7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a hard time believing there is a massive drought in europe just because i have a hard time believing there could be a drought in NJ, chicago, texas and california all at the same time

now im not saying your making it up cause ive seen you guys say it a million times and i believe you..its just hard to believe

why dont one of you wankers step up and start movin some weight around yourselves?

i grew up a fuckin screw up
got introduced to the game
got an ounce
and fuckin blew up

i have a hard time believing there is a massive drought in europe just because i have a hard time believing there could be a drought in NJ, chicago, texas and california all at the same time

now im not saying your making it up cause ive seen you guys say it a million times and i believe you..its just hard to believe

why dont one of you wankers step up and start movin some weight around yourselves?

got an ounce
and fuckin blew up

Quoting Biggie Smalls u nob.

(referring to the UK heroin availability thread)

Can I just quickly commend you on knowing more about the UK heroin scene from 3000 miles away than the currently active users over here?

That's quite an achievement. Please can you contact the media, relevant health workers and authorities so that instead of warning of drought situations & risks as they are currently they can just say UK HEROIN USERS THE HEROIN IS OUT THERE. YOU'RE JUST DOING IN WRONG, alteknj SAYS SO.

here here=D

the same thing happened in austrailia in 2000 the heroin just dried up , that went on for a few years , then it suddenly started again.
i dont know why its so hard to beleive , and its nothing to do with connects iv been using for 20 years and never seen anything like it . i know lots of people high up the chain . a kilo used to cost between 15k to 20k now its up to around 40k . so although its starting to come back in its getting mixed with lots of shit so they can still make the same amount of money they used to. so there is a drought of good gear.
i wish it was as easy as buying an oz and off you go, it used to be but not now

got an ounce
and fuckin blew up
Well now you aint no screw up get yrself or better still yr runners on a plane with their bellies full of balloons & start blowin the U.K. up ! cus boy there's plenty of desperate folk here waitin for someone just like you to land !! Congrats my man .
All the best Louiexv1

its easy not to believe thees a drought if theyve been reading blondins posts ;)

brilliant, now the row makes its way over the atlantic, if ye dont believe uscheck the archive of eadd, and theres loads of threads stretching all the way back to november!!

shall we set up links with our american cousins boys? whoops no sourcing!!! ;)

Good morning, American addicts. I'm 60, have run a habit most of my adult life and can confirm the drought across the herring pond is not merely a question of poor connections. It's for real and, with treatment policies moving away from the prescribing of heroin or injectable methadone, has meant it's been a tough winter for most UK users.

People can, and do argue at length about the causes. Authentic China White is rarely seen in Britain and 99% of street heroin is brown, coming in via Turkey from Afghanistan. Petraeus' push, the intimidation of opium growers, aerial defoliation ( a mysterious fungus attacked the poppies throughout 2010) and stricter controls there may have something to do with the shortage here. The situation has improved somewhat since the spring and we can only hope the new harvests bring things back to their kind of normal.

Perversely, US papaverians have never had it so good. I recall visiting NYC in the Rockefeller times and assuming I'd been tourist burned till I learned 5-10% purity was the then US norm, compared to the 40-60% to which the lowliest Brit street junkie was accustomed. Now the positions are reversed. What the fuck happened?

It's worth noting, too, that while the entire UK is about the length of California, other European markets have been affected, including the Russian Republic. Synthetic opiates have filled the gap to a degree in Eastern Europe and have appeared here, sold as heroin with all the consequent dangers.

As for getting off our butts and bringing it in ourselves, well, you know the English. Shabbily dressed, edentate and ruled by a queen in a ballgown, we occasionally devise ingenious methods to murder one another but are otherwise strictly low energy. In all matters financial, we depend on our former colony to show us the way. The routes have already been mapped out by cocaine traders and the time is ripe for American entrepreneurs to bring the good Columbian or even Mexican tar to these shores. Believe it, the market is there and you'd be welcomed with open arms, hopefully not by our legendary constabulary.

by joves charlie i think thats a jolly good plan you have there, and i think our louie was saying something the same himself there, perhaps this is what it is all about really? the americans want to supply us with all our papaverian needs? all smokin mexican tar and eating oreos , thats what they want, and have us spelling color, and gray and saying tomayto ?

I'm a straight guy of course I took the offer..for essentially 5$ too...

back in highschool I would have paid 500 for one from her..oh have the times changed

I will say it was a shitty bj and nothing is worse then a shitty bj.m.I had to tell her to put the teeth away.

i think oor availability board has a higher tone than this :)

amazing, absolutely amazing, yep its just local to europe, sure the world is a global village, so it must be purely a local issue, ah well why would we be lying about this? we generally have better things to do with our time

look any american cousins, it has been very real, and not much fun for the addicted, its absolutely done my head in

So I got offered a blowjob for half a bag yesterday..its amazng what dope will do to people..I've known this girl for years and she used to be one of the hot poplular girls and she's still hot but damn people will do crazy shit for dope...when she said it,it blew my mind..back in highschool she was one of the chicks everyone wanted to bang, but she was always dating the older dudes and the dudes in her grade never had a chance..and now suckin Dick for blows..her family comes from mad money but she stole something like 10k cash along with lots of other shit and they kicked her out..

So you one of those guys that can't get a Girl, n u bragging about how u got your dick sucked by a girl that u went 2 skool wit .
U dirty little fuker , u probably lying anyway .

Are they looking to discontinue methadone in the UK? I recall hearing that some of you were worried about that.

Edit: While I have you here, you should check out this thread for some laughs.

Last edited:
Are they looking to discontinue methadone in the UK? I recall hearing that some of you were worried about that.

Edit: While I have you here, you should check out this thread for some laughs.

It's been talked about .
Personally i 'm not worried i've been on mmt 15 years on n off n i've got a good Key worker n Doc atm .

If u wanna know whats really going down in the Uk then Charlie Clean is your man .
The Guy is one of the best writers on BL i've come across Period.

I always thought Anglo / American relations were so good ?
What did your President say "A special Relationship";)

When i was a teenager i lived in Anaheim with family that still live in the US .
I think its daft that we have all been reduced 2 calling each other Wankers n the like .
Solidarity within Heroin users is important no matter where u r from .
Peace
Brimz.

yeah thats a funny thread , lol at the Fat Fukers

tell us the story on your side, if i were to roll up at the docs as an american citizen, a woman, who has smoked heroin for the past 11 years, what would the docto say to me? what would be the score? just interested to know really....what i do know is that the sharp cutting off of heroin if you are a addicted to it is quite a messy thing, and thats whats happened to a lot of us here, the heroin supply was just cut off, just like that, and if yer addicted to it yer addicted to it and thats that, even if you do get a methadone prescription, its just not the same drug... is it afternoon now? nearly 10pm here

5pm on the east coast.

We have the suboxone doctors, or the methadone clinics. I don't have personal experience with the clinics, just the suboxone doctor.

Either way, everyone gets their scripts if they have money and piss relatively clean. Some suboxone doctors don't test you. I saw mine once a month. It was in an outpatient clinic, so I had to meet with a counselor 2x a month to be eligible to see the doctor. Some of the doctors are independent though.

Exemplary moderating, Tomyboy, bringing together a cross Atlantic addict alliance, Ban Ki Moon couldn't do it better. The junkie power of NAJO is a force with which nobody can reckon.

The best writer I know is the guy who scribes my heroin. Momma, if only they'd let me back into the US. According to this thread I'd get blown from dawn till dusk, I could singlehandedly bring America to its knees. Or at least its drug sluts, doubt Sarah Palin would go for it. Whoowee, now there's a scary image.

Until 1969, heroin, or diamorphine was available on general prescription in the UK and North American drug refugees flocked here in their droves. Their descendants may be found in treatment centres to this day, although usually poppa oded before they reched kindergarden. With the introduction of the clinic system and special licence requirements, methadone ampoules were foisted onto an initially unenthusiastic addict population and, as time passed, scripts for heroin and anything injectable became more and more difficult to obtain. Since the privatisation of treatment just before the millenium, things have grown preogressively worse. Private companies look to squeeze the buck from an uninformed government and medical concerns are seconded to business interests.

Drug workers are poorly paid and generally unqualified, the vast sums poured into UK Drug Treatment are scarcely monitored and the potential for unscrupulous entrepreneurs to direct the money into their own pockets is considerable. Treatment has become less a matter of helping addicts and is more concerned with monitoring them for the protection of society at large. Lawabiding users are treated like parolees and, with little on prescription offer. many avoid treatment altogether. They've been hit hard by the drought that affected European markets this winter.

At present, the fashion is toward 'recovery', which translates as encouraging users into abstinence, usually via costly and often dubious detox centres and rehabs run by sister companies. Drug Service Providers - what used to be the drug clinics, a more civilised equivilant of US methadone centres - are paid a bonus for every 'client' who discharges treatment. With the collaboration of moral majority types who see heroin as a fundamental sin, the work of the devil, carpetbaggers and charlatans are shitting in tall cotton and the hapless addict has never has it so bad.

Drug users aren't Teamsters and stay silent while all sorts of scaremongering and nonsense is palmed off as fact. Users report being forced off their injectables, and oral dependents face a constant pressure to reduce and 'get clean'. In all the hysteria, the rather arcane realities of addiction are ignored in favour of sentimental appeals and a Canute-like belief that addicts will stop because they've been told to.

The argument that's made to justify this approach is that users were 'parked' on large narcotic scripts and effectively forgotten. It's not quite without truth - I know people who've barely moved for decades - but a whole lot more have been able to live decent, productive lives that would have been impossible without their scripts. Trials where diamorphine is given to addicts have proved remarkably successful in reducing user crime, infection and indeed numbers in Holland and Switzerland. Absurdly, the UK. where this intelligent policy originated, lags behind and addicts shuffle from drug centre to contract prison as in the US. For anyone interested, there's a thread called 'Life Suspended' over in European Drug Discussion section that details what happened when a private provider tried to remove the prescriptions of ageing addicts in one UK city.

So, the moral of the story for American addicts is don't come to England. Unless you bring a pound or three of fine Columbian with you, in which case you'll get rich quick. Or possibly go to gaol where the time passes slow, sentencing has steadily increased for trafficking offences from a standard 3-5 thirty years ago to 10-30 years now. If you think Europeans are cool, a close proximity to our hi-power cons may change your mind permanently. Oh, and if you're a pretty chick, I'm in the phone book..one always likes to close with an English joke. Nod on, all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Lord, it would appear I started an international incident.8o My Fellow American's, fellow seppos- it would that our brothers and sisters in the UK and The Republic speak the truth. Either that or they are agents of the British Propaganda Ministry trying (colaborating with their counterparts in the Republic of Ireland), to disuade transatlantic drug tourism.8) No this drought is quite real.

Annywhere you go in this country there is a different scene for stuff. Correct me if I'm worng in general east of the Mississippi is #4 colombian, west of the Mississippi is Tar country (the exception being Ohio that gets fire Tar). The SE, Floridia, ect... is lacking quality (Davis K correct me if I'm wrong) but that is partly explained by the pain clinics that advertise in local papers with the liberal Rx policies Florida is known for, analogous to our Canabis Dispensaries that advertise in free papers here in California. So you can already see that their are diffrerent scenes in different regions, but regional generalities do exist. Now this is discounting Canada which has a whole different scene. When you cross the border and go from Seattle to Vancouver, BC you go from Tar country to #4 SE Asian and I believe #3 SW Asian to a lesser extent- the whole eastside scene. The USA is a market with a population of roughly 350,000, I believe. Compared to Europe our demand is less (even though it has exploded). In econ, for an inelastic good price= supply/demand. The demand is the same or maybe increasing as they lower methadone doses and deprive people of opioid replacement scripts. Its easier to get docs here to write for dilaudid, opana, oxy, thanks to our privatized medical system. The blessings of free market capatalism which means illict suppliers have to turn out a cheaper, more potent product to stay competative. Thats why you have the Chi town pass outs and Ohio quality control supervisors among certain sets giving you free bags if the runner is late (or wherever they started doing this- i forget).

In the same way like Brimz or CC pointed out, the British Isles are a regional section of the EU. The EU has, I think, 400,000 million people, and that doesn't count the markets of Switzerland, Norway, the non EU Baltic countreies (serbia, serbia, ect..), and Russia and its former Republics- the latter which has become major consumers of Afghan Dope. To the extent that the Ruskies have posted Elite Border Guards on the Tajick border with Afganistan. This would be analogous to us posting posting US Border Patrol on the Panama/Colombia border to impede a major transhipment point for Colombian #4 (just using this as a hypothetical example.) Incidentally according to Nat Geo, they pay these crack Russian border troops a UNODCP subsidized wage of 10 times the average Russian border guard to dissuade corruption. There is a list of reason gone into by some earlier on this thread and way more in debt on the European thread. If you read the link i posted, originally by Pink Papaver, I think- they go into factors in detail. Interestingly, they don't seem complete sure what caused this draught and they site "user forums" as intelligence- so careful were being watched.;)=D

But Chalie Clean makes a good point. I tried Heroin in 90' first and got my first habit in San Diego in 93'. Back then the scene was mostly tweak (methamphetamine) and the tar sucked, was like hard rock candy and had this taste that made you nauseated- had to slam it it tasted so bad and sucked so bad. There was alot of variability and the scene was strictly inner city- eastside (city height, Logan, and SE SD, with a few dope houses dowtown that mostly sold crack. Interesting there was a small La Jolla (a Beverlly Hills by the Beach affluent part of town) that had a small dope scene. When he mentions NYC in the Rockefeler years- actually the scene from the 50s- 90s or so when high quality Colombian started taking over and Baltimore, newark, and other cities superseded Manahattan as the Heroin Capital of the US. Actually AtltkNJ knows alot about that because he's from there and intimately knows the scene. In the 50s heroin was 3-10%, a purity that lasted for decades. In fact people were ODing in the 70s, but it was concluded that based on the symptoms (frothing at the mouth instead of apnea), it was as a result of the cut that was causing all these ODs. American dopefiends had it shitty for decades. Thanks to Purdue Pharmaceuticals, the Demise of the PRI in mexico and Calderones selective war on drugs (which seems to favor the Sinaloa Cartel and a few others), Bushes taking down of the Arellano-Felix Cartel which allowed others to fill the vacuum (and they didn't have A-F to feed the feds small fish), Colombians getting into the H business, dopefiends never had it better here. If you want info on the heroin scene and how shitty it had become after the Italians took over, post Harrison Narcotics Act, ect...I suggest reading addicts who survived.

As for Europe, they were getting most of their dope from one source country. Dope is like petroleum, anybody old enough to remember the Gas Crisis of the late 70s when you had to wait in Gas lines because of OPEC manipulation of the market and strong dependence on OPEC member states can make the intellectual jump of what happens when you rely on one major country or region wholy or mostly for supply. Enterprising individuals found new supplies for petroleum, but it took years to establish new supply lines.

Chinky, the heroin Renaissance in Chi-town is a relatively new thing. It seems to have emerged as a market for all the 4 major types of heroin- again Chinky you would be the expert there.

In the 90s, outside of NYC, which had 1/2 the nations heroin addicts and an open scene in Alphabet City in the East Village, dope fiends in the big cities tended to be a small tight knit group. Harm reduction has inproved in the last decade with the intro of sub and lower threshold MMT, plus eliminating or raising the cielings in some states (In CA there are people on 250-300 mg). My peak was 135 mg. Some clinics offer waffers or other formulations. When I first got strung out to qualify for MMT you had to have 2 years of documented use, 2 failed 21 day detox attempts and the dose ceiling was 80 mg unless you were on Dilantin.

So anyway, I have met are some of the coolest and most ritcheous that I've met on Bluelight and deserve much respect including CC, Brimz, Pink, Louie, and a shitload of other people in that community that have been helping themselves through this crisis- for some reason their government has made it a priority to disrupt heroin supplies and take the draconian, absinence only appraoch that we were known for.

The average poster on the EADD heroin threads has been in the scene a while, so its not a question of them lacking game or being squares, chippers, or whatever the prefered terminology wherever your from is for novice users, these are veterans that have been around a while.

I'd like to think were all on the same team- supporting harm reduction and ending the sensless world-wide War on Drugs. To do this we need to present a United Front, internationally, not have our efforts derailed by petty squables. So I urge us all to show some solidarity and mass respect for our comrades across the pond.

ps on the topic of Ulster, I Pm'd a BLer from Belfast. According to him he said that protestants and catholics were partying together among his friends, a hopeful sign. He couldn't tell me how the drought effected N. Ireland b/c he wasn't into that scene. Did say some of his friends were into OCs.

Last edited:
very well put jspun. and i really do feel for our brothers accross the pond. i could not imagine such a thing happening here in the united states of A.

Status
Not open for further replies.