9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah hit a diierent open air spot asked for a jab and they gave 5 they called doubles but they weren't so I got the number should I call and see what's up and that I'm looking for a jab with 13 bags? See if they say different story on the line. Dope was pretty straight... Pink bags while looking for the green bags... I hope that was not wrong in posting that... I guess I will stick with my guy or go around and only try to grab a few at first. Oh well staying well for Xmas. I knw my tolerance is going up. I still keep it in check... Which is good but sometimes I wish I could just do a few bags and nod da fuck out... Bears qb is doing well but packers are unstoppable where was this qb weeks again??? Cutlet could be back next week if we r still in contention..

The 20 bags are dubs. The ones I get are usually pretty big.

so you are saying 1 of the dub bag is equal to the same as 2 regular bags? wow if that is the case i have been getting lots of dubs in my jabs.. they were big just not potent... better hunting tmw..!

The 20 bags are dubs. The ones I get are usually pretty big.

damn I hate X-Mas. it's been such a hassle to get somewhat high today, the Mexicans around here ALWAYS take X-Mas off, which then in turn fucks with the whole system for a day

how much is in a bag?..is it .1 gm?..

and yeah, usually a bag everyone is sold as a point. but it could be anywhere from .08-to .15 thankfully I usually only mess with weight nowadays

Chillin in NOVA for xmas, brought some tar with me...everyone's asleep and I'm chasin foils on the front porch, looking at the lights. Got some chocolate milk with wayyy too much hershey's syrup, it is a good christmas.

Best opiate out of all of them trying it recently I can only compare and the metabolic rate which is absorbs is so pleasing! up the nose and PRICKLES within seconds of the powder becoming moist!

whats up druggies!!!

today i've had: oxycodone, hydrocodone, valium, xanax, and marijuana all potentiated by tagametm, DXM, and diphenhydramine

yeah so i got a text from d boy. and sure enough finally they had so good fat stuff. i guess to just stick with what ya know... its up and down like life right? just with i was rich and can be high all day everyday...

^ Well, it doesn't have to be like that, especially if you aren't strung out. Wait for a new batch or talk them down to a lower price or fatter count on this current batch if quality is down. It has worked for me, since they know that I'm not strung out so just won't go to them again if they have the same stamp that I didn't like. Therefore, if they call me up and they still have the same stuff that they know I don't like much, they will offer a better deal since they are usually just trying to get rid of the inferior product even if it means accepting less of a profit, since they just want to get some better stuff asap too.

Actually, the way I used to do it was I acted like I sold the stuff, so if they had shitty bags I would just tell them that I couldn't cop any more of that batch because nobody liked it and I couldn't get rid of it, and that I even still had some left because of this.

sure beats the pistol whipping they would get back in my day...

ya for having inferior dope...I know times are different now and little networks are closed together and that kind of stuff will probably get you killed nowdays,...so I'm certainly not recommending this type of response...I'm talking about the mid 70's. there were no cell phones or computers or anything like that. Most of the dealers I dealt with were independants. It was nothing to take it out on the dude next time you saw him..

You are right that it definitely wouldn't fly now, even on the independent dealers. That just seems so foreign to even think about beating a dealer for doing that. I have been ripped off pretty bad before, but everything always worked out when I asked about said deal. But I do live in a small town so if you were to sale inferior shit, nobody would go to you. If you were to beat somebody's ass for ripping you off then no one would deal to you. Besides, getting ripped off is par for the course when buying drugs.

yeah....times are definatley different.. I lived in El Paso.. in those days they had shooting galleries across the bridge in juarez. If you were worried about not getting a good count from a local boy and you didn't mind crossing the border, all you needed was some money. You could go to a shooting gallery and get a nice fix and then just go home.. You have to fix there, but they had works and everything you needed. You didn't want to carry your works across the border. The risks were lower in those days because there was no such thing as HIV. And they had bleach to wash your outfit with it you wanted to. It was a pretty common thing in juarez. The authorities over there were corrupt and looked the other way. If you didn't already have a favorite place to go, all you had to do was ask any cab driver.

<Snip>
Yeah hit a diierent open air spot asked for a jab and they gave 5 they called doubles but they weren't so I got the number should I call and see what's up and that I'm looking for a jab with 13 bags? See if they say different story on the line. Dope was pretty straight... Pink bags while looking for the green bags... I hope that was not wrong in posting that... I guess I will stick with my guy or go around and only try to grab a few at first. Oh well staying well for Xmas. I knw my tolerance is going up. I still keep it in check... Which is good but sometimes I wish I could just do a few bags and nod da fuck out... Bears qb is doing well but packers are unstoppable where was this qb weeks again??? Cutlet could be back next week if we r still in contention..

word of advice is never buy a jab from a new spot..just buy a bag or 2 and see if its good or worht it, cause anyone can tell you they got dubs, persoanlly i dont like buyin dubs cause they alwasy seem either rather small meaning they were really sawbucks but someone just charged a dub or they were fat but the dope was shitty and really it was a bag of cut, im not sayin there isnt good spots with dubs, its just i normally pass when someone says they got dubs so i dont even know if their good or not..i get 14 in a jab so when someone says they got dubs and trys to hand me 6bags for a jab i get uncomfortable with it

Last edited by a moderator:
holy shit it's been a fucked up christmas.

xmas eve - couldntpick up because my cousin's husband put her in the hospital. priorities
noone was around xmas day
yesterday i bought my guy's last opana 30 and my girl's last g of coke. i've kind of been binging

i still havent slept....but i still have .2 of a g + about a third of the opana left + my klonopin script. gonna be a solid day

edit: i lied. now i have no coke and am waiting for my potentiators for the opana to take effect (my celexa, 75mg benedryl, 100mg dxm, and 1mg klonopin). gonna nod out until my weed guy wakes up. finally, a good day

Last edited:
I wasnt aware tar could be smoked on foil. That's certainly good to know.

What's the most common form of heroin found in NY by the way, anyone? Tar, yeah?
Any truth in what I hear about you people scoring decent Afghan brown over there these days?

There's been a miserably horrendous drought for the past year over here in Ireland and the UK, and up until recently many parts of mainland Europe - however France seems to have been unaffected due to the French sourcing their product from Africa) so I might just have to take a visit to foreign shores shortly. Tolerance has dropped down to next to nothing though; almost impossible to maintain a habit in this climate.

On the brightside, Opium yields from Afghanistan reached particularly high yields in 2011 being the highest they have been in several years, and this was preceding the recent withdrawal of American troops from Iraq and the surrounding regions, and as a direct result of the latter I suspect we should soon see a gradual improvement up towards some semblance of normality with 2012 - alas more towards the Autumn seasons, albeit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.