Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of test would tell how much lsd is in a a 1/4in square?

The reason I ask is because I read some test results that said how many mics some paper tabs had. They all tested below 50mics and it was over a few year time period.

The only really easy way is to split the tabs into quarters and consume one quarter... if it's 200mcg you'll be off baseline with a quarter but without visuals. If it's 100mcg you probably won't even feel a quarter. It's a rough estimate, but not a terrible one.

Alright well my friend has a photo of the avatars in sheet form now. It is one image of a navi over 25 tabs. Also looks to be the chemical structure of LSD on the back, but over the whole sheet (900 hits) printed in blue on a white background. These are beautifully detailed sheets!
I will edit this post and put in the photo soon as I find my camera cord.
NSFW:
lsd.png

Last edited:
Alright It is uploaded!
Again, technically this is in Canada, but this print is going everywhere right now.

Last edited:
^ The books originate in Europe, unless there's a sep. but similar print going around N. America, so ya, these are definitely going all over the world.

Good LSD, nicely dosed, though not as advertised (200-250µg), but still definitely up there.

A test was done on one that revealed it at 190mcg recently. Apparently it was a poorly kept tab though. And this sheet is direct from europe.

These nice tabz have been floating around SoCal. I really like them. They are some of better tabs i have eaten.
0111111525.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, those are still around? Looks like someone bought up a few books of that print and has been steadily passin' em out, they've been around for about a year now almost consistently.

They're nice family fluff laid around 110µg, if they're still being layed by the same group.

I had those purple lady sheets and posted on last years acid thread. Deffinately some good doses :D seem to be the same as the clowns "Bomboclat" (lol at the new name by the way thizz) posted about at the end of last year. Although the clowns are a lot newer.

Alright well my friend has a photo of the avatars in sheet form now. It is one image of a navi over 25 tabs. Also looks to be the chemical structure of LSD on the back, but over the whole sheet (900 hits) printed in blue on a white background. These are beautifully detailed sheets!
excuse my ignorance (ive never even seen anything bigger than the 10 hits i bought for myself once) but i though a sheet was a 100 hits? is this a common amount found on sheets and it depends on the blotter paper or have been told wrong this whole time?

^

No, you're correct, a sheet is 100 hits and a page is 1000 hits (though ive seen a lot of 900 hit pages).

Oh, yeah sorry, I think the full pages are also books or tenpacks?
And I tripped last night off one avatar and things were pretty screwed up in a good way. I would think they had to be pretty powerful to eff me up that good on one hit.
And if anyone ever finds a page of these and wants to take a picture of the back that would be cool.

Shivas floating around the midwest, how good are they (potency & quality)?

Thanks!

ill get back to ya on the shivas in a few days. i ate some tie dye hits last night that were nice and strong. id say around ~125.

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 2,046
Last edited:
Hello im new to this forum and decided it was finally time to join because i always read this thread, and i love lsd... anyways I just picked up those exact same Shivas that lucylovesmolly posted up.^^ Would love to hear if anyone has tried them!
-boston area

Came across some blotter. dark colored with what looked like guitar on it? Not sure, only see a ten strip and there looked like chords on a guitar. took 2 of them and had a GREAT night. stared at a van goh painting for like an hr (starry night i believe its called) never realized there was a face in that painting ;)

These nice tabz have been floating around SoCal. I really like them. They are some of better tabs i have eaten.
0111111525.jpg

I got some of those a couple months back, pretty decent blotter iirc.
Not the best in the world but it definitely does the trick.

Bad news is I somehow lost a 10 I had left today :( still have another strip left but this is depressing.

Picked up a ten strip of some family fluff in humboldt, ate 2 waited 45 minutes and decided to eat one more. I was very pleased with where i was at and my roommate ate ate 1.5 and was also very pleased. i would say they were laid right around 100ug very clean, no lingering metallic taste and i had one of the bests nights of sleep i've had in a while.

i should be getting 5 of the red star microdots within the next week. anyone try 'em out? In the Europe LSD availability thread someone posted that they're at 150ug of some super pure swiss acid. I can't wait to test 'em out. I've never even had microdots before.

Status
Not open for further replies.