Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in one of the biggest college towns in the midwest and yes, there is no L. You'll need it brought to you or do some hard, hard looking. Otherwise settle for 25x and RC's. Maybe some mushrooms, or DMT if you know where to look.

Adderall, benzo's are big. Pain killers are HUGE and heroin is coming back in the midwest as well. Yes.

I live in one of the biggest college towns in the midwest and yes, there is no L. You'll need it brought to you or do some hard, hard looking. Otherwise settle for 25x and RC's. Maybe some mushrooms, or DMT if you know where to look.

You're absolutely right if you're implying college towns can have 25i and no L-a kid on 25i jumped out of the 3rd floor balcony in the apt. complex next to mine and was screaming "fucking kill me, fucking kill me now" at the police, while covered in blood and trying to wrestle away from them.

I did that same thing when I was sold 4 hits of supposed L. Turned out to be 25i but I jumped out of a 2nd story window seeing blood and the sorts. I took all 4 and the smoked weed w/o tolerance and BAM! I don't know who I am where I am what I am etc...

you should have done a little looking to see if thats what you were up to, man

be more careful next time!

I did that same thing when I was sold 4 hits of supposed L. Turned out to be 25i but I jumped out of a 2nd story window seeing blood and the sorts. I took all 4 and the smoked weed w/o tolerance and BAM! I don't know who I am where I am what I am etc...
A dude I live near (same hall) had a freakout this week. Ended up tied to a stretcher with a bag over his head, screaming his balls off. He said he got super drunk and ate 3-4 hits of L, and that it had no taste. Before he said that I thought it would be 25x-NXXX but it doesn't sound that way.

So to correct my earlier post, it seems real L has found it's way here!

Has anyone heard anything about Kama sutra hits? Carolina's geographically.

I saw the prints online from key-z. Black figures in sex positions on a white background.

I'm scared to really eat anything these days unless it's fluff or without a doubt fam shit.

If I don't hear a definite from someone whose had these I will flush them.
It's sad the state of L these days. It's a fucking joke

I saw the prints online from key-z. Black figures in sex positions on a white background.

I'm scared to really eat anything these days unless it's fluff or without a doubt fam shit.

It's sad the state of L these days. It's a fucking joke

Fuck that, bro..
At the very least.. sell some to a 'friend' and him let be a lab rat for ya..

i saw this print in wisconsin in 2012 and it reagent tested green like nbome.
just give it a taste test though, if its bitter its a spitter.

Last edited:
These days prints don't mean much unfortunetly. I know people who have gotten the same print in similar areas, some was real, some wasn't. It's all up to taste or reagent tests

Pretty much figured they are probably bullshit. I wouldn't just sell them off either I don't operate like that. Might taste them but I just don't have a good feeling about them.

I've always run in the right circles to find good L having gone to school in Burlington Vt and toured the Biscuits for a bit. Recently even the (real) festival scene (as in the smaller, non-Insomniac/EDC events) has been slammed with LSD-like RCs. And not the typical bullshit I can quickly verify not to be acid, these chems mimic every field test I am able to employ.

Duration, general effects, taste, doseing, ect are all the same as one would expect with Love. The mindspace is far more muddled however, with periods of increased anxiety that I've never had on L. I've seen it floor some of my more L tolerant friends for hours. I'm wondering what it might be, it's nothing nasty, I generally hate RC Acid, and I can tell 2c chemicals (and enjoy several of them). So there not N-Bombs or 25i, I can't imagine what they might be. If I wasn't expecting the clean, clear acid headspace, I would have enjoyed this chemical (in fact, I loved it 2/5 times, and only disliked it once). However as the sheet comes to a close (after a full year of using it for shows) we have accepted its not L.

I've always run in the right circles to find good L having gone to school in Burlington Vt and toured the Biscuits for a bit. Recently even the (real) festival scene (as in the smaller, non-Insomniac/EDC events) has been slammed with LSD-like RCs. And not the typical bullshit I can quickly verify not to be acid, these chems mimic every field test I am able to employ.

Duration, general effects, taste, doseing, ect are all the same as one would expect with Love. The mindspace is far more muddled however, with periods of increased anxiety that I've never had on L. I've seen it floor some of my more L tolerant friends for hours. I'm wondering what it might be, it's nothing nasty, I generally hate RC Acid, and I can tell 2c chemicals (and enjoy several of them). So there not N-Bombs or 25i, I can't imagine what they might be. If I wasn't expecting the clean, clear acid headspace, I would have enjoyed this chemical (in fact, I loved it 2/5 times, and only disliked it once). However as the sheet comes to a close (after a full year of using it for shows) we have accepted its not L.

Buy an online reagent check! It may be that the dose isn't what you're used to. There have been some L analogues onsale lately, but most of the blotters they come on are labelled. If it doesn't taste like anything that's my guess. Maybe lsz

I used my reagent test, it tested correctly for LSD. Considering the accuracy of basic reagents and LSD, that just means it was something similar.

I found some nice liquid out in the North West (seems we mainly get liquid around here), pretty potent and very clean feeling. Seems he's going to be out for a while now though

I used my reagent test, it tested correctly for LSD. Considering the accuracy of basic reagents and LSD, that just means it was something similar.

Or it means you are just wrong and it's LSD. A muddled head space and increased anxiety don't exactly scream different chemical to me. LSD can effect you differently based on dose or your mood or whatever. LSD trips that are totally different from each other happen to me all the time. Might seem like different chemical if I didn't know better
Also most fakes are not hard to make and in demand drugs like al lad or LSZ. They are cheap ass shit like nbomes that are easy to get and cheap.

I know the nbome feeling quite well, and wouldn't mistake another chemical for it.

Might have been LSD, but when a group of people who have each taken well over 100 trips on real acid all think somethings up, I'm inclined to think its more then odd perception of the chemical.

Or mass hysteria. ;)

It could be the AL-LAD / LSZ analogues of LSD, but duration of action and timing of the peak are the only things I'd consider substantially different enough that I might notice. (AL-LAD tends to take a half hour to hour longer to peak for me and then lasts 3 hours shorter, for example) I can tell there's some differences between the three in headspace when I know what the substance is, but I might not have that same ability had I not an analyzed sample. In terms of physical effects they are too similar that I probably couldn't discern between set / setting. As a fan of LSD I find it pretty easy to be a fan of AL-LAD and LSZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.