• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

84% mdma?

Ignore everything said about HgCl2, it's a confused mess.

Any "oil" molly or amphetamine would be a caustic freebase that burns the skin/tongue and is difficult to measure.

It may have been standard MDMA.HCl dissolved in alcohol/water?

Any "oil" molly or amphetamine would be a caustic freebase that burns the skin/tongue and is difficult to measure.

Do you know where i can find more info on this? ie. what makes a chem "suitable or unsuitable" for "use" in freebase form vs ionized salt?

If you drank freebase would you get some sort of poisoning then?

Internal chemical burns, ulcers etc in gi tract... though id assume stomach acid would buffer it to some extent <----entirely speculation based on what i know of acids and bases (not much lol)... and greenmeanies input...

GM- help! lol

Last edited:
Do you know where i can find more info on this? ie. what makes a chem "suitable or unsuitable" for "use" in freebase form vs ionized salt?

With a lot of drugs their freebase is insoluble in water, and thus impossible for your body to absorb orally. Making them into a salt makes it so they're soluble in water and thus active in humans :)

With a lot of drugs their freebase is insoluble in water, and thus impossible for your body to absorb orally. Making them into a salt makes it so they're soluble in water and thus active in humans :)

Yes, thanks, im curious if anyone knows any online resources that go into more detail about why some chems are HCl, some HBr, sulfate, citrate, etc... differences, similarities, why one instead or another..

Yes, thanks, im curious if anyone knows any online resources that go into more detail about why some chems are HCl, some HBr, sulfate, citrate, etc... differences, similarities, why one instead or another..

The best example to me of this is 2C-B which is commonly found both in the HBr and HCl salts. When you dump Br2 onto 2C-H freebase a bromine atom displaces a hydrogen atom, giving you 2C-B freebase. This freshly displaced hydrogen atom really wants to bond to something so it jumps on one of the other bromine atoms and makes HBr which then ionically bonds to the 2C-B freebase. As a result, in one step you make the 2C-B.HBr salt. However, the HBr salt isn't as stable as the HCl salt so if people expect their 2C-B.HBr isn't going to be consumed quickly they will often convert it back to freebase and then make the HCl salt for longer storage (and also ~15% more potent by weight). Hopefully this give some insight, although someone who is better than me at chemistry would probably be a better candidate for explaining this.

I know theres no simple answer anyway, ive taken a few chem classes but it was long ago... and never anything like this which id assume is somewhere in pharmaceutical level classes... not planning on being a chemist tho 8)

Thank you tho that gives me some basis to look :)

It's been my impression that any freebase given orally, if capable of becoming a HCl salt, does so while in the stomach due to hydrochloric acid.

I suppose it might not fully become a salt since there's not much of a controlled environment in the stomach though, and what happens to it if it doesn't is beyond me.

Any confirmation on this? This is just 2nd hand information for me, not sure on it's veracity.

It's been my impression that any freebase given orally, if capable of becoming a HCl salt, does so while in the stomach due to hydrochloric acid.

I suppose it might not fully become a salt since there's not much of a controlled environment in the stomach though, and what happens to it if it doesn't is beyond me.

Any confirmation on this? This is just 2nd hand information for me, not sure on it's veracity.

I believe this is correct, but your stomach acid is only ~0,5% HCl and there are other things in it such as KCl and NaCl that may interfere with the ionic bonding of the freebase. But in MDMA's case, the freebase is caustic so I would really recommend nobody eating it.

With a lot of drugs their freebase is insoluble in water, and thus impossible for your body to absorb orally.
Since when could your body not absorb non-polar substances orally?

I'd say the problem with freebase amphetamine oils is more with the actual ORAL part of the situation, not the stomach. As stated before, all freebase amines WILL become the HCl salt when they contact the gastric acid. But freebase amines on mucous membranes (mouth and throat) are irritating and not easily rinsed away with water.

Freebase amphetamine (when distributed for actual use at least) seems to be soaked into a paste form that can be parachuted though. It is very nasty to directly taste, but withstand-able if you can't be bothered to fuck around trying to dose it without tasting. Lately it has been giving me stomach pains though, could this be from a conversion to hcl (which i did not know happened).

But you are wrong about it being caustic..mdma is, but amphetamine is just volatile, hence why the original amphetamine inhalers used the freebase form. It's really annoying to deal with.

Also on the note of lab tests, a friend in Sweden had some tested with the results given back out of the full 100. If you only used a percentage up to 84% then 84% is 100% of the possible content anyway, makes no sense to use it. Besides, isn't it fairly unusual for MDMA to be THAT clean? Like usually 1 or more percent lower i thought.. the samples a friend had tested were 99 and 97 and i thought that was usual.

