• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

It really seems like we have different tabs upon inspecting your pic No cars. I think that me and Winner have the same sheet. If so, hes in luck. lol and by the sounds of it, so is No cars lol

Perhaps a different sheet, but very similar xtal quality and potency. I love these tabs :)

I love how acid sheets can be so beautiful and intricate. Very appropriate IMO.

Came across these, look to be the thousand hand buddha (multi armed buddha) / seed of life, does anyone know the "proper" title?

Anyone else have any experience with these?

The blue hunab ku ones were pretty awesome FYI, definitely clean as everyone else has confirmed. cant comment on strength but two had me feeling just great with some decent visuals if i was paying attention to them.

JU7AUoa.jpg

People have been calling it snowflake/thousand hands of buddha around here. It is very clean and potent, two hits gets me just right, 3 is a real trip. I don't find it to be all that visually impressive though. Ran into some blotter with a Roland 303 on it that is quite nice, maybe not as strong as the snowflake, but perhaps more visual, hard to say since it was my second dose that night.

i've been reading a lot about so called LS? being passed off as lsd. someone even suggested that all the hunab ku/seed of life/mayan calender prints are not the genuine article. a friend of mine who took acid in the late 60's and early 70's tried a few different batches of this blotter. he found them all somewhat different, but said the mayan calander print was nearly exactly like the acid he remembers from many years ago, more so than the other prints. i've got it on good authority that all these prints are the same chemical, from the same source, the only difference being the doseage. lsd or or not? hard to say without lab testing. but if it's not lsd, what ever it is must have been floating around for decades.

I know for a fact there has been at least some confirmed, lab tested LSD on the paper shown previously this year. There is definitely a possibility of a copycat though.

Not that ergoloid conspiracy again.

I've seen the GC/MS analysis for a supposed "LSB/LSP" blotter from Europe and in my opinion doesn't appear to indicate that it isn't LSD. Unless you heard it from the chemist or just want a good conspiracy theory, there's no real reason to believe you have anything other than LSD. Those hits are pretty distinct and shady dealers are marketers, easier for them to just get it off a blotter art site, I don't think the likelihood of a mimic print of any of Hunab Ku / Avalokitesvara prints are very likely.

In fact some of you may recall the exact Avalokitesvara / Thousand Hand print without the symbols on each hit, and perforated, from Europe several years back. I think from the same Swiss crystal that went on to lay several other popular European prints. You'll notice the Canadians have adopted the same print, only it is not perforated, and has that familiar symbol you see on Canadian prints. I guess it's the Seed of Life symbol?

i've been reading a lot about so called LS? being passed off as lsd. someone even suggested that all the hunab ku/seed of life/mayan calender prints are not the genuine article. a friend of mine who took acid in the late 60's and early 70's tried a few different batches of this blotter. he found them all somewhat different, but said the mayan calander print was nearly exactly like the acid he remembers from many years ago, more so than the other prints. i've got it on good authority that all these prints are the same chemical, from the same source, the only difference being the doseage. lsd or or not? hard to say without lab testing. but if it's not lsd, what ever it is must have been floating around for decades.

But the CBC article that i posted a page or so back with the Luke Browns said that a lab confirmed it was LSD. It has been lab tested. It is LSD.
There was a debate several pages back about how different the euro doses were from Canadian ones. While i can't speak from every euro tab, the testing i have seen from europe has been LSD too. Bascially the people who think either europe or Canada was all pro-lad or some LSx never produced any actual proof, besides their opinions.
The test results for the hunabs i saw showed them to be 80 mics, many euro doses are half that. To be honest the most likely scenario is our LSD here is more highly dosed than euro tabs, and whenever that happens its creates hysteria among those who are unfamiliar with LSD's effects at higher dosages. This happens so often its almost funny. Its why people said the brown acid at woodstock was bad, it was just highly dosed.
I really hope this debate doesnt start again, its silly.

LSD is distinctive. If you've taken real lab confirmed tabs enough times at any point in your life, you will likely be able to tell the difference. The hunab ku, multi-bhudda, and alpha are all LSD. From the same source, who happens to have been my source since 1998 (that's my best guess), who also happens to lab test gear from time to time. In the wild folly of my youth I can recall obtaining high grade tabs, such as Easter Islands on individually perforated blotter, as well as red and green alien heads (2002?) some of which are near legendary in the Calgary and B.C circuit. Over the years he has never provided us with anything other than real blotter and sugar cubes. I have 54 sugar cubes estimated at 100ug each which I can post pictures of, although they are not that impressive, as well as a few lots of the the alpha centauri print, and a few 100-lots that I have saved for a few years. They are all REAL prints, do not toss the tabs out on TSA's advice. Take a half tab, if within 45-60 minutes you feel hippy vibes, and if you come down around 4-7 hours later, you've got your self a real hunab ku or multi b ect.

I'd love to see that Canadian paper, Psilver! post some pics!

So what does the poem on the back of the Canadian Hunab Ku say?

Check page 18, I posted a bunch of pictures of the multi bhudda and hunab ku. I have not actually read the poem of the hunab, I will ask my buddy exactly what it says. I have several fragmented pictures of the poem on page 18 as well.

Just a heads up to anyone tripping in Montreal, there are some hits going around that I'm pretty sure are some kind of NBOME. I don't know the exact print but some hits had the classic Che Guevara image on them, some had a skull. I've seen them in two different sizes, some were around the same size as most hits I've encountered in Canada, the others were bigger, maybe twice as big. They're perforated and the paper is thicker than the hunab hits and more of a looser fibrous kind of paper. The operation seems to be local so I doubt they're widespread, just a few assholes trying to profit off ignorance, but watch out nonetheless.

I have no experience with NBOMEs but I have tons with legit LSD and DOx and the profile fit neither so my best guess is NBOME: very bitter taste that lasted a while, my tongue went numb for 10 minutes or so, I came up quickly and was fully down in maybe 5 or 6 hours after dropping. I'll admit it was fun but definitely be safe if you come across these, they're dosed pretty strong and a multi-hit trip could be very dangerous.

i never said i believed that theory. definitely don't anyone throw any tabs away! all the tabs i mentioned have been what i consider good clean lsd. either that, or i have never had the real deal, which seems unlikely. and the fact that my friend found them mostly indistinguishable from tabs he had in the 60's and 70's pretty well confirms it.

Now that al-lad is available I guess they will be passed off as lsd although many are saying it`s better than lsd,

I don't really do acid since I avoid psychedelics but there is definitely acid in Canada. I used to hang out a lot with a psytrance crowd (lots of hippies) and they always had acid lol

4m1DZuK.jpg

Really good white paper in Alberta. There is lots of good stuff out there right now. And please don't PM me for sources, I will report you.

Last edited:
Came across this, Anyone have any idea that it might be and any reports?

Thanks

Pe7l09U.jpg