• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid blotter that is DOB. Lab analyzed. (w/ pics and spectra)

tylery85 said:
...had a friend eat a tenstrip there and when i saw him the next day and asked how it went he said ...i wish they were more potent" lol!

8o

this is precisely why DOx should not be laid on sheets and misrepresented as LSD.

DOB left all the crew feeling like they had survived. 2 hits was painful!!!!! Almost brought tears to my eyes. Several hits were left but everyone just threwthem away!!! Complete trash IMO. Some say that bromine atom is evil but 2c-b is smooth sailing.

But WOW, DOC is a completely different world. Brain candy.

i have seen and eaten that blotter at a rave in utah. ate 2 hits. comeup 2-3 hrs . trip lasted over 24hrs

you guys are lucky.I love DOB almost more than LSD.but if given the choice I would take them both at the same time.Anyone try this combo?

I'm so happy I found this thread. I recently just bought 4 hits (I took them 2 hits at two different times) of what he said was acid. But after all the descriptions listed here, I know for sure it was DOB. The actual trip was such a mindfuck for me but I loved it. I was really hoping to grab my hands on some acid though:\ I'm not sure if the guy knew it wasn't acid or not, but I agree with the people here saying what shit it is to sell something as acid, when (if they know) it definitely is not acid :p

Anyone whose tried all three- Would you say DOB is more like DOC or DOI? I found those two quite different.

I think the thing with dob is a little goes a long way. Its not like acid where u trip one day and then a couple of days later u chew down a couple of tabs without even doubting yourself. No doubt you take a trip of dob and u are gonna need to take some quality time to integrate the experience. Still looking forward to 2cb though :)

This kind of stuff sucks, i hate one substance sold as another. For the longest time everyone was seling "Liquid LSD" that was AMT. So i didn;t touch LSD for 5 years or so then a few weeks back i got some plain white unperforated blotters for free from my brother. I was real sketchy about the DOB thing and the fact ive never had unperforated blotter. To my surprise it was the best acid ive ever had and i concluded theres no way it could of been a research chemical considering it came on in 15 min. and lasted 8 hours or so then i slept bomb. I just wish everyone could spread the LSD love and sell there DOB crap as DOB.

So whats everyones opinions on tasmanian devils?I ask because 1) I did them two nights agoand was informed they were LSD and only heard good things about them but have now been told different, and 2) someone in this thread has now criticised them.(on the first page)

Is it possible that here in the UK they could be quite strong but in the US or some other country, very weak or not acid at all?

I am very new to the forums, and generally just troll through threads... but this one just blew me away, those are the EXACT blotters i had over spring break, we were told it was acid and this would make our first time trying it. i took 2 of them at first and waited a while, but a few hours later we could hardly notice anything so i took another. eventually it washed over me and was quite pleasant, things looked interesting and my mind felt like it was hitting a brick wall... yet it still didnt remind me of anything people make LSD to be like. so i just assumed it was some bunk acid. but now the pieces are falling together; why it took so long, why the next day was still very trippy. wow im still just shocked i guess, i literally just found this minutes ago

fairnymph said:
Let's try this:

Front:

2768DOB_blotter_front.jpg

Back:

2768DOB_blotter_back.jpg
OMG OMG OMG OMG I've had this blotter
124902.jpg

124737.jpg

I tripped for thirty horus, here's my report on it http://mapillsnmapurse.livejournal.com/980.html#cutid1

I got this blotter last summer, I live in Western NY and was told this blotter came from PA. It seems this is more than just a regional thing.

I just posted this on another thread but i thought it was important to share.

Seeing as this sort of thing has become a pretty serious issue i thought everyone might enjoy this link. I saw it posted in another thread and have been searching for it all day. It is a reagent test just like the Extacsy pill test except..... TA DAH!!! This one tests for the presence of LSD-25, so unless someone is mixing substances on their blotter with LSD (in which case they should die) these tests could be very helpful.

http://shop.armorforensics.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=Redwop&Product_Code=907&Category_Code=narcopouch

i had a friend get a couple sheets of supposed lsd back in october from the BC area. the first time i tried it, i took 2 hits and noticed it tasted a litter bitter. then i thought it was bunk because i didnt feel much anything after 2 hours. at the 3rd hour i said holy fuck and layed down in bed. i then tripped intensly in darkness for about a day and just ended up laying in my bed for about another half day kind of just dreaming/tripping/sleeping, feeling exhausted. it was fucking crazy. the trip seemed similar to lsd but i didnt feel like laughing at all. it was cool though. its not the same as the hits that have been posted here. but similar. its black and white checkered and it starts big at the sides of the sheet and then gets small towards the middle and it makes it look like one of those moving pitures. it doesnt go to a circle in the middle. it also has a kind of orangish tinge throughout the paper. paper is the same as any blotter i've ever had in the past. i enjoyed the trip overall
would that lsd testing kit posted above actually work or what?
the one other time i tried it, i only took 1 hit, and again it took like 3 hours to start working but it wasnt very intense.

xor said:
its not the same as the hits that have been posted here. but similar. its black and white checkered and it starts big at the sides of the sheet and then gets small towards the middle and it makes it look like one of those moving pitures. it doesnt go to a circle in the middle. it also has a kind of orangish tinge throughout the paper. paper is the same as any blotter i've ever had in the past. .

This look familiar? Supposedly it was 5-meo-amt, but who knows for sure

Attachments

• 5meo.JPG
    5meo.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 596
THATS EXACTLY IT!!!

supposedly its 5-meo-amt? where did you hear that?

kingpen said:
I tested these blotters and knew for sure it wasn't acid. I first suspected 5-meo-amt because all my friends told me you could taste the blotter. After I dosed up, I knew it wasn't 5-meo-amt because of the duration and the way it made me feel. My first suspection was DOB, but I thought it lasted a whole day so I really did not know what to think until I found these pictures online. It was sold as acid, but I doubt the person selling it even knows its DOB. Everyone who took it said it felt like acid, but different. The body load was painful for me and the trip lasted around 14 hours. I was not back to baseline until I went to sleep that night. It sucks that these blotter are not LSD because Im sure it is possible to OD on DOB, but I think it would take several blotters. I notmally take 4+ blotters but I was suspicious about these so I only took 2, which was plenty. One friend of mine took 3 and tripped for over 16 hours. He said he felt like he could have taken 4 safely, but I'm sure there is a limit with these. The comeup was about 3 hours and it went in phases throughout the night. I think DOB is a pathetic substitute for LSD and should never be marketed as LSD. Im glad I got to try these blotters, but DOB is way too harsh on my body for me to want to dose up again. Physically, I felt like I had just gotten in an accident. I had several cramps throughout the night and even a few muscle spasms. Be safe with these.

you just describbed my first "lsd" trip this past thursday, looks like i'll keeping trying to find it.

by the way i'm in Valencia spain.

LC/NMS and NMR

fairynymph or anyone:

Where can you get a LC/MS and NMR test done? And how much does it usually cost to get these analyses done?
I'd imagine the MS just gives you an elemental breakdown of the substance. Does the lab interpret the results for u or u gotta figure it out yourself?
Also is there any legality/illegality attached to the testing in the US?
Just curious....

Last edited: