• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

About to try meth for the first time

Stimmy29

Bluelighter
Hello. I will be trying meth for the first time in a few weeks. Going to have the house to myself and want to have some fun alone time. Wanted to ask for advice and tips on how to make it through the first time safely and what I should expect

background: I am a 29 years old male and have always loved stimulants my entire life. I r take adderall responsibly and have a good job and career. I don’t have an addictive personality and have gone off drugs cold turkey for years without any ill-effects. My plan is to try meth and chill out for a few days and then not do it again. I do understand meth is highly highly addictive and has ruined lives but please do not judge there.

How much should I take my first time? I have a decent tolerance from taking 30mg adderall. Can I consume it via eating it in powder form? Or do I have to smoke it? Where do I buy a pipe from? Can I smoke weed during my high?

I will be drinking water every hour and eating food every 3 hours. I will stay in the house the entire time. The person I am getting it from has agreed to never give it to me again after this one time and advised that 350mg is a good starting dose. She said she will separate it out in small doses that I can just eat with water. She called it an 8-ball. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

Hello. I will be trying meth for the first time in a few weeks. Going to have the house to myself and want to have some fun alone time. Wanted to ask for advice and tips on how to make it through the first time safely and what I should expect

background: I am a 29 years old male and have always loved stimulants my entire life. I r take adderall responsibly and have a good job and career. I don’t have an addictive personality and have gone off drugs cold turkey for years without any ill-effects. My plan is to try meth and chill out for a few days and then not do it again. I do understand meth is highly highly addictive and has ruined lives but please do not judge there.

How much should I take my first time? I have a decent tolerance from taking 30mg adderall. Can I consume it via eating it in powder form? Or do I have to smoke it? Where do I buy a pipe from? Can I smoke weed during my high?

I will be drinking water every hour and eating food every 3 hours. I will stay in the house the entire time. The person I am getting it from has agreed to never give it to me again after this one time and advised that 350mg is a good starting dose. She said she will separate it out in small doses that I can just eat with water. She called it an 8-ball. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you.
Normally an 8 ball is an eighth of an ounce, or 3.5grams. That's a lot for a weekend test. My last experience i used 250mg and was up 3 or 4 days.

Normally an 8 ball is an eighth of an ounce, or 3.5grams. That's a lot for a weekend test. My last experience i used 250mg and was up 3 or 4 days.
My friend is gonna seperate it into 50mg portions. I will take 50 mg and then wait 90 min to take more if I need it . Does that sound correct?

Smoking/Vaping meth is extremely compulsive, I would avoid it. Stick to eating or sniffing. If you choose the latter, do 1 match sized line up each nostril. It will kick in around the 5 minute mark. Just be prepared for the burn. Your eye or eyes will start watering and you'll curse.
compulsive as in you keep doing it and you end up taking more than you need? I will stick to eating it. How fast will it hit me? Also should it be on an empty stomach? I plan on taking 50 mg portion and then waiting 90 min to take more if I need it.

I would try snorting it if she's gonna put it into 50mg doses. I like the high better than eating it but it burns. Burns bad.

My wife and I were able to make a half gram last almost six months between the two of us, using it once every few weeks in low doses and rarely redosing. Even so, once you realize how easy it is to get that instant blast of dopaminergic euphoria, it becomes criminally easy to justify.

I would suggest either eating it or plugging it. 3.5 grams is a hefty amount that should ideally last a LONG time, like several months.

You're kinda lucky not starting out smoking it. I smoked it mostly back when i first started. I think smoking it is wasteful but can understand liking the high it produces. Now i hardly ever do it but when i do i do lines. Keeps me from tweaking out on hitting the pipe repeatedly.

Is the high not good if you eat it? I’m scared of snorting it and also idk how to do that. What is stronger and also lasts the longest?
You're kinda lucky not starting out smoking it. I smoked it mostly back when i first started. I think smoking it is wasteful but can understand liking the high it produces. Now i hardly ever do it but when i do i do lines. Keeps me from tweaking out on hitting the pipe repeatedly.

Yes, exactly. People who stay awake for a week, it's almost always from a pipe or needle.

The ritual of using a pipe is also addictive. Loading it up, applying the heat, twisting/rotating the pipe, blowing huge clouds results in a rapid flood of dopamine into your brain.

As for eating it, it doesn't really matter. Personally I would take it on an empty stomach.
Is the high not good if you eat it? I’m scared of snorting it and also idk how to do that. What is stronger and also lasts the longest?

My wife and I were able to make a half gram last almost six months between the two of us, using it once every few weeks in low doses and rarely redosing. Even so, once you realize how easy it is to get that instant blast of dopaminergic euphoria, it becomes criminally easy to justify.

I would suggest either eating it or plugging it. 3.5 grams is a hefty amount that should ideally last a LONG time, like several months.
I do have a bigger tolerance from adderall usage.

Meth lasts a longtime however you do it. If you don't already snort your adderall you might not want to start now with meth. I was abusing my adderall intranasally before i tried meth.

I do have a bigger tolerance from adderall usage.
Your tolerance is probably higher than mine. I've been off prescribed stimulants for years and only done meth twice in the last year.

How does the high differ?
Eating it and snorting it are more similar than smoking it. Snorting it has more of a rush. There is so much to learn about technique and stuff when you smoke it too.

I found recently i was up two days off a single 100mg line. People often take a lot when dosing orally like up to a quarter gram or more. If you try that you'll be REALLY high for days.

I accidentally ate over a gram in a solution once and was retarded i was SO high. Wouldn't recommend that. Lol.

Honestly if you're accustomed to daily adderall you should be good. It's not really that different. Cheers!

Meth lasts a longtime however you do it. If you don't already snort your adderall you might not want to start now with meth. I was abusing my adderall intranasally before i tried meth.

Your tolerance is probably higher than mine. I've been off prescribed stimulants for years and only done meth twice in the last year.

Eating it and snorting it are more similar than smoking it. Snorting it has more of a rush. There is so much to learn about technique and stuff when you smoke it too.

I found recently i was up two days off a single 100mg line. People often take a lot when dosing orally like up to a quarter gram or more. If you try that you'll be REALLY high for days.

I accidentally ate over a gram in a solution once and was retarded i was SO high. Wouldn't recommend that. Lol.

Honestly if you're accustomed to daily adderall you should be good. It's not really that different. Cheers!
Thanks for your responses. Yes I’ll keep it to 50mg at a time! How long does it take to hit you on an empty stomach? And can you compare the high to 30mg addy? Keep in mind I haven’t taken addy in 3 months and I don’t usually do it every day either.

Thanks for your responses. Yes I’ll keep it to 50mg at a time! How long does it take to hit you on an empty stomach? And can you compare the high to 30mg addy? Keep in mind I haven’t taken addy in 3 months and I don’t usually do it every day either.
You should begin to feel alerts on an empty stomach within a few minutes.

You'll be higher than a 30mg addy. It will also last longer. Potentially considerably longer if it's decent.

Mg for mg meth is stronger than plain amphetamine such as adderall so maybe expect to feel like being on 100 mg addy. It is more serotonergic, so it will be less unpleasant than 100mg amphetamine.

I would not take more than 50 mg my first time (to be fair, I do like my stimulants to be done with at the end of the night).

Who cares man, you can do everything you want to do, everything is within the law, nobody cares, be happy, give your anus to someone to get drugs in exchange, my suggestion

Mg for mg meth is stronger than plain amphetamine such as adderall so maybe expect to feel like being on 100 mg addy. It is more serotonergic, so it will be less unpleasant than 100mg amphetamine.

I would not take more than 50 mg my first time (to be fair, I do like my stimulants to be done with at the end of the night).
So after you take the 50mg. I’ll feel it in like an hour? 100mg of addy = 50mg meth? Give or take? Will it’s power die out? How long will I stay high? Can you just describe in your best words what it feels like? Also I heard you get super horny lol

You should begin to feel alerts on an empty stomach within a few minutes.

You'll be higher than a 30mg addy. It will also last longer. Potentially considerably longer if it's decent.
Can I smoke weed on it? What about edibles?

Oral is the best route, similar to MDMA. It does take a bit more, but the experience is lovely with the least amount of fiend afterwards from what I hear. I’ve only taken it orally and have zero problems with the stuff, so far.. (Tried it like 5yrs ago first time.)

-GC

So after you take the 50mg. I’ll feel it in like an hour? 100mg of addy = 50mg meth? Give or take? Will it’s power die out? How long will I stay high? Can you just describe in your best words what it feels like? Also I heard you get super horny lol

I might compare 50mg meth to 70-90mg of IR adderall but as previously mentioned it should feel a bit "nicer" due to the increased release of serotonin vs addy. You'll likely be feeling your oral 50mg well before an hour passes especially on an empty stomach. It will last a long minute. Consider this before redosing! Even one 50mg dose might potentially have you feeling pretty high for up to 24 hours. I wouldn't try it at all if you planned to try and sleep.

How does it feel? Honestly like adderall but you'll feel higher and possibly a bit more euphoria.

Most
Can I smoke weed on it? What about edibles?
I used to and still do smoke herb with stimulants. This really comes down to if you usually smoke marijuana or not. If you do then you might enjoy combining them a bit. Both highs will be different than either one alone. Like i said if you usually like to smoke then it's worth testing it out.