• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid blotter that is DOB. Lab analyzed. (w/ pics and spectra)

Hi again this is a good topic maybe the truth is really coming out

Hi this is quite a topic about the dob being pawned off as lsd, I think it ansewers a lot of questions for myself. But what I don't know is, Is Dob much easier to make than lsd? or the precursors easier to obtain where in fact they are not precursors as the shit eatin dogs call it( the Law) Why would a chemist with a lab go through all that trouble to make this dob & pawn it as lsd? I could see if it was a better high, but it's not, as far as I know.

. Don't they undersand that they are just wrecking there own market? & eventually people just are not going to bother with it any more. Who knows maybe it is the law! doing this just to turn people off with an unsafe drug, to help bolster thier war on drugs. They can be evil in more ways than one.

I'm really disappointed that this is happening. Man I haven't had any good "A' for well over twenty years. &I have been searching for a good fifteen. I'm ready to through the towl in & just be a good little tax paying robot who won't say shit if my mouth is full of it because I've been brainwashed & lobotomized by BIG BROTHERS media lies.

Yes, DOB is far easier to make than LSD. FAR easier. And that 'big brother' crap is annoying. Go live in the woods.

morninggloryseed said:
Yes, DOB is far easier to make than LSD. FAR easier. And that 'big brother' crap is annoying. Go live in the woods.

You make me laugh Morninggloryseed :)

the woods.

lysergicanimal said:
Hi this is quite a topic about the dob being pawned off as lsd, I think it ansewers a lot of questions for myself. But what I don't know is, Is Dob much easier to make than lsd? or the precursors easier to obtain where in fact they are not precursors as the shit eatin dogs call it( the Law) Why would a chemist with a lab go through all that trouble to make this dob & pawn it as lsd? I could see if it was a better high, but it's not, as far as I know.

Because they make MORE MONEY.

Don't they undersand that they are just wrecking there own market? & eventually people just are not going to bother with it any more. Who knows maybe it is the law! doing this just to turn people off with an unsafe drug, to help bolster thier war on drugs. They can be evil in more ways than one.

With rare exceptions, like Mr. Hardison, the people who make and sell drugs aren't in it to help humanity. They want to make MONEY. Short term profits.

I'm really disappointed that this is happening. Man I haven't had any good "A' for well over twenty years. &I have been searching for a good fifteen. I'm ready to through the towl in & just be a good little tax paying robot who won't say shit if my mouth is full of it because I've been brainwashed & lobotomized by BIG BROTHERS media lies.

I'm not sure I understand what all that means. It reminds me of the rants Emanuel Sferios (founder of DanceSafe) used to go on, about how the US government was behind all the DXM-containing "ecstasy" pills sold in the 90's at raves. But if you haven't found good acid in 15 years of looking, perhaps you're looking in the wrong place.

I don't understand where people get the quaint notion that drug dealers and manufactururs, as a rule, give a shit about their customers. For every one Casey Hardison in this world there must be a hundred or more Todd Skinners.

If there is a demand for something, someone will supply it in one form or another, and people will keep buying it - decades of ridiculously impure cocaine haven't seemed to stop people from buying it.

Also, most of the time in my experience, drug dealers are pretty clueless about what they're selling. A lot of them probably have no idea they're selling DOB. And if they do, they know full well that they can move a hell of a lot more units by calling it something people have heard of, rather than try to explain to people what DOB is.

Last edited:
all you have to do is refer people to erowid and tell them to do some research on the chemicals they ae being sold.

There are plenty of people who pass blotter off as lsd when it is not, but there are also people who inform people wbout the drug they are taking.

I know plenty of people who prfer other rc's over lsd.

INform them and there will be no problems. Thats why I figure most of us people online spend so much time online... to get knowledgde and info about the chemicals we are consuming, just tell the people you are selling drugs to (if u do sell drugs, which is stupid) to go online and read about it on erowid.

lysergicanimal said:
Hi I have read many times where l.s.d. is supposed to fluoresce blue, but I can't back this up because every time I try I find it doesn't & for that matter I find the tabs not even close to the "A" I had many years ago. So which is it white or blue?
I don’t know how you can describe the color of the glow maybe like a regular black light glow but brighter/ bluish white and violet. I haven’t seen tabs under alight for more then 10 years. A while back in those days(sounds like im an old man, haha) I knew a couple of people into getting LSD and they would examine sheets under the black light sometimes and good sheet like 125mics per hit would glow nice and bright and poorly laid or thin washes would be duller, you could put a vile of liquid up to the light and the bottom would be brighter then the rest and you could shake it up and the glow would even out. It just glows don’t know how to describe it. I haven’t seen good LSD around for a while but I don’t look for it either I have done enough LSD to last me the rest of my life but if some finds me one of these days I would be happy to see it. I have been thinking that people should start laying small sheets like the size of a ½ of a dollar bill and maybe they couldn’t fit that dox stuff on it, nice little white perf sheets you could hold up to a black light, It might weed out a good percent of the random compounds out there.