• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

Acid in canada?

So i see the thread has been archived and a mod said its been merged but I cant find the thread

the old one had gotten filled up with 1000post and a new one was created(the one thats archived now) but i guess now they are grouping cananda's acid with what the US gets??

I moved it back into the regular forum. Not sure why it was archived.

A friend of mine picked up some that have the same flower of life as the ones shown in psych0delics picture but look like they were from a different part of a sheet (different colours in the back but the same flower of life) and would like me to try em. I am on the opposite side of the country (vic). Anyway just curious if anyone has anything to say about them I am paranoid about RCs and would like to have a rough idea on potency

finally found some cid in BC after looking for a while. the ex picked up a vial of strong stuff, one drop was strong enough to fuck on of my friends up.. he was on a totally different planet. haven't tried it myself as we are no longer on speaking terms. :(

But luckily, came across someone else selling vials for a great price. Have yet to test it, but soon! hopefully it's decent. He also has some white on whites.

A friend of mine picked up some that have the same flower of life as the ones shown in psych0delics picture but look like they were from a different part of a sheet (different colours in the back but the same flower of life) and would like me to try em. I am on the opposite side of the country (vic). Anyway just curious if anyone has anything to say about them I am paranoid about RCs and would like to have a rough idea on potency

I had flower of life's and hunab kus on the same sheet - they alternated. Very good. Didn't know they were still in bc.. must find more.. they were the best I have tried so far.

just picked up this in ottawa
NSFW:
igbx8j.jpg

mad hatters,a nd the other ones were called mandalas, how are they? better then the pokemon? fractal trees? mr clean?

Those mandalas look pretty tight, I'd love to see more of what's going on in the background there. Let us know how they are.

Mr. Fluffykins all of those are not THAT great, they're alright... but not really worth it.

I just picked up some Snowflakes and they are boom! Some of the best cid I've tried.
Will post picture soon.
Even better than the indian goddesses.

4 hits wasn't bad, had alot on my mind, bad tripped during a few hours of the trip, wasn't bad for 4 hits of acid, i only did the mad hatters, tho,
and with the state my life is at since i did them i prolly won't be doing acid for a really long time,

Hey guys I just got this from a friend. He said it came from BC. Anyone tried it? It's on thick blotter paper and I can't really make out what the print is. He claims its good but second opinion is always nice!

<3

NSFW:
lama.jpg

Mr. Fluffykins all of those are not THAT great, they're alright... but not really worth it.

I just picked up some Snowflakes and they are boom! Some of the best cid I've tried.
Will post picture soon.

OrAnGePoPsIcLe is the acid oracle of the Ottawa region . Didnt you know that mr fluffykins :0

(Sarcasm)

Say what you want JamesMartin, you know where we stand.
I only speak through experience, and i'm not about to spread any negative vibes.

Those tabs that keyoflife posted look... identical to LSD visuals I've had. beautiful, perfect!

haven't found any in months :S

Hey guys I just got this from a friend. He said it came from BC. Anyone tried it? It's on thick blotter paper and I can't really make out what the print is. He claims its good but second opinion is always nice!

<3

NSFW:
lama.jpg

I ended up trying one hit of these to be safe, and they are acid for sure. Clean high and everything was fantastic and I had waving visuals off of one hit. So I can safely say they are nice and I'm sure 2-3 of these will be a fun trip. =)

Will post picture soon.

sick, im getting some for an upcoming music event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pictures, it's always great buying some after the reviews and sure a lot easier to identify!

anyways i got some acid from montreal, that got my cousin fucked off 1 hit,
i did 1 hit 5 hours after 4 hits of 2c-b, and i still got some hallucinations even with the burnt out receptors, expensive but worth it, looking forward to trying it soon, but its on my friends camera,

saw a performance by the artist shpongle, greatest night of my life, as alot of psychedfllic users can imagine

Last edited by a moderator: