acid in america

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take a look at my modding practices over the last .. well, however long it's been that I've been a mod, I'm definitely not one to close good discussions. But when a particular topic is constantly starting debate and retardedness, it does motivate me to close it, and end the discussion.
If people could actually keep the topic @ hand in mind while they're posting, then I wouldn't have a problem with it in the slightest. I just do not have the time or patience to be a mod demon with this thread all of the time.
There's a good chance I'll close this starting Jan. 1, and start a 2005 discussion... if I do do that, then I expect the conversation in the thread to stay pertinent to the topic, and for people to use common sense in their posts. We're all (or mostly are) adults here, and we can *try* to act like we're not all a bunch of burnt out druggies during our discussions ;)

Recently, Acid's become very readily available in Atlanta :D So nice to be able to see the skyline how it should be :D

Yes Cid is around in Fla. Someone I knew had a book (more sheets than you will ever need) of the colorfull eyeballs. (will never eat again wayyy to strong.) Dragon prints are floating around. Best place to find is music festivals. Came from MI and mailed to fla some weaker shit going around. Sheets are $500! Ain't it crazy. I hate poeple who try and corner the market. 10 a dose if your lucky. $15 is average. Not a real easy think to find but you got to know the right people. Hope this helps.
Oh and Tim Leary prints were around, well actually only one. Heard those were good too but eyeballs were best.

Fire

Last edited by a moderator:
Eyes and dragons? thats the first I've heard of them this season. Definately prints that were around about a year ago though.

there's some liquid flying around DC / N. VA atm and NOBODY is letting go of the shit. in rush mode to find b4 new years... beginning to worry :(

AdidasFire said:
Yes Cid is around in Fla. Someone I knew had a book (more sheets than you will ever need) of the colorfull eyeballs. (will never eat again wayyy to strong.) Dragon prints are floating around. Best place to find is music festivals. Came from MI and mailed to fla some weaker shit going around. Sheets are $500! Ain't it crazy. I hate poeple who try and corner the market. 10 a dose if your lucky. $15 is average. Not a real easy think to find but you got to know the right people. Hope this helps.
Oh and Tim Leary prints were around, well actually only one. Heard those were good too but eyeballs were best.

Fire
Wow, acid in Florida, ive been waitin about 8 months to hear that for real, i hope it endss up in tampa

tons of acid here in new york, not easy to find, but not that hard either. Relatively cheap. Approx 100 mics per hit.

What's up with the SF Bay Area.. I've barely seen any, and not since long before I wanted to try it. Anyone know of any around here? Seems like the kinda place you could get it..

grrrrrrrrrrrr

it would make sense that acid would reappear in nyc once i'm sober:p :p :p

los angeles anyone?

longest dryspell....ever.

everyone I know here believes it just dosen't exist anymore.

Acid's available in Spain. Lots of it ... the only problem is the price is (relatively) too high: Long gone are the days when a hit cost you 3 or 4 bucks ... too bad. It still beats being acidless like the rest of you ;)

yea i agree i can get it quite easily but the price 10 bucks a hit is allot of money when you usualy eat like 4-5 hits in a night

Purple blotters are back, as is liquid at cheap prices. Purple is good the liq I havent tried $4 a drop and these kids know there drugs and tell me I will be tripping into the light fantastic.

Thumbs up to saucer pupils...?

Psychadelic Lizards

I have been taking some pretty potent acid lately that is making it's way round Houston. Anyone seen it? The blotter has lizards on it and is very colorful. I have taken 1, 4, and 6 hits at a time, and this shit is potent. It takes like 15 minutes to kick in and lasts nearly 17 hours for me. My friend tripped nearly 24 hours off of some. Hopefully acid is here to stay. I have never taken acid this good, and estimate the hits to be atleast 100ug each, but i am not positive. Anyone else have any experience with this acid? Happy New Years to everyone. Be safe, have fun, and drop out!

honestly if it ever comes around where i live i dont care how much people are charging i will buy it. got to take advantage....hasnt been around in 5 years.

liquidvision said:
tons of acid here in new york, not easy to find, but not that hard either. Relatively cheap. Approx 100 mics per hit.

You must be in the 'City'.

Status
Not open for further replies.