7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
god i love you bricks and stacks............how can you be doin dope and be so up tight? i dont understand it

god i love you bricks and stacks............how can you be doin dope and be so up tight? i dont understand it
You win the award for gayest post in the heroin discussion thread. Take your man-love somewhere else.

LoL, snap..anyway to that person who said midwest dope is three times higher!! No, hell no it's not 3times higher than East Coast dope, maybe in the sticks or somewhere way outta the loop and far away from any city with one small time dealer, then it may be three times higher..anyway you never ask a D-Boy how much a bag weighs?! Like they even know or care, even if the bagged up the shit them selves, they did not toss each bag on the scales before and after..plus if you do not like the price someone tells you, tell them thats too much ,and walk off or offer them less than they are asking, sometimes it's a haggle thing, although most heroin dealers are not gonna haggle, but some might, anyway I used to walk away from cats when copping off the streets if they tried to charge more that the dudes the next block over, or would not give a price discount for buying a gram worth of bags/capsules, most would say hold up, I will do this or that, you gotta know the game and shit, and never ask a corner D Boy or whatever how pure, or how much a bag of dope weighs, they dunno, and they don't give a damn, as long as people buy,and keep coming back to buy more..
Asking the weight of a bag or some shit is something a cop might ask, or asking the purity of a bag also, thats a staight up narc/cop thing IMO..and theirs too.

You win the award for gayest post in the heroin discussion thread. Take your man-love somewhere else.

congrats for posting something totally irrelevant to the heroin discussion thread award for most hypocritical person goes to?????????????? i wonder lol

congrats for posting something totally irrelevant to the heroin discussion thread award for most hypocritical person goes to?????????????? i wonder lol
It lets you know that you shouldn't make gay posts in this thread which contributes to the quality of the thread. That makes it relevant. Nice try though. And I'm glad you didn't even argue that it was a gay post, lmao. But yeah, now that I've made my point and you look like an idiot, I'll drop it and this thread can carry on.

Yea I've met quite a few people from here so my number is out there..and no I don't give out my peoples number and I hope anyone else who night have it stops giving it out..and even of its not the same people shouldn't be giving out their peoples numbers..bl is scandalous man, why give up your connect? It mkes no sense I mean I know I'm not the only one who goes threw but I'm not givin the number out for someone else to fuck.up...all it takes is one person to fuck up and being everything Down..

I admit though my peoples product been off and I'm lookin at other options..the dope hasn't been horrible but its nothing to brag about and cause iive been backin off and my tolerance is droppin so even the weaker dope is still gettin me high but its not what it once was and I let them know it but its for the better cause if it was better I'd be using a lot more, and bingeing and its been a month or 2 since I've done that..its almost like instead of goin to differant sources for better product I just use less when the quality is down..

My source went tits up for awhile too, the price keeps going up but the qual was going down. Fishy deals too, like "come back tomorrow for the other half..." and then the stamp bags were all bloated about to break and he sketchily wrote the value on em to try and pass it off.

Luckily this time it was the bomb, eyes crossed and oh shitzed. But, Im still paying about 60% more than the first deal. It takes awhile, but I don't have to deal with any sketchy people or put myself into danger.

Im rambling, sorry.

Any you guys get hangovers? Yesterday I quit at 10 pm, and at work at about 8am I was still pinned and had the balls itch from hell. I was sweating like a motherfucker too. Also Ill get shivery fucked sweaty delirious dreams and WD sick after only 3 days of using, but in that time Ill do like 1.2 (powder) grams or so, thats with about a month or two break between binges.My friend gets puky after only .05 of the same crap.

I never get pukey and I can shit within 24 hours of last dose.

the worst thing OG is the guy thinks he's funny..I mean he could of said anything and he decided on..
"the award for posting something irrelevant goes to..?????

that's the lamest thing I've ever heard since well his last post about wanting to hold BS hands while taking a walk on the beach....and then he adds the lol like we aren't.already laughing at him

I'm not even tryin to single the dude out, he just singles himself out and when the only person who comes to. HIs defense is BS, it makes it even more entertaining.

Time for me to get my nod on..who's down for a pickup game

And gack those aren't called hangovers, they are called withdrawls..then again one time when o did I think it was methadone or morphine, something with a M but I forget exactly but whatever it was it was like an ER pill and didn't really get me fucked up that night but I woke up sick as a dog..called my dude and he was like you where only suppose to take 2of those pills but since they wernt doin shit(or so I thought) so I took 5 or 6 and was allfucked up the next day..I don't know if I'd call it a hangover it was more like a overdose..but obviously not an OD overdose, I just took toomuch and for sick

Last edited:
unbreakable:
no it was straight beige, nice and fine powder. Very easy to break up. Strong vinegar smell as well. It does however cause my sinuses to instantly close, so your dose has to do you, because redosing is a bitch without showering and rocketing it all out. On the plus note, it doesent cause me to blow blood the next day, just faintly pink. Which is a huge improvement over the last batch. Plus, Im shocked that I can just hop in the shower, steam out and blow my nose and its completely clear afterwards and not irritated, which is really new to me compared to all the other things i have jammed into the old honker.

The best I ever had was in october, and it was beige with a few brown specks in it. It burned like the devil but it got you off fair and square. Nod like crazy.

Chinky: I dont think the day after is WDs exactly, unless it is acute toxicity withdrawals, I have had the genuine kicks. That is what the sweaty dreams fever shit is. And on a 4 day binge those kicked in about 5 hours post last dose. They also start with where the hair on my body aches. All touches and sensation is mildy "achey". Why would I get hangovers after 2 month abstinence then I do .5 gs of some really tits skag over the course of like 3 hours.

For me, the closest thing to an overdose is when I binged really hard one night and was waking up out of my nods gasping for air. I did that for like 4 hours. Its exactly like holding your breath for a minute, you just wake up gasping and struggling for air. But even then, I didnt get sick to my stomach.

Last edited:
^ was there any brown or black specs in this dope?

what would the specs be and what would that cause? i am curious had some really great dope that had little black specs in it wondered if that had something to do with how good it was?

unfortunate but i had to get 70mgs of methadone fronted to me today cause i left my wallet at work which sucks would rather have got some fire dope

and to Chinky funny you never replied to me about your use of double negative then try and jump in with OpiateGuy when its just you two who ever try talkin shit and when you do its over the stupidest shit. idk about you guys but i like gettin on here to learn new info or help someone else that doesnt know shit and steering them in the right direction sorry you guys cant get over yourselves and feel a need to put others down but last i checked i havent got banned for bein an asshole, or deusch bag have i?
not to mention in my post i at least asked a question about dope so if any post would be irrelevant it would be OG but i am not gonna argue with immature ladies like yourselves you got a problem PM if its so necessary

what would the specs be and what would that cause? i am curious had some really great dope that had little black specs in it wondered if that had something to do with how good it was?

unfortunate but i had to get 70mgs of methadone fronted to me today cause i left my wallet at work which sucks would rather have got some fire dope

and to Chinky funny you never replied to me about your use of double negative then try and jump in with OpiateGuy when its just you two who ever try talkin shit and when you do its over the stupidest shit. idk about you guys but i like gettin on here to learn new info or help someone else that doesnt know shit and steering them in the right direction sorry you guys cant get over yourselves and feel a need to put others down but last i checked i havent got banned for bein an asshole, or deusch bag have i?
not to mention in my post i at least asked a question about dope so if any post would be irrelevant it would be OG but i am not gonna argue with immature ladies like yourselves you got a problem PM if its so necessary

The specs that are brown or black majority of the time are Fentanyl

To my knowledge I have never had fent, but the speckled crap had about the best come on nasal, seriously very good strong rush.

The specs that are brown or black majority of the time are Fentanyl

now see i said that to my buddy who has been around the game for awhile and he said it wasnt but this shit was hella good and strong and i needed a lot less compared to most so i wondered

Do you guys redose often? or just let it ride? I usually redose every 2 hours or so.

it wouldn't shock me to use dark fent, its so rediculously strong it would allow you to see how well you cut it. That way you dont have any dead spots that would just wipe someone out.

i personally redose very often throughout the day i usually start off with two bags in the morning then usually about every hour to two hours i do a bag or two more sometimes sooner sometimes later but i would say within every hour to two.............now once i get home from work i usually am feelin damn good and then do two more bags and nod out for awhile so i dont do it as much usually when i am home but sometimes even at home i do it every hour on the hour

Man its sad to see how many people on here get jacked by fellow BLerS. Anyone ever hear the phrase "how do you know a junkie is lying? Their mouths are moving!"

I consider myself a junkie and I don't go around screwing everyone I know over. Just saying live and learn...

but hannon I won't single you out anymore, I don't need anymore PMs from certain people telling me to "take it easy on you and to try and be nice"..so ill attempt it

So Ill take it easy on you at their request and layoff a little but if you keep trying to be funny and sarcastic, which your not good at either, well I'm sure I won't be the only one to say something..just act normal and mind your own business and everything should be cool..cause it must suck to have only one other person like you and be in your corner, especially when that person from I've been told and what I've seen isn't really respected and well liked either..

I only said something about you a couple days ago, even though it was from a post a week old cause I just saw it and other people commented on it...but that's the last ill do something like that and single you out out of nowhere...now if do your own damage that's differnt cause no one gets a pass then..

I'm just sick of you weakminded cry Babies complaing about being picked on and then complaining to mods..then I get a PM or saying layoff..I feel like I'm back in elementary school with the mods being hall monitors lookin for hall passes or anything else to get you sent to the deans office.

If your scared to run with the big dogs, then stay in the porch and keep your mouth shut. But if your off the porch and wanting to play, don't cry when you get bit

Theres too much fucking drama in this thread you guys are like fucking high school girls

Man its sad to see how many people on here get jacked by fellow BLerS. Anyone ever hear the phrase "how do you know a junkie is lying? Their mouths are moving!"

I consider myself a junkie and I don't go around screwing everyone I know over. Just saying live and learn...

Yeah, but it's not surprising and really why would they expect anything different? That's a bold and desperate individual who expects that a person they don't even know is going to hook them up out of the pure goodness of their heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.