Last edited:
Freebase amphetamine (when distributed for actual use at least) seems to be soaked into a paste form that can be parachuted though. It is very nasty to directly taste, but withstand-able if you can't be bothered to fuck around trying to dose it without tasting. Lately it has been giving me stomach pains though, could this be from a conversion to hcl (which i did not know happened).

But you are wrong about it being caustic..mdma is, but amphetamine is just volatile, hence why the original amphetamine inhalers used the freebase form. It's really annoying to deal with.

Also on the note of lab tests, a friend in Sweden had some tested with the results given back out of the full 100. If you only used a percentage up to 84% then 84% is 100% of the possible content anyway, makes no sense to use it. Besides, isn't it fairly unusual for MDMA to be THAT clean? Like usually 1 or more percent lower i thought.. the samples a friend had tested were 99 and 97 and i thought that was usual.

yes i dont see 100% as being in any way usual or even practical... this is because the final wash/separation stages all involve repeated processes of separating the desired product from one of the intermediates and each time the separation layer has a small amount of mixed product.. so you repeat the process, getting purer and purer product each time but it aproaches 99.9% even in pharameceutecal labs.. in a clandestine lab i would imaging the chemists are happy with yields anywhere in the 90's

Deebase?

Such a stupid 'myth'... just for the record has anybody actually ever had 100% pure freebase [liquid] MDMA???

THcrack :)

The only way to tell is a GC/MS machine. Dealers tend to be full of shit with advertising.

100% MDMA HCl = 84% MDMA + 16%HCl (by mass)

I doubt any molly on the street is 100% pure. Perhaps 99%+, but not 100%. Pharmaceutical standard purity is like 99.5%

So if someone has say 76% purity can someone do the math and tell me what they really have? If 84% is 100 I'm not the greatest at math. But idk 84% sounds like it should be 84% of 100 which means the technically its not 100%. Wtf I gave myself a headache.

63.84% purity? That can't be right if 84% is 100% pure how could an 8% difference be 40% less purity? Does that make sense?

We need Brian Cranston or some Breaking Bad shit and get some 98% pure blue MDMA. :)

Just skimmed most of these posts, but wanted to offer my insight, as I'm rather experienced with pure MDMA hcl.

The only MDMA I have consumed in the past year and a half has been pure MDMA hcl - we're talking bricks of crystals that always include a material safety data sheet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Material_safety_data_sheet). In the past year and a half, the purity has ranged from 94-96%. The remaining 4-6% are impurities - chemicals and solvents that have not been washed completely, or somewhat impure residue left behind from previous batches.

94 or 96%, I still always roll ankles as long as my tolerance isn't through the roof. The psychological effects of both batches are nearly identical, and I find similar levels of euphoria and empathy. I will say, however, that depending on the purity and the wash, minor differences in physical effects have been noted. Usually the stuff closer to 94% is more off-white in color, and generally has more of a body high/load than the 96% batches, which are usually much whiter/clear in color. (the higher % batches also seem to be more opaque and have better physical structure; less crumbly and chalky, etc.)

Some of my less-informed friends would like to attribute this body load/couch-lock effect and off-white color to a more "MDA-heavy" batch, but this is wholly untrue. The off-white (sometimes even brownish) color results from the remaining, unwashed impurities - not from MDA. Although I am not entirely certain, I believe that the "stoney" effects of these batches is also related to the impurities - especially since the stoney feelings from these batches are unique to the stoney, couch-lock effects of MDA, which I am also quite experienced with.

Anyways, I wish this could be the standard for MDMA across the world...it's a very special gift when it's not adulterated to hell. I've had so many first time moon-rockers tell me they've never experienced anything comparable, even in the hundreds of pills they've gobbled down over the years.

Keep looking, it's out there.
Be safe, stay healthy. :)

edit:
I would also like to add that I've only ever seen one batch of 84% MDMA hcl. It was procured by a friend of mine, from a different source than I usually procure mine. The crystals were very small and every one took on the shape of a grain of rice. I personally did not consume this batch, but my friends who did said it was certainly MDMA, but not as strong as the 94%+ batches we've had in the past. A test kit identified small amounts of lidocaine (an anesthetic), and consumption numbed the mouth and throat. The strangest part of this whole shabang, to me, was that every crystal was the exact same size and shape. I'm not entirely certain what that's indicative of, other than that it was produced differently than most of the MDMA hcl I've had, or that it was adulterated after the production process.

Last edited: