on herself n mad at me for using when i couldnt cum while i was usin that once i pulled out while hittin it from the back that i faked n orgasm n spit on her back cuz i (almost) always pulled out

but the joke was on me i guess cuz she never said anything n i thought she never knew then six months or so later she was tellin me bout her friend walkin out on a dude cuz he spit on her n i was like thats so fucked up who would spit on a girl during sex n with the sternest look she looked me right n the eyes n was like i know you faked it n spit on my back n i said why didnt you say anything n she replied wtf do you say to that