• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

Don't forget Motion Notion, that's in BC now. Same place as Sync.

Update on the Thousand Hands of Buddha tabs. I took 3 and my friend took 4. Amazing experience, strong acid. I would estimate them to be around 80-120ug each, but don't take my word for it.

Those are good L. Often called the "Thousand Hands of Buddha" print. Same source as the Hunab Ku's, Alpha Centauri, and Seed/Flower of Life. Canada's got the good L now.

legit, 1 hit of alpha seemed to be a bit stronger than one of flower, but it might've just been fresher. all quality legit.
-like the guy said, if you get these your safe and good to go

Found these in toronto and was trying to figure out the design, now i know :)

881933884-IMG_00000288_hdr.jpg

i am thinking 2 hits as a dose. last time i had the domino ones and 1.5 hits was a little less then i had hoped. any thoughts?

I just bought a ten strip of what I'm pretty sure is acid, but can't be sure. Anyone have any experience with the tabs with Avalokitesvara blotter design? (I assume the full design would look like this):
avalokitesvara.jpg

Here's a picture of the tabs in question:
o7SgwPI.jpg

I bought tabs off this same guy (he's a hippy who loves acid and knows a good source) last time I did LSD. I got the same Mayan calender tabs (with the lines and dots) that were posted here previously and they were definitely acid. I only took one tab and it was pretty mellow with no visuals but my friend took two and had a great time. So while I would assume the guy has a good source, I'm not sure about these ones specifically as they haven't been posted here but other tabs I've encountered have been posted and I really don't like getting NBOMe'd

The Multi-armed bhudda/Avalokitesvara print is popping up in Alberta. Probably from 80-100ug, decent silver from what i can tell. Will post pics tommrow. Also, from what i hear there are baby blue blotters of some sort floating around as well. My fairly uneducated friend described the sheets as featuring a "baby blue hindu god playing guitar." I doubt that the image is a "hindu god", but this is as deatailed of a description as i could get from him. Regardless, i would like to hear some feedback before i ask to grab a sheet, but as supplies are limited i want to act fast.

IMG_20130524_00439.jpg

Here is the blue-shiva print that my friend of a friend was talking about. When i finally got to take a peak at them up close i realized that they were one of the famed blue Hanab Ku prints, composed of mini-mayan-glyphs or hanab kus ;). So i picked up 2 sheets instead of one. The multiarmed bhudda print, as well as the Alpha Centrauri, were available as well. A blue-bird sung to me that all 3 prints come from the same source, and they are all real deal, med-quality xtals. The bird also whistled that there is going to be a Hanab-Bhudda-Alpha flood in western Can this summer, whatever that means.

Heres a picture of the same print, next to some of the multi armed bhudda print (which is actually composed of mini-seeds of life).
IMG_20130524_00455.jpg

Heres one last shot of the Hanab Ku print
IMG_20130524_00451.jpg

Sorry about the low quality pictures, i have a much better camera but its not with me at the moment. I will take more up close pictures of the hanab ku and flower of life symbols.

That Gorilla "print" you see is ACTUALLY the stickers used to hide the LSD in the mail, if you look closely. Looks like the print that was hidden was the very popular, widespread, and potent Alpha Centauri (Luke Brown).

Beautiful blue Shiva/Hunab Ku! I have a slightly different variant of that print sitting in my personal stash. In mine, there was no poetry on the back of the hits (that I could tell, only had 100 hits originally), but the backrground was a much darker blue, and the actual Hunab Ku symbol is much, much darker and easier to see on my print. Pic below!

LBhfUjA.jpg

Last edited:
I will take an upclose picture using a real camera because my pictures dont do them justice lol, either way your hunab symbols are darker for sure. These tabs are the strongest that i have managed to get my hands on so far, with one tab consistently providing potent, pleasureable and genuine LSD vibes for 5-6 hours. The come up is always within 50 minutes. The multi armed bhuddas (orange seeds of life) are super potent as well, with one dose usually being sufficient to bring about open eyed hallucinations.

I have a sheet and a half of the Alpha Centauri as well, which to me is not as potent as the blueshiva-hunab or multi bhudda, but is still good stuff none the less. Anyone who ends up with these hits is in luck. Will post a load of up close high def pics asap.

Winner, those tabs are identical to mine. They are blue shiva, they just seem to be cut from the very edge of the billboard. Im taking some better pics as we speak and will upload within the next few hours. I will take a pic of 200 different tabs to show you what i mean, as one chunk of mine seems to be identical to your 50-lot.

Upon closer inspection of several other 100-lots, i realized that we might all have the same tabs, both the darker and more defined hunab-ku as well as the lighter version are present throughout different portions of the 1000 bit billboard. The bottom of the print is where the symbols get really defined and dark, and the middle and top recedes into a different shades of medium to very light, as i clearly show in the pictures that follow. I wanna know, @Winner and No Cars Go, What are your tabs like? Real deal? Clean and quite strong like mine? 1 hit sufficient for hippy vibes? I would like to know if we have the exact same peices. if so, small world! The Multi bhudda seems to be strong as hell as well, but for whatever reason it doesnt hit me as "golden" as the blue shivas, what are other peoples experiences with both of these tabs?

Well heres the eye candy, i went a little crazy with the pics, but heres a ton of Blue shiva/ Hunab Ku's and some Multi-armed bhudda/ Seeds of life upclose and personal.
113.jpg
085.jpg

103.jpg
101.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

117.jpg

135.jpg

137.jpg

149.jpg

134.jpg

130.jpg

And finally, an unknown blotter. Looks weird and alot like a homegrown psilocybe mushroom. Ill have to google this...
DSCF1167.jpg

I didnt realize i had seen that sheet before, its so big. Not my picture but the same sheet. I havent tired these ones but i heard they were good.

index.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Yes it Extends very far. Nice! Excellent, i find them clean and powerful at the 1 tab dose. The multibhudda/seed of life might just be a stronger dose, but perhaps the xtals are of a slightly inferior calibre?

Last edited:
not too sure. i will know by tmrw lol How are the tabs you have btw no cars go? strong??