• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Acetoxyketobemidone (new RC Opioid)

first time i did an oc was 2006. at that point, they were everywhere. they were around before that, but percocet was cheaper. in 2006 the op version was not out, and you could easily grind and snort. it didn’t even gel. a tech version came out that did gel, but it still ground up fine and they didn’t run agb outta town anyway.

opana became widely available around 2008 i think, and was around for about a year or two before the media caught on. funny thing is, a lot of users did not trust a pill other than agb ocs, so for a bit opana was stupid cheap.

after op came out around 2008 (the hard skittle version of oc), roxicodone became more and more popular as old formula oc faded out of circulation. everything was about the 30mg blues. the price was getting closer and closer to $1/mg, which is prohibitive. since, i’ve even seen them going a buck and change per mg. now days, the vast majority of 30mg roxi are pressed. so people switched to heroin.

in 2010, it was still easy to get non-fent heroin. then heroin became fent, and people started dying like crazy.

Thanks for that information :) Yes it is heartbreaking to see the damage fentynal has created within communities. Some could say, "well you should never have tried opiates/heroin at all" as many do but that viewpoint is very unsympathetic and unrealistic in this day and age. I wish fentynal would stay out of the US heroin scene, and just because a few people want a strong kick to their batch does not mean that thousands of people deserve to disappear before our eyes. Many have died from attempting to chew just a little bit of a fent patch and sometimes you can nod out while it's in your mouth and we know what happens at that point. Also, narcan is expensive from what I've gathered to produce and it often takes more than one dose to save someone from a fentynal overdose iirc. I'm guessing the OC's had something particularly pleasurable for them to be the desired the way they were. I know that snorting is a preferred method of recreational use and maybe cocaine was a bit more popular a decade ago so many liked opiates via that method. It just really upsets me when I think about the route the US has taken to get to this point. Suboxone is a great development though... I really have to give our chemists/pharmaceutical industry praise for that one.

Do you think the new opioid the thread is about is less prone to abuse then what's already available today? Btw what do you mean pressed--as in fake roxicodone blues? I've been wondering if powdered oxycodone is an actual thing and street pills can be created via who knows what means--but I'm guessing the fake pills that actually contain opiates are actually heroin or fentynal.

Yeah, "pressies" or pressed roxi's are just like the pressed xanax bars similar to what killed Lil Peep. They are typically pressed with fentanyl, but here in Philly you'd rarely be so lucky. Usually its nothing, coloring and some sort of binding powder

Bizarre how this stuff sold out so fast and no reports went up about the stuff. Kinda kicking myself for not picking it up while it was available. Anybody out there lucky enough to snag some have anything to report back. Really interested in reading a first hand report and hearing about the compounds activity.

What about Acetoxymorphone or Acetoxy-Hydromorphone? You could even go as far as 3-Eto-9(?)-oxo-morphine, stick a propyphenyl on at the amine and bob's your uncle; potent, fully fledged opioid.

Try some acetylated RAM-378 types or acetyl-propyphenyl-morphones.

Try it with methadone, dipipanone and Piperidythiambutene.

Or do it with Dextromoramide...

Last edited:
Dextromormamide analogues would be great palfium has legendary status

I can't understand how "traditional" opioid analogues are being made. Legally I mean. I suppose methadone and demerol type opiods don't start with poppy alkaloids so in a fully equipped lab it would be easy to make such things from petroleum products and such.

That's a great point actually, that's probably why we never see any morphine analogues around because they'd use the old ALD-52 argument on whoever made the novel one.

However...they have made ALD-52, recently, sold it and been fine so with that in mind, bring on the morphine analogues!!

Granted, though, the precursors would cost more than the actual product's end price to be worth it. I mean morphine has to come from somewhere, you can't stand-alone synth it...can you?

Basically acetoxy everything on here!!

Attachments

• List- engl.pdf
    955.4 KB · Views: 14
Late to report but I have a purported sample. My background with opiates went from very seldom harder (dilaudid, oxy, PST) to more frequent medium (o-dsmt) to now regular light use (daily tianeptine or kratom for several years). I kick every son often for three or four months but have been using kratom now for ~three months straight, around 7g a day.

I received my o-AMKD yesterday, allergy tested (not a fentalogue - yay!) And worked up to probably 50mg spread over an hour orally. I THINK it gave me a very mild pleasant experience. Definitely no "warm blanket of comfort and not giving a fuck" that I usually associate with opiods but mood improvement maybe. It pinned my pupils to a degree I haven't had since I last took o-dsmt (tianeptine and kratom do, but to a less noticable degree). It did allow me to skip my last kratom dose with zero issue so I assume it is doing something to my mu-receptors.

I have taken ~70mg tonight and it is similar. Maybe some heaviness/tiredness on top of the mood improvement but it feels very cerebral instead of body high and 'nice' but certainly way short of 'euphoric'. Definitely clocking in as way less noticeable than the kratom I've been taking. The price wasn't outrageous for a fun experiment with something exotic but it definitely isn't going to be replacing anything in my cupboard without a steep cut AND I'm not sure higher doses will bring anything more interesting yet.

Definitely possible I don't have what I was expecting or it is low purity but thought I would add to the pile of 'meh'. I'll report back again at higher doses if it becomes more interesting or if I get around to smoking it. That said, I'm really hoping the O-dsmt I'm waiting on arrives because that always treated me very well. I never want to take tianeptine again as it has some unfortunate effects on me overall. Kratom is great but it isn't the easiest thing to do covertly and it is a lot of plant matter to ingest daily. Was hoping o-amkd would be a reasonable substitute in case o-dsmt has become impossible to acquire, alas, it doesn't seem so.

Thanks for your report, surprised it wasn't more potent than that I'm a little disappointed honestly. Can't believe 70mgs didn't have a strong effect and you only been doing Kratom so your tolerance wouldn't be that high. Don't think I'm going to be seeking this one out honestly at this point, was really excited upon its release to what a bummer. O-DSMT is going to become a prescription drug and though a bunch is gonna be on the market this summer it might be the last synth of that one we see for us RC enthusiasts.

i wish this one had turned out better

Im waiting some ketobemidone or levorphanol RC analogs.

These goddamn -___- have no intution on what makes for a good opioid...

Just as a follow up - I pushed the dosage higher and snorted some as well. I did finally get to a very nice typical opiate buzz, still more head than body. Not as good as Oxy but pretty comfy. Nystagmus, itches and a bit of nodding to boot. I really had to be a bit reckless with the dosing to get where I wanted to be. I suspect the purity is not very high with my batch as I'm way off from what the few other reports indicated in terms of dose . That or it has specific extreme cross tolerance with kratom.

If this became more popular and the price dropped considerably I would absolutely buy more so long as there are no health issues that come along with using 200-300 mg of it regularly. I'm also a bit worried about taking so much of whatever impurity there is in similarly high doses (if it is in fact cut, and cut with anything that isn't inert). Especially with o-dsmt disappearing - it is terrific to have a gentle opiate that seems like it would be hard to OD on. Unfortunately I don't know if this will ever be popular enough to see a price drop or to crowdsource information about safety, tips for getting highest bang for buck, cross tolerances, and standard dosages.

How would you equate o-amkd in terms of mg to mg potency? O-DSMT isn't so great, although I get some sometimes. I feel like even tianeptine is possibly better, though O-dsmt is decent lasting. The night after a day of a gram of tianeptine results in incredible sleep, and has an antidepressant after glow. But it's more addictive due to pharmacokinetics and sucks in the long run.

Is o-akmd about 2-3x as potent? Short lasting and stimulating I hear.

It's gotta be better 2-MAP which was pretty shirty imo. I just order ap-238, have low hopes for it. I shouldn't be fucking with opioid anyhow...what's the point?

You usually get Tiapatine Sodium @negrogesic?

Only had the Free Acid a bunch of times and I'm thinking about picking up 5 grams of the Sodium to binge out on. On a much lower dose of Bupe now 3-4mgs daily and plan on taking off 36hrs and then dropping 300mgs of the Sodium...cant wait. All the Dope around here turned to shit and I'm not wasting anymore cash on it. Have a plug for some O-DSMT but like you said its...okay and I burn through it fast making it pretty costly.

I have to amend my previous post. I've read some underwhelming stuff about this substance. Who knows how reliable A. The reporter was and/or B. How reliable the sample was.

With that in mind, just my older brother is going with an option on my paternal cousins.

I've always wanted to try some of these.

Dexteomoramide

Ketobemidone

Levorphanol

Metopon

Nicomorphine etc.

I've also never used Oxymorphone. Its surprising that I've never done it despite years of Opiate dependency, but I sort of went from pills to Heroin quickly and as we all know happens, the financial difference made dabbling in pills again not feasible.

I'm really excited to see some of this stuff. As a schedule 1 drug, wouldn't any esther of Ketobemidone be illegal?

That or it has specific extreme cross tolerance with kratom.
Regular kratom use can raise opioid tolerance. It may be considered to have weak opioid effect but I've found that it seems to raise opioid tolerance to other opioids disproportionately to its effects (it produces a higher tolerance then you'd expect, especially if you're regularly consuming kratom and then suddenly try to switch to another opioid without a break in between).

So, if you are comparing O-DMST use during a time with low or no kratom use to now when you're sampling O-AMKD with regular kratom use, then it's likely not a fair assessment between the two RCs in terms of strength/effect.

Only had the Free Acid a bunch of times and I'm thinking about picking up 5 grams of the Sodium to binge out on. On a much lower dose of Bupe now 3-4mgs daily and plan on taking off 36hrs and then dropping 300mgs of the Sodium...cant wait. All the Dope around here turned to shit and I'm not wasting anymore cash on it. Have a plug for some O-DSMT but like you said its...okay and I burn through it fast making it pretty costly.

Not to speak out of turn, since you asked negrogesic, but I've got numerous years of Tianeptine use under my belt including sodium and FA so you get my unsolicited opinion for free 😆 . The sodium version is quite a bit more recreational so it should fit the bill much better if you are looking to binge. It seems to quite rapidly absorb through the stomach, such that peak effects are reached very quickly, whereas FA is a much more gradual absorption. Oral sodium vs oral FA: They almost feel like different drugs or, in the very least, like the same drug but by different ROAs (like how nasal cocaine vs IV/smoke is quite different beast, this is a bit of an exaggeration but still illustrates my point).

So if one already enjoys FA or Sulfate version of Tianeptine, then they likely will find the sodium version much more abuseable. For what it's worth, I can use the FA version daily without much problem: I don't have much issue with uncontrollable redose and out of control tolerance escalation. The same cannot be said for the sodium version, I seem to have no control with it and find myself digging myself into a massive hole very quickly anytime I use it.

Last edited:
Late to report but I have a purported sample. My background with opiates went from very seldom harder (dilaudid, oxy, PST) to more frequent medium (o-dsmt) to now regular light use (daily tianeptine or kratom for several years). I kick every son often for three or four months but have been using kratom now for ~three months straight, around 7g a day.

I received my o-AMKD yesterday, allergy tested (not a fentalogue - yay!) And worked up to probably 50mg spread over an hour orally. I THINK it gave me a very mild pleasant experience. Definitely no "warm blanket of comfort and not giving a fuck" that I usually associate with opiods but mood improvement maybe. It pinned my pupils to a degree I haven't had since I last took o-dsmt (tianeptine and kratom do, but to a less noticable degree). It did allow me to skip my last kratom dose with zero issue so I assume it is doing something to my mu-receptors.

I have taken ~70mg tonight and it is similar. Maybe some heaviness/tiredness on top of the mood improvement but it feels very cerebral instead of body high and 'nice' but certainly way short of 'euphoric'. Definitely clocking in as way less noticeable than the kratom I've been taking. The price wasn't outrageous for a fun experiment with something exotic but it definitely isn't going to be replacing anything in my cupboard without a steep cut AND I'm not sure higher doses will bring anything more interesting yet.

Definitely possible I don't have what I was expecting or it is low purity but thought I would add to the pile of 'meh'. I'll report back again at higher doses if it becomes more interesting or if I get around to smoking it. That said, I'm really hoping the O-dsmt I'm waiting on arrives because that always treated me very well. I never want to take tianeptine again as it has some unfortunate effects on me overall. Kratom is great but it isn't the easiest thing to do covertly and it is a lot of plant matter to ingest daily. Was hoping o-amkd would be a reasonable substitute in case o-dsmt has become impossible to acquire, alas, it doesn't seem so.

Sorry for the multi-post. I actually just saw your report Personal. First, thanks a lot for taking the time to do it. We're all salivating over it. It is a little disappointing. One of the great things about some of these, Ketobemidone, Dextromoramide etc. is their relatively high oral bioavailability.

This is kind of final, as we can assume that alternate ROA's would probably not make for a totally different experience. Shucks.

When will they just give us great dope at reasonable prices???

Yeah the most abusable one is tianeptine sodiun. The sleep after a day of going through a gram is great snd its got a nice afterglow. Super addictive stuff though.