7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yea I usually wait for later, if the nod is wearing off weed puts it right back on.

^give it up bro. this is after all the HEROIN discusssion! Chink keeps tryin to let that shit go and you start nippin at his heals liked a pissed off puppy. Drop it, no one wants to hear it we are in this thread for one reason. To discuss dope. So if you not here to do the same dont fuckin post here.

On topic: Got some shit from a new dealer last night cuz my dude wasnt available. The quality was equal if not a little better and she was fast and easy. I've never met a drug dealer chick before it was a trip.

im glad you noticed that shit too..even in my absence motherfuckers still kept bringing my name up..they all need to lets my nuts get a breather and pull them out of their mouth for once..

Yeah one of the best weed dealers I ever had was a bitch she was cool as fuck and always had at least 4 diff strains of medical-grade weed and pretty cheap for Pittsburgh. She went thru a few home invasions so she was movin out of the Northside and she was movin to the east side and told me to call her and she'd give me directions and I lost my phone the next fuckin day ain't seen her since. Mufuckers used to be beggin me to hook them up with her cause her shit was so official, I def miss that broad.
its a shame she trusted those scumbags who pull home invasions and rob her...thats seriously sad and pathetic that this bitch was hookin yall up and people go out and rob her..i was in the weed business for a long time and not once did i need a pistol or anytype of weapon besides a bat cause i didnt associate with scumbags i thought would come pull a kick door..then again we arent some innercity lowlifes who need to rob..i mean it was her fault for lettin these people she didnt trust know where she lived, especially if they knew she always had mad weed on deck..but then again she prolly didnt have anymore then 5k in weed that she was sittin on..thats fuckin peanuts hardly worth kickin in someones door

Another ship came in, its supposedly not stepped on as much. Beige fine powder with a few faintly pink specks. It is not causing my sinuses to close instantly, which is nice. However there is a raw irritated feeling. This is day 3 though of using the nose. Its not as heavy feeling, my eyes arent so weighted.

Its been about 40 minutes since my first taste.

i take it your from chicago?

i hope your pulling out those pink specks and not snorting them up too and as someone who has only used his nose exclusivly for dope for the last 3 years and other opi's like OCs and roxis for much longer..

try not to snort dope for more then 3days in a row cause thats how your tolerance really jumps and how your nose really gets fucked up cause it doesnt have time to clean itself out..me persoanlly i dont like using 2 days in a row and almost never use 3days in a row cause i dont need to really..my wds dont kick in until a day and a half after my last dosage meaning if i get high monday night i wont feel sick until weds morning when i wake up, so its easy for me to stay away from doing dope multiple days in a row...not to mention my other ritual habits like not using during the day time, only after 6pm but ive talked abou that a million times

and if you dont have asthma and bronchitis already you will most likely develop it snorting all that bullshit..but whatever id rather have a mild case of asthma then have to use a needle to get high, other will disagree and thats fine...you just gotta take the good with the bad

have you all seen this documentary?

The Dark End of the Street part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt2TxlXYB7k

its got like 5parts i think and they are all on youtube...its an older docu. that orginally aired on HBO about 4 or 5 young people all going threw the same shit while addicted to BTH in san fransisco..i thought it was good and well worth the hour..bascially it goes back and forth between 4 or 5 people and how they go about their lives and how they get money and survive, yet they all know each other too so theres intractions between everyone and everyone giving their own sides of the storys..

its a shame she trusted those scumbags who pull home invasions and rob her...thats seriously sad and pathetic that this bitch was hookin yall up and people go out and rob her..i was in the weed business for a long time and not once did i need a pistol or anytype of weapon besides a bat cause i didnt associate with scumbags i thought would come pull a kick door..then again we arent some innercity lowlifes who need to rob..i mean it was her fault for lettin these people she didnt trust know where she lived, especially if they knew she always had mad weed on deck..but then again she prolly didnt have anymore then 5k in weed that she was sittin on..thats fuckin peanuts hardly worth kickin in someones door

Inner city lowlifes? Are you really that fuckin high up on your suburban pedestool you really just said that phrase? Like what the fuck is going thru your mind when you say some shit like that? Actin like you better then mufuckers cuz where you live, when you got "Chicago" as ya location you need to go head and change that shit to "Suburbs of Chicago - Far far away from the inner city lowlifes"

And if you never needed a pistol and was sellin a decent amount of any drug you must live in a fuckin Leave it To Beaver neighborhood yo, so just cuz you helped some kid drain his dads bank account to buy weed off you stop actin like you was the Nino Brown of the weed game. Second it was def a lot more then 5k worth, there's 15 year old kids around here with 5 stacks worth of weed yo that ain't shit. She was stackin I'll leave it at that.

And as far as "lettin scum people know where she lived" it probably wasn't even anybody she sold to. That's how it goes around here, happens all that time some dudes from the south/east/west side ride over and kick door somebody then mash back home.

have you all seen this documentary?

The Dark End of the Street part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt2TxlXYB7k

its got like 5parts i think and they are all on youtube...its an older docu. that orginally aired on HBO about 4 or 5 young people all going threw the same shit while addicted to BTH in san fransisco..i thought it was good and well worth the hour..bascially it goes back and forth between 4 or 5 people and how they go about their lives and how they get money and survive, yet they all know each other too so theres intractions between everyone and everyone giving their own sides of the storys..

Yo this documentary is crazy!!!! Shit i just watched it. Those motherfuckers are hard core.

any of my chi town peeps know what time most corners open? def by 9am ya? once i hit a corner i got a number so i would always call ahead and never really shopped around real early. but i think tomorrow ima hit the block. got no iop on monday so this is my chance lol.

Inner city lowlifes? Are you really that fuckin high up on your suburban pedestool you really just said that phrase? Like what the fuck is going thru your mind when you say some shit like that? Actin like you better then mufuckers cuz where you live, when you got "Chicago" as ya location you need to go head and change that shit to "Suburbs of Chicago - Far far away from the inner city lowlifes"

And if you never needed a pistol and was sellin a decent amount of any drug you must live in a fuckin Leave it To Beaver neighborhood yo, so just cuz you helped some kid drain his dads bank account to buy weed off you stop actin like you was the Nino Brown of the weed game. Second it was def a lot more then 5k worth, there's 15 year old kids around here with 5 stacks worth of weed yo that ain't shit. She was stackin I'll leave it at that.

And as far as "lettin scum people know where she lived" it probably wasn't even anybody she sold to. That's how it goes around here, happens all that time some dudes from the south/east/west side ride over and kick door somebody then mash back home.

When I was moving bud I had 10-15 g's of bud on hand cause I was selling pounds and I never had a weapon except my really nice spring loaded military knife but I lived in a smaller town in pa and also in erie pa too so it wasn't a place you Really had to worry about it just throwing that out there but I don't claim to be hard core or anything so I feel where your comin from on chink

You got nothin to worry about if you only deal with people you known for years

Which is who I deal/dealt with so I wasn't worried but when you also got a 5 sheets of cid and a pound or two of mush I was more worried about the cops than gettin robbed. Man I hate talkin about this shit cause it just reminds me how much I miss the cash I was stackin dam rehab and moving fucked all that up :(

Damn, I had to have a gun or several actually when I sold weed and coke and heroin in New Orleans. no matter how much or how little of a dealer you are in a lot of places, fools want the money you are making,and the drugs..more money than drugs, you can get all the drugs you want if you got the cash, so a lotta times you would need a friend to sit in the house or apartment with you with a shotgun of pistol in their hands to make sure the people knew you were not playing around or you would wake up to a gun to your head some night, tied up, show the stick up kids where the cash is, and the dope as well, and then boom, they kill you for the hell of it..Thats how shit went down in New Orleans, i know several cats that did not keep a pistol at their side at all time while slinging outta their house and they ended up dead from a bullet or a cut throat, and this was over some small money, like $1,000 or so.. No on ever fucked with me though, I kept guns on me and a few friends hanging out with guns on them, and mostly sold drugs outside my house, like down the street, or met the peeps somewhere, most people I sold too never knew where I lived, so thats all the bestter, and I was no Pablo Escobar or nino brown dealer either, just sold drugs and made good cash,lol,,lotta people want that cash and drugs for their own addcitions or becasue they are jealous ass haters, who will rob a fool if they are slipping.

