• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

I highly doubt you would find acid at a work camp in the patch. That isn't the right market, its mostly coke/weed.

There probably is acid in Montreal but it might be only in select groups? I know a few people that carry it where I'm from so I have no trouble acquiring but sometimes the quality isn't great.

Also Shambhala is crazy, you could be walking out of your camp to get food and get asked by like 2 or 3 people to buy drugs. Or even randoms just walking through camps offering their goods. Not that I'm hating or any thing :D

I just bought a ten strip of what I'm pretty sure is acid, but can't be sure. Anyone have any experience with the tabs with Avalokitesvara blotter design? (I assume the full design would look like this):
avalokitesvara.jpg

Here's a picture of the tabs in question:
o7SgwPI.jpg

I bought tabs off this same guy (he's a hippy who loves acid and knows a good source) last time I did LSD. I got the same Mayan calender tabs (with the lines and dots) that were posted here previously and they were definitely acid. I only took one tab and it was pretty mellow with no visuals but my friend took two and had a great time. So while I would assume the guy has a good source, I'm not sure about these ones specifically as they haven't been posted here but other tabs I've encountered have been posted and I really don't like getting NBOMe'd

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure those are legit, The Thousand hands of Buddha tabs that were going around, of decent strength too

I just bought a ten strip of what I'm pretty sure is acid, but can't be sure. Anyone have any experience with the tabs with Avalokitesvara blotter design?

Those are good L. Often called the "Thousand Hands of Buddha" print. Same source as the Hunab Ku's, Alpha Centauri, and Seed/Flower of Life. Canada's got the good L now.

Having a hell of a time finding the real deal in central AB, too much bitters out and about! Would love to know where the hippies are hiding it! Just have to wait till june fesitvals

Ps - pink butterflies are def RC Blotters!

Last edited:
Yeah those thousand hand tabs are great, had a perfect trip on just one hit, definitely good L

Those are good L. Often called the "Thousand Hands of Buddha" print. Same source as the Hunab Ku's, Alpha Centauri, and Seed/Flower of Life. Canada's got the good L now.

This, don't buy anything but these prints and you'll stay safe.

Any one else notice a huge increase in acid thats not on paper in the last 4-6 months. All the people that had hunabs, myan ect now seem to have it in forms other than blotter. I wish their was a bit more variety in Canada, it seems theirs only one major producer hopefully he does not stop any time soon.

Update on the Thousand Hands of Buddha tabs. I took 3 and my friend took 4. Amazing experience, strong acid. I would estimate them to be around 80-120ug each, but don't take my word for it.

Came across these blue hunab ku in SK. It looks like they are the ones everyone else has been talking about in the thread so far. They are 1/4 inch squared. Should be legit?

They had this text on the back side, im guessing the words are *Beau* (Beautiful?) or *beav* (beaver? less likely) and *of cho*(of chosen?)

The 3rd, 4th and 5th pics are some stuff a friend got from shambhala this year. I believe the 4 hits are really 2 cut in halves as they are pretty small. Can anyone help identify these? My friend said 2 was pretty decent but he probably was on a whole hell of a lot of stuff so hard to tell.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Ry7RRZd.jpg

aD2xuAh.jpg

LddGq4g.jpg

CFyPjqx.jpg

sLlYqx9.jpg

Can't help with the images but do remember some acid in Canada...

1967 - Monterey...or was that in California?

Best acid, ever.

Last edited:
Ever since the Hunab Ku's, Mayan Calendars, etc. showed up about 7 years ago they've dominated this thread. The nice thing with Hunabs or mayan calendars was that the doses indicated by the borders of the image (it's all unperf), but the strongest I have yet to have was the 'avatar-like blue god' print. The pencil lines on the back were done in a rush; some where 1/3" instead of 1/4", some were 1/6". I just eyeballed with the scissors, and one particular trip I cut a bit extra; ya know, just to male sure (about 5/8" x 1/4").

Just gone, it was time to laugh, meet the floor and just take it all in. :)

LSD used to be such a rare specialty, hard to find drug that you paid through the nose for weak tabs. I have a feeling this runs deep; I mean the whole nation, and much of the US from one group. They're either really smart or it's the government making it.

I'm absolutely amazed they're still making those same tabs from my first adventures, now that's staying power.

"stuff a friend got from shambhala this year."

If it came from shambala it is very likely to be legit. At that festival you can test it for free at a harm reduction booth, thats got to limit the fakes. I think someone posted the hunab ku poem in this thread, or maybe it was the shroomery. To the sketchy people who keep messaging me from this thread sorry i cant help you. Here is a lesser known festival in BC with a hunab ku stage<snip>:
http://www.djmag.ca/2012/06/12/sync-festival-full-festival-coverage/

Last edited by a moderator: