• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

A Hallucinogenic Conscious shift

Penis Envy is a Cubensis strain. I believe it's a hybrid of some kind and it does have a reputation for being potent.

Correct Penis Envy is actually perhaps the only Cubensis strain that is actually consistently more potent than the average Cubensis, they are a mutand breed. (Cubensis is what the typical shroom is unless something else is specified).
So yeah you might wanna adjust your dose down even an extra bit. Like 2,25 grams if you're aiming for what normally would be 3+ grams. Don't be fooled by the fact that other trip reports are talking about different dosages. ;)

Yup penis envy and albino penis envy (ape for short) are both exceptionally potent. I'd say 2 grams is the max being its you're first time. Assuming they are legitimate penis envy, even dried they should really look like dicks. If they don't, I'd stick with 2.5g or so. Unfortunately there's no way to know how potent they will be. Sometimes being right on the cusp of a a good psychedelic experience can be annoying, so it's hard to know exactly how to advise you best. But you've got a ton of good advice, and you seem to be taking it which is always good.

Penis Envy is what had me in hyperspace at 3.5g. I imagine I would've been able to enter that state easily at only 3g's as well. Knowing the strain now, I'd definitely recommend 2.5g, you won't be disappointed.

Definitely don't start out with any more than 2 or 3 grams. When I was still inexperienced I had a rather difficult high dose mushroom experience that turned me off of mushrooms for quite some time. Mushrooms have, in my opinion, much more potential to get difficult than a lot of other psychedelics do.

Smoked 100mg dmt the other day. Was wild. Still haven't tried shrooms.