Acid In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
sdgjkhsdgh said:
There is some strong acid going around in Toronto.. Marilyn Manroe..$15 for a hit

ur getting ass raped if ur paying that. LSD is typically 5 / hit in Ontario.

Someone teach me how to read the Bluelight User Agreement, as I am apparently inept in that regard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, acid how I miss thee... Too much E in Toronto, and the E around here sometimes isn't even that good, yuck.
And 5 a hit is a good deal :)

i live in burlington (a town close to toronto), and while LSD is quite hard to find here, it isnt non existent. Recently it seems that a few o my hookups around town have some green, orange, and purple perferated blotters (all seperate sheets, not tye dye hits :p ) with no design. Anyone seen or sampled these?

^^
Yep I tried (along with a bunch of friends) the purple ones. They were some quality acid and everyone loved them.

The 1 hit I ate was about as good as a fly blotter (oct 03) and a little better than a dragon (may 04). And those are both pretty good blotters to beat. People that ate 2 hits tripped hard with strong 8-hour peaks.

It's around, but falls into the somewhat rare category here. Mildly difficult to obtain, I'd probably have to wait a week or two if I asked for it.

I ran into someone the other day who had acid to offer, but that was the first time in over 2 years that I've seen anyone in Toronto who had any. It is quite rare to find someone who is selling acid... What a shame!

Now try to find GHB in Toronto... That I've never run across :(

AKA, if you want the effects of GHB and cant find any, drink liquor because it does the SAME DAMN THING....8)

I live very close to vancover, and I haven't seen acid in over a year. Now, I'm not saying it doesnt exist period, but it certainly has declined over the years (I used to be offered it for 2.5 a hit). Now, it has vanished. I know a great many people who would buy it, if it ever came back. Stupid acid makers, they should come back.

I had just had me some acid, and like wow, oh Canada,.... :)

Anyone know if there is some in guelph? one kid said he could get it, but i have no idea what kind it is. he offered me some E and i looked it up on pill reports (white dolphin) and it turns out its complete shit so i dunno how reputable he is. oh and the reports came from dallas tx so i dunno what kinda connections that kid has..

wow, i really don't post much.

anyways, has anyone seen the Yoda prints floating around up there?

Every time i wanna pick up a sheet or 2 of acid, I go west coastin to BC Canada, Cali, and Washington. There seems to be plenty of shit around there in the summer time. Oooooh and the ecstacy there is unbelieveable, they all just lil E tards.

Status
Not open for further replies.