• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Acetoxyketobemidone (new RC Opioid)

Etterwonde

Bluelighter
This one had recently become available, and is by some regarded as being (an analogue of) the Holy Grail of Opioids. It is a pro-drug of Ketobemidone.

Any info, reviews, etc. of said compound would be greatly appreciated. I am considering purchasing some of this product myself, although I am inclined to wait until after the first reviews show up and base my decision here-upon. This is because there are some other great compounds lurking behind the corner (a.o. a Dextromoramide as well as -yes, you hear me correct- an Oxymorphone analogue are said to hit the market rather soon).

The time of shitty Fentalogues is over, the Opioid RC scene is about to enter a Golden Age!

Thanks in advance,
Etterwonde

Last edited:
Interesting, I haven't seen it for sale anywhere, but then again, I don't have as close of a finger to the pulse of the RC market as I had years ago.

I always figured semi-synthetics like oxymorphone analogues (such as 3-acetyloxymorphone) would be too expensive to produce for the RC market, but perhaps that is not the case.

Apparently not. I don't know which synth will be used for the Oxymorphone analogue, but I know Oxymorphone can be synthed from Naltrexone. To my knowledge, these analogues aren't available as of yet, but Acetoxyketobemidone is available on the clearweb as we speak.

??yeah!

I think naloxone to oxymorphone would be more logical than a naltrexone to oxymorphone synthesis. If naloxone can be obtained in bulk for a low enough price than it could make sense (naloxone is pretty expensive as a pharmaceutical though).

Acetoxyketobemidone sounds promising though (I've never had ketobemidone but I am aware of its legendary status).

I think naloxone to oxymorphone would be more logical than a naltrexone to oxymorphone synthesis. If naloxone can be obtained in bulk for a low enough price than it could make sense (naloxone is pretty expensive as a pharmaceutical though).

Acetoxyketobemidone sounds promising though (I've never had ketobemidone but I am aware of its legendary status).
It's possible that I am confusing Naloxone for Naltrexone.

Anyway, the Dextromoramide analogue seems promising as well. It is even more legendary, Palfium was hot as fuck in my country (Hellgium) in the Seventies, when it was still available as a prescription drug, with its high bioavailability, euphoria that is reportedly 3x that of pharmaceutical Heroin, and its very rapid oral onset, rendering IV use useless.

But we're talking about Acetoxyketobemidone here, so I suggest we try to keep on topic. The other compounds mentioned analogues should be discussed in their own topics when they hit the markets.

So, back to Acetoxyketobemidone... Would the Acetoxy increase lipophilicity and therefore bioavailability? And what about the NMDA antagonism? I'm curious if this chemical is more active than its metabolic counterpart or if the oppositie is true...

Anyway, I know price discussion isn't allowed here, but it is a costly substance, probably due to its novelty and status. Then again, there is a very good chance it IS worth the cost, which I assume it actually is.

a Dextromoramide as well as -yes, you hear me correct- an Oxymorphone analogue are said to hit the market rather soon

A Palfium analogue? Now that one I've heard many good things about from the good old days. Just as good orally as it is IV. Used to be huge in the UK but is now discontinued.

As for synthesis, correct me if I'm wrong but dextromoramide is fully synthetic no? If so should not be difficult to produce.

Oxymorphone is semi-synthetic but dextromoramide is a different chemical altogether and is fully synthetic like fentanyl.

It's very good to see the market moving away from chemical weapons grade fent analogues and into actual recreational drugs. Well done China.

Yeah Ketobemidone is fully synthetic and not a morphinane. This class is called 4-Phenylpiperidines btw.
And Dextromoramide is - as a methadone analogue - also fully synthetic.

As to how the acetyl group would alter the pharmacokinetics and -dynamics: It's right that the acetyl group increases lipophilicity, and therefore should increase the bioavailability. Also I think it should decrease the time of onset.
The phenol group overlaps with that of Morphine, so basically what we see with Heroin should apply. Keep in mind though that the phenol is essential for µ activity, so it's not like this compound itself has an increased activity, it may have none at all. So it should just act as a prodrug that has an increased bioavailability compared to the parent compound (like with Diacetylmorphine vs. Morphine) but without a potent intermediate metabolite like 6-Monoacetylmorphine. So my guess would be that Acetoxyketobemidone might be somewhat stronger compared to Ketobemidone itself, but not nearly as much as Heroin is stronger than Morphine.

Also there's a lot of confusion about this compound, or at least I am confused. My vendor sells it as "O-AMKD" which supposedly is an abbreviation of O-Acetylmethylketobemidone. A logical position for a methyl substitution would be the piperidine ring, but the structure depicted not only has no additional methyl group, it even misses a methylene group! The acyl group at the piperidine is a propionyl with Ketobemidone, but the structure depicted has only an acetyl one (not to be confused with the acetyl group added to the phenol), which would mean it would have a diminished potency.
I'll buy it either way, but will send a sample to a drug-checking lab.
Will respond back when I have tried it, and also when analysis data comes in.

Last edited:
Also super interested. Information is very slim on this one that I can find, not even really a wiki page. O-DSMT has been a boon for me among RCs but the only other RC opioid I tried was u-47700 and that one was missing so much and was closest I've ever felt to ODing. Had a pension for making me nod without the euphoria, ewww.

@dethklok11 @Wilson Wilson @Cream Gravy? @Wiserthanearlier Sorry for @ing you, don’t mean to bother you, but I wanted you guys to know first. This is, besides the one on Reddit that is basically a copy & paste of what I wrote here.

So I finally received 500 mg of this substance (provided it‘s not something different, analysis data will be updated).
I have to say I‘ve got a rather high tolerance, so keep that in mind reading the dosages.

20 mg smoked off foil, subtle effects and a part of the substance is burnt despite cautious heating.
Another 20 mg, this time plugged, around 10 min after the smoked dose. I wait 30 minutes, but the effects don’t increase significantly.
Another 40 mg plugged. I notice a rush of warmth, but rather subtle. Nothing really happens.
I wait 30-40 minutes until the next dose, 20 mg smoked.
I smoke a little JWH-122 because I‘m out of weed. This pushes the effects really hard. I begin to nod strongly, something that I had trouble achieving for a while even with Opium and Hydromorphone. It’s notable that cannabinoids (whether bio- or fully synthetic) increase the effects of this substance way more than they do with other opioids. Maybe that’s because of the NMDA antagonism? In high doses I‘ve got somewhat numb skin and tingling sensations, also a high-pitched whirring that I also get with arylcyclohexylamines. These effects are subtle though, so don’t worry about getting a Disso trip or anything. As for the effects: it has a nice buzz, but is far from inducing a strong euphoria or even being the holy grail of opioids. Also it’s (right now, might change) way too expensive. 500 mg costed me 65€ and next time I’d rather buy O-DSMT, which is cheaper and better. Kinda disappointed tbh. Also it felt not as potent as Oxy, rather like Morphine or even somewhat less maybe. Might be due to impurities like residual solvents etc. The powder was kinda clumpy and high boiling solvents tend to be dense.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report. Still a bit curious but at those dosages the price isn't worth it for me. Still interested in other reports though as I seem to recall reading a positive one on the other website you posted yours on.

I am curious @Neopunk, can you provide some type of reference point for your tolerance? What dose of your usual DOC are you on when it comes to opis? Just so I can gauge if this stuff is a waste of time or not.

I was thinking about the dose thing too. Like I haven't had anything I know the strength of in years only street h which ranged from 12mg almost killed me to bang the whole g. Curious about where my tolerance is at

Yeah it's way too overpriced.
I updated my post, so you might find some additional information there.
But generally I would say it's about as potent as Morphine, maybe a little less. This might be due to impurities/residual solvents, as my powder was kinda clumpy.
It's a weird thing with my tolerance. I fucked it up pretty hard with a 6 week binge of Isotonitazene. Now I feel first effects with relatively low dosages, but until I get really high I have to take a whole lot more. For example I get a minor buzz with ~ 200 mg Codein (phosphate hemihydrate) while to get the really desired effects I can use about 60 mg of Oxycodone HCl easily in the first dose, with redosing up to 100 mg.
So you see it's kinda messy..
Besides that I had the impression, that it's not really worth it rectally. Hence the smoking altough it always pyrolyzes at the end.