• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Acetoxyketobemidone (new RC Opioid)

Maybe it is decent IV. I don't IV drugs anymore, so when I had o-desmethyltramadol recently I was kind of disappointed. Last time i had o-dsmt (years ago), it was excellent IV. Now, by other ROA's, it is just ok.

Acetoxyketobemidone is probably similar (perhaps even more so, since phenylpiperidines like meperidine seem to shine only when IV'd). By any other means would probably be disappointing.

I just received 500mg of this stuff and after a allergy test I ived 70mg and it had a nice rush that was quite euphoric, it has now settled into a small but definitely enjoyable opiate high. But it's short acting so I feel that I am going to be doing a second shot in the next hour or two.

I just received 500mg of this stuff and after a allergy test I ived 70mg and it had a nice rush that was quite euphoric, it has now settled into a small but definitely enjoyable opiate high. But it's short acting so I feel that I am going to be doing a second shot in the next hour or two.

How would you compare it to o-desmethyltramadol when IV'd? I realize its a very different compound but I only ask since o-desmethyltramadol is very readily available in the RC market. I don't IV anymore but I when I did, i thought it was excellent when IV'd. Now, via other routes, i find o-desmethyltramadol to be at best ok. Reports via non-intravenous ROA's for acetoxyketobemidone seem to suggest it is only ok.

I've never tried odsmt unfortunately but I have some on the way so I'll compare them for you guys when I can. The o-amkd seems to be a little bit caustic so I recommend diluting your shot if you're going to try it that way.

I am reporting back to say that overnight I tried vapeing this and was pleasantly surprised by the small rush and high very similar to that of iv use. So far the best way to get your money's worth is to shoot or smoke.

Oh good. More things to get fucked up with in the best way possible.

How does it fair for pain relief specifically? Opioids are great but for a few people what's available does not cut it for their chronic pain. Ultimately it's not going to stick around if it's only good for mood elevation LOLOL And I do feel for people who have a life-lasting condition where they're called out on being junkies if they demand more medication to actually feel baseline with pain levels like a normal folk.

I would like to say it's right along side hydrocodone or oxy, but I don't have any seriously painful things going on, other than the severe constipation i have been stupidly not dealing with....

^ severe constipation? Watch out for the pebbles those are the worst.

Why would they put additional effort into creating another hydrocodone or oxy-like substance? Imo they need something creative and different

It was supposed to be a lot better than it turned out to be unfortunately, but I am happy to use this safely rather than risk the street dope aka fent... Sigh I don't think my o-dsmt is coming today, but I have hope it will show up this week, and I convinced my doctor to give me a early refill for my 2mg clonazepam and. 25mg triazolam!

I see I see. Honestly I don't know if they'll ever produce something more effective than the morphine tablets for pain relief. Oxy/percocet are an amazing development, but other than producing something like extended release oxy (I know this exists but it's not as effective as morphine) that has a elongated effect and just as strong as IR seems not possible at this day in time. Problem with the extended release oxy is that it tends to just not be strong enough for chronic pain like morphine is so there's not much incentive to go on the extended release. Most people addicts and non-addicts would rather be on something else than the ER oxycodone that's out right now.

Did opana not recieve good results? Or was it just too potent/addicting for the US to keep it on the market?

apparently not when taken orally. i only snorted it. the high is better than oxy. wet and heavy like heroin or dilaudid. oddly empathogenic.

yeah i think the manufacturer voluntarily withdrew the er version due to issues with abuse.

It was probably very ineffective for normal people at 10% oral bioavailability but for (ab)users it meant up to 10 times as much effect could be gained If you injected or maybe 5 times ? If you crushed n sniffed.

Therefore a liability. I'm not from the US but am I right in saying it is still available in generic or IR formulations?

last i heard it’s still prescribed as ir, but not often. i never see black market opana anymore. more likely to encounter dilaudid, which is better anyway.

one 40mg opana is equal to hundreds of mgs of oxy, if you snort it in small amounts (it ground into a powder easily but would gel upon contact with moisture). i heard people saying 4x as potent as oxy when snorted, but i think 4mgs is equal to 30mgs of oxy. if a non-tolerant person snorted 1/10th a stop sign, they’d likely get sick. it takes longer than any other opiate i’ve tried to fully kick in. the high lasts more than twice as long as oxy. opana lasts longer than heroin and morphine.

Last edited:
Yeah, opana is relatively impossible to get your hands on in the US (with few exceptions where it's still prescribed but seems to be very minimally so). I can't believe the milligram count ratio to oxycodone... that's mind-blowing. The high sounds like the best thing that ever happens to someone--and also the absolute worst.

I'm just curious about the history of the so-called epidemic and somewhat of the main factors that contributed to the overdose problem within the US. So would you say the old formula (OC's) and opana were the perpetrators of the cause-and-effect of the opioid abuse issue? Oxycodone and percocet are quite powerful in their own rights, and the weaker ones like codeine and morphine tablets are definitely still addicting. I just feel like by themselves though they're not pleasurable enough to create such a large-scale abuse issue. So dilauded is currently the most modern abuse-friendly opioid available at the moment? Around what period were OC's and opana around by the way?

It is unfortunate the fentynal and opiate-analogues are so common-place even within the US nowadays. Without fentynal's existence I can only imagine how many people would still be around today. I'm sure it was economical for China to produce so much of the product (if China is indeed the main resource of fent), but the general public fears fentynal and right-fully so. Very few people from what I gather try fentynal with little opiate tolerance because of the awareness of how subtle the line is between getting high and dying. If I got my hands on some fentynal patches, I'd simply throw it in the garbage. I can't believe there are people looking to get their hands on carfentinal these days. To conclude my point, oxycodone is quite euphoric and highly addicting but for long-term opiate abuse it's just simply not strong enough after a reasonable amount of time. I think the opioid crisis had other stronger agents involved that created it besides oxycodone/percocet.

first time i did an oc was 2006. at that point, they were everywhere. they were around before that, but percocet was cheaper. in 2006 the op version was not out, and you could easily grind and snort. it didn’t even gel. a tech version came out that did gel, but it still ground up fine and they didn’t run agb outta town anyway.

opana became widely available around 2008 i think, and was around for about a year or two before the media caught on. funny thing is, a lot of users did not trust a pill other than agb ocs, so for a bit opana was stupid cheap.

after op came out around 2008 (the hard skittle version of oc), roxicodone became more and more popular as old formula oc faded out of circulation. everything was about the 30mg blues. the price was getting closer and closer to $1/mg, which is prohibitive. since, i’ve even seen them going a buck and change per mg. now days, the vast majority of 30mg roxi are pressed. so people switched to heroin.

in 2010, it was still easy to get non-fent heroin. then heroin became fent, and people started dying like crazy.

Last edited: