9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah you are totally right. i shouldn't of asked for that.... and yeah i do not like dubs. they are just fat singles IMO... and lately my guy only gives 12 for a jab. sucks but what could i do. i always ask for the extra one but he takes it. oh well he is reliable so i guess that counts. but would love to find a back up that serves up those 14teens!! LOL.

<Snip>

word of advice is never buy a jab from a new spot..just buy a bag or 2 and see if its good or worht it, cause anyone can tell you they got dubs, persoanlly i dont like buyin dubs cause they alwasy seem either rather small meaning they were really sawbucks but someone just charged a dub or they were fat but the dope was shitty and really it was a bag of cut, im not sayin there isnt good spots with dubs, its just i normally pass when someone says they got dubs so i dont even know if their good or not..i get 14 in a jab so when someone says they got dubs and trys to hand me 6bags for a jab i get uncomfortable with it

I just got some stamp out here havn't done any wop for a grip.. at least 6 months. But I got some rolls royce stamp and banged 1.. if I woulda did both I think that woulda been curtains for me shit was FUEGO.. feelsgoodman

dubs,..jabs?...son of a bitch. I can extrapolate a dub should be two bags. But what the fuck is a jab?...

Ajab is like a chicago bundle.. with anywhere from 12 - 15 bags in a jab. The more you know~

okay,...I've heard of a bundle.. they used to call them a deck. A Chicago bundle .. alright..

I wasnt aware tar could be smoked on foil. Thats certainly good to know.

Whats the most common form of heroin found in NY by the way, anyone? Any truth in what I hear about you people scoring decent Afghan brown over there (no. 4) these days?

The dope market in the US is basically split up into west coast and east coast. The west coast gets #4 tar heroin from Mexico, while states on the east coast, like NY, gets powder #4 heroin from Colombia. Afghan heroin has no real place in the US market, and I haven't heard of anybody from the US ever getting any. Some people may think that they are getting Afghan dope if a dealer says it out of ignorance or for marketing strategy, but the dope dissolves in water, so obviously isn't Afghan heroin base which requires the addition of an acid like citric to make the dope dissolve.

Now although the Mississippi river is the imaginary dope market line, there are some exceptions. Most states that the Mississippi runs through, get power heroin, although they are some exceptions like Ohio (east of the Mississippi) that gets tar heroin.

ya for having inferior dope...I know times are different now and little networks are closed together and that kind of stuff will probably get you killed nowdays,...so I'm certainly not recommending this type of response...I'm talking about the mid 70's. there were no cell phones or computers or anything like that. Most of the dealers I dealt with were independants. It was nothing to take it out on the dude next time you saw him..

In the northeast, stamps are bagged up at a very high level. It comes into the ports in NYC for example, and dealers at the kilo level with mill it up, cutting it to the desired %, and then bag and stamp it up there. They then package it into bricks [50 bags (5 bundles)] and then sell it to those below them who buy these larger quantities, which have other designated names like decks, or sleeves (not sure how many bundles or bricks make up said sleeves though).

This makes it pointless to fight a lower level dealer if his stuff in low quality, since they have no control over the quantity and quality in these bags. This is why I just don't buy from them when they have a stamp that I have tried and didn't like, and just wait for the new batch to come out. Bags are taped shut too, and some are even heat sealed as well, preventing tampering. Here is a pic of the heat sealed bags, to give you an idea of how effective they are in preventing tampering.
NSFW:
images

These bags are more square than they are rectangle, so I think they are from Philadelphia. Delaware stamps may be that shape as well, whereas most other glassines from places like NY, NJ, and CT are more of a rectangle than a square. Camden NJ also does the plastic heat seal for bags, and I have also gotten heat sealed bags a number of times in NY, still in the traditional rectangle shape.

There has been a decent amount of unstamped and untaped glassine bags lately, so those are easier to be tampered with. I picked some up off of one kid, and they looked small, and later on I got what appeared to be the same bags (both blue untaped bags with no stamp) from the look of the dope. The were twice the size from the second guy, and when I went with him the next day to get them, sure enough I saw the kid that sold me the smaller bags, picking them up same main source that me and my friend were getting from. I think he knew that I put two and two together, as he has the "oh shit" look on his face, but rather than fight him, I just never called him up ever again.

I kind of have a rule against fighting any junkies. I really don't want to get the blood of an IV user on me, plus, anybody in town would know that I must be using too if they know the person I'm fighting to be a junkie. They would figure that I must be dealing with the person, otherwise I would have no reason to be around them, let alone fighting them. That's the problem with copping in the town you grew up in. Everybody knows who the junkies are in the town, so just being seen with them makes you labeled a junkie as well.

Last edited:
i got a little bit of Cali dope today for free from my homeboy from California, and god damn, it was fucking shitty.

I'm glad the shit I get is way better. :)

but hey, you cant really complain about free dope. :)

I kind of have a rule against fighting any junkies. I really don't want to get the blood of an IV user on me, plus, anybody in town would know that I must be using too if they know the person I'm fighting to be a junkie. They would figure that I must be dealing with the person, otherwise I would have no reason to be around them, let alone fighting them. That's the problem with copping in the town you grew up in. Everybody knows who the junkies are in the town, so just being seen with them makes you labeled a junkie as well.

Like I said,...things are a lot different than they were 35 years ago ....

^ Yea, I know. I was more pointing out that the street level dealers by me aren't the ones bagging/cutting it up, but in other areas this is not the case. Street level dealers in other areas are still able to cut the dope more since it isn't packaged in such a way that prevents this.

i ifind the east coast way of coppin way interesting..just the fact of having name brand dope, i mean sure we got it here a little bit cause a certain block will package it a certain way but nothing like yall got...that shit is like professional dope all heatsealed and shit

out of drugs, slept for a few hours, ate, bought some weed, and now im fiending. i'm sort of playing druggie russian roulette. i've been cutting lines of both coke and opana on the same plate. there's enough plate scrapings for 1 line of whatever is left. i'm waiting for it to hit so I know what is what, oh the ways we entertain ourselves.

and the eastcoast really is a professional dope market

Re: East coast dope market- It's interesting and all, but sometimes I wish we just went by weight now that the size of bags has fallen off. Don't get me wrong, a good connect will still have bags weighing around .1 each, but it's becoming more and more rare these days, whereas 4 years ago it was standard.

Obviously the best advantage of the stamp system is that you know what you are getting when you get that same stamp. I heard about knock-off stamps in some areas of Jersey, but that has never happened to me or anybody else I know. I think it doesn't happen in NY since it is all phone connects, so you go deal with the same person on a consistent basis, so they deal with you on a professional level. In NJ the open air market makes people more susceptible to getting knockoff stamps, and it doesn't seem to be as professional over there.

The Hispanic dealers in NY don't dick you around, and treat it like a real business. The black dealers in NJ are always trying to hustle more money in one way or another, so make copycat stamps if someone else has a fire stamp that has a good rep, or they put out a fire stamp and slowly start cutting it more and more once it has a good rep. It seems like dope is bagged up at a much lower level in some areas on NJ compared to NY, Camden, and Philly, making it possible for NJ street dealers to bag up 1000 fire bags and stamp it, then 1000 avg bags with the same stamp, then 1000 shitty bags with that stamp. In NY the top level guys are bagging up multiple kilos at once, giving it the same % of cut, and the same stamp.

Last edited:
was it more open air back then and so people had to fight for custys or was it just the same and the bags got smaller?

wjhats up chinky?? tommyboy?? jeebis?? any good opiates today? hopefull weed aswell %)

for me, i've had dexedrine, oxycodone, xanax, valium, marijuana, alcohol, and ciggs potentiated by tagamet :)

Chinky, I added a bunch to my last post, so re-read it if you missed some stuff.

But to answer your question, no, it wasn't more open air back then, as I have heard that it died out in the late 90s, and was basically completely gone by the early 2000s. It's been all phone connects for as long as I have been using heroin (2006-present). You know how that goes. A dealer from the suburbs making runs to the city ends up getting too strung out, so ends up needing someone else to throw in on the package, or even give them a ride. Eventually they hand over the connect, or you just go around them in some other way.

Rehab is where a lot of people end up getting more connects, or when people go away to rehab and give some of their customers and/or using buddies the connects number or introduces them before leaving. Since most people in rehabs are there by court orders, they are open to finding more connects while there, or if they are dealing they are looking for more customers. There are definitely some better rehabs that are more expensive, so you are less likely to have that going on there since people that are court ordered aren't looking to spend any more than they have to.

laCster, I'm talking about that stuff in this thread, so we don't get of topic in here.

One is to many and a thousand isn't enough. I read a remark in here form a man that thanked another for sticking up for the less intellegent ones in here, and all I could hear in my head was well don't do the damn drugs and you would have the intellegence to stick up for your own damn self lol. I take my prescribed meds as directed and haven't ever, even in my illegal drug use days tried any of the ways that have been discussed in here and hope to God I don't ever start. I am curious though to discuss with my doc. if switching to oxymorphone would be in my best interest since none
of the other stuff I have tried works with a fuck. Anyone know anything about ocymophone?

Oh and damn I screwed that up. I smoked crack and meth but never opiates. Smoking is smoking I got that so don't get me wrong but I have done enough research online and in person from the crowds i hung out with to know the difference. I did try delada once only because the pharmacy screwed up and gave me the wrong meds and it made me sick to my stomache so that would be my concern with oxymorphone because I hear it is very strong.

I am curious though to discuss with my doc. if switching to oxymorphone would be in my best interest since none
of the other stuff I have tried works with a fuck. Anyone know anything about ocymophone?

It really depends on what you're prescribed the meds for and what levels you're taking. Oxymorphone is a very effective pain medication because it is an extremely strong opiod.

I did try delada once only because the pharmacy screwed up and gave me the wrong meds and it made me sick to my stomache so that would be my concern with oxymorphone because I hear it is very strong.

Delada? You're probably talking about Dilaudid (hydromorphone), which is also a strong drug. If it made you sick to your stomach, chances are that Opana (oxymorphone) will do the same. Hydros and Oxys do effect some people in very different ways though, so there's a chance that it may not. If the pharmacy really did screw up and give you the wrong meds all together, there's a possibility that you were also on an incorrect dose- too much of any opiate/opiod pain meds has the potential to make one sick. It's best you talk to your doctor about it, he will know your medical/ drug history and should know what works for you and what doesn't. Nobody on here could give you the correct answer, that's between you and your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.