Acid In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
LikuidKid said:
From what i hear, LSD is back in London Ontario.

Must be that Arsenic blotter. LOL.

Or maybe some guy got it from a friend in TO and told his friends and they thought that Acid is back in London.

Ugh. London is such a disgusting place to find drugs - they are all restricted to tiny circles. I guess I could give the local and only official gay club/drug marketplace a try.... heh.

I am waiting to find the right people in toronto, been dying to try acid for years now. but theres always so much shroom around here :p

There's some in Montreal. And yes things are expensive here, I had a hard time finding mushrooms...mushrooms ! Much easier to find in summer though. On the plus side, pot is cheap and delivered.

I tried 2 hits lately and the LSD is great. I still have one left, but I'm waiting for the weather to get better, I want to go outside, tired of tripping looking at walls and listening music.

I know man where is the fucking acid around toronto! Even tho I'm in brampton, but still! Been looking for it for a while..

Last edited:
Over the past 5 years drugs have really started to boom in Canada. In Alberta its fairly easy to get any amount of acid you want...

I'm in Saskatchewan and I haven't seen any lsd around since the summer. There's probably a few hits here and there but it's for sure hard to find. I'd say the best bet to get acid would be to go to BC.

wtf are u guys talkin about ?

i live in toronto, and most of the time blotters are easier to get than coke...

EVERY single rave ive been to, ive been asked if i want acid by 10-15 people in the first hour / and its cheap

in sauga u can get blotters for 2 dollers n fifty cents

Acid in Quebec City is easy as hell to get.
Good stuff too, and only 7$ a hit.

This post was in violation of the BLUA - please read it. This is your only informal warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
bfisher said:
wtf are u guys talkin about ?

i live in toronto, and most of the time blotters are easier to get than coke...

WTF are YOU talking about?! How do you know that your acid connection isnt the only one in the area?

summer is almost here and my connections have died... bad toronto dealers, lol,....

summer is almost here and my connections have died... bad toronto dealers, lol,....

Well you'll be realhappy to know that mine have not.

Im in London BTW

aww, you must not have liked it when i replied negatively to your PMd request for connections. Fucking loser.

tons of acid on Prince edward island of all places,some liquid is going around also,blotter is a bit on the weak side but you take what you can get ey

some checkerboard acid going around saskatchewan, but i have a sneaking suspician it might be 5-meo-amt, but can't confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.