acid in america

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres been plenty of cid around new orleans lately. blue fairy blotter as well as some kaleidoscope blotter. its been an interesting past few weekends around here. one of my friends was on the kaleidoscope blotter and ended up going to the hospital cause he thought his lung had collapsed.

seethe303 said:
midwest area.
there is acid. and it is fucking good.
i am tripping weeeeeee

Hmm...let's hope that region includes Illinois, cuz I'd sure as fuck love to be saying, "i am tripping weeeeeee" lol

i live close to indy and still cant find it.

this sucks.

last time i thought i found acid i was at a party in toledo 2 weeks ago. these kids were like "yeah there is acid here.... and its good! felix the cat!" the kid showed me he ate some. i found the kid with the felix and bought a 5 strip for $20. me and my friend split it. i got a good look at the dude so i can spot him in a half an hour or so to buy more if it was real or beat his ass if it were fake. a half an hour passed and the kid bailed the party. i wasnt trippin. i was sober as hell. next time i see that kid im beatin his ass.

acid has been gone for like 2 years and everytime i hear its around, im always thinking "its gotta be fake".... but on the other hand, "what if its real?" then i buy it gettin my hopes all up and its ALWAYS FAKE!!! god im so pissed.

There is acid in Pittsburgh!! fucking A, it's only been two years. Although unfortunately my connect was so tripped out last night that he slept through my calling him all day, and now i'll have to wait a week. But what is one more week when compared to having waited for two years? erg, i can't wait.

There's acid in Missouri

*drools*

had some on saturday it was BOMB

tie dye blotter

master_hairahcaz said:
i live close to indy and still cant find it.

this sucks.

last time i thought i found acid i was at a party in toledo 2 weeks ago. these kids were like "yeah there is acid here.... and its good! felix the cat!" the kid showed me he ate some. i found the kid with the felix and bought a 5 strip for $20. me and my friend split it. i got a good look at the dude so i can spot him in a half an hour or so to buy more if it was real or beat his ass if it were fake. a half an hour passed and the kid bailed the party. i wasnt trippin. i was sober as hell. next time i see that kid im beatin his ass.

acid has been gone for like 2 years and everytime i hear its around, im always thinking "its gotta be fake".... but on the other hand, "what if its real?" then i buy it gettin my hopes all up and its ALWAYS FAKE!!! god im so pissed.

This is why i buy from someone i know and not at a party!

saw and took some more blotter over the weekend.

soooo strong and soo clean. mmmm

:p

lilrollnblondi said:
there's tons in florida... south florida anyway.

OMFG

we should hang out, I'm in sofla too...

pm me if you'd like!

btw hi Atri :)

Careful about this supposed acid floating around Florida. There are at least two confirmed batches of an unknown research chemical being distributed in liquid form. Whatever you do, don't take anything you find with MDMA until you are absolutely sure of what you have. I'm afraid that somebody will end up with seratonin syndrome after deciding to candy-flip with 5-MeO-AMT that is passed as acid. I don't know that this would actually happen but it seems like a very real possiblity considering the MAOI-type properties of the drug.

However, I do believe it should be rotating through the country pretty soon. I've been hearing and seeing evidence of more and more small batches being distributed. Nothing major, it seems like people's hunger is just being built up right now.

Not that it really matters in Florida anyway. Considering all the rain that seems to be coming down, this summer should have a bumper crop in the fields. :D

Shrooms will abound, of that I agree. However, there is a confirmation on the LSD report. I bought ten hits last night on sweet tarts. I took two and about an hour later was amazed at the quality. Definite visuals (OEV and CEV), nice buzz, giggles, and a good measure of mind expansions to boot. Some of the best I've had in awhile and I had a good time for about 8 hours before a definite comedown. Nothing too crazy but nice and intense. Price was a little high at 7/hit but I was informed that buying in vial form was possible and resonably priced. This is Jacksonville and the gentleman I spoke to said that he believed he would be getting a good supply.

Acid is back, at least here. A side note on the pill thing. I've been seeing plenty of Meth, 2CT-7, and MDA pills but very little in the way of MDMA. I had a friend report to me that he had seen 5MEO as well. This is tested using both Mecke and Marquis so please be careful. Good luck on the trip.

Hehehe yes J-ville has it back!!!!!!!!!! Also mescaline is in town. Not to mention the rain we have been gettin recently no doubt there is some shrooms just waiting to be picked.

Trippie J

well i got one hit on a sweet tart last night, and tripped hard. cost me $13 but it's been gone for like three years, and i was desperate. this is in indy by the way. wish i could find some of that blotter =\

all in due time i suppose, i've heard that lsd is supposed to flow like water this summer.

its back there's alot in alabama and its good. All visual though not the usual mental fuck that the old shit had. But my guess is its just a matter of time before it makes it way around the country=D =D

Status
Not open for further replies.