Damn, I had to have a gun or several actually when I sold weed and coke and heroin in New Orleans. no matter how much or how little of a dealer you are in a lot of places, fools want the money you are making,and the drugs..more money than drugs, you can get all the drugs you want if you got the cash, so a lotta times you would need a friend to sit in the house or apartment with you with a shotgun of pistol in their hands to make sure the people knew you were not playing around or you would wake up to a gun to your head some night, tied up, show the stick up kids where the cash is, and the dope as well, and then boom, they kill you for the hell of it..Thats how shit went down in New Orleans, i know several cats that did not keep a pistol at their side at all time while slinging outta their house and they ended up dead from a bullet or a cut throat, and this was over some small money, like $1,000 or so.. No on ever fucked with me though, I kept guns on me and a few friends hanging out with guns on them, and mostly sold drugs outside my house, like down the street, or met the peeps somewhere, most people I sold too never knew where I lived, so thats all the bestter, and I was no Pablo Escobar or nino brown dealer either, just sold drugs and made good cash,lol,,lotta people want that cash and drugs for their own addcitions or becasue they are jealous ass haters, who will rob a fool if they are slipping.

I never really sold coke or h but I was nervous when I was selling oxy's when people knew I had script's on me but I never sold out my house my buddies house was all locked up with a hidden safe and that's where I stored my drugs but don't get me wrong had a gun pulled on me twice of course it was for oxy while tryin to buy some. He got me and a couple of my friends for about 2100 and the day before got ripped for 700 that was a shitty week only two times I have ever been ripped well except right before I stopped selling a few months ago and someone got in my car and took 1600 and some dank and all my oxy's I was pissed and said enough is enough and quit and moved down to jersey to get away from the shit and then I find dope Haha fuck! But now I am a working man full time

Its not a good lifestyle to lead..dealers i know are marked if you know what i mean

Yeah thats true. Thats one of the reasons I quit selling and moved from New Olreans. There is no 401K , Retirement plan, etc. for dealers..lol..really though I only know of 2 or 3 big dealers that have been in business for a long time, some relatives of mine used to deal for one of them, and the dealers never got busted once, got the local, some state cops, and some feds I think In their pockets..how else do you sell weight for 40 years.?! The dudes know the right connects in other countrys and all the right people in this country apparently, unusual though..I was taught by family that used to deal, to make your cash, and get the fuck out of the dope biz ASAP! Thats what I did, although I woulda liked to make more money than I did!!! lol, anyway it's a short career for most all involved, and I don't want jail or death, either one ever, but dealing speeds up the likelyhood of both coming at you quick, so I say fuck it..lol

Very true I managed to make it 5 years without ever gettin popped once and I was literally supplying my whole town but I had a pretty full proof system cause its a small town but I just wasn't an idiot but I got out of it Scott free..................knock on wood Haha

^^ I hear ya, I was living in New Orleans among other places , and I got tired of seeing friends and shit in other citys and my city going down on charges becasue of some snitch crack head diming out whole groups of people that were dealing a lotta coke,crack, weed,heroin,pills,etc..all to stay out of jail for a few years over a few grams of crack!! Fuck I'm glad I never sold rocks, only blow, and H , and weed, and pills, and I used dudes I had known for years to middle man the shit to people they had known for years..lol..It worked good, and I got paid and helped a lot of cats I knew get paid too, but a cold ass prison cell for 20 or more years is a good thing to avoid, no money , high, or state of mind is worth taking penitentary chances for IMO..at least thats what I finally sobered up enough to decide..

wow take offense why dont you.. i was just saying i dont hang around or deal with the innercity lowlifes who do shit like that..sure people who do that shit arent from the innercity always but you think someone who has a job and a nice house is gonna go rob people? no..the only reason people rob and steal is cause they are too poor to buy what it is they are stealing..i grew up with a single mom with 3kids and was poor but my mom did her thing and got us out of that shit and was able to move us out of the city to a decent area, so where do you get off telling me to get off my suburban pedistal?im proud to be out of the hood and i aint lookin back..

you make it sound like i called everyione from the inncer city lowlifes and i didnt..i just called the ones who did the stealing low lifes and was i jumping to the conclusion that they where from the inner city? yes but i know my neighbors and their 250k house and 3 cars arent doin kick doors..the ones that do it live down the street in the section 8 housing..how do i know this? well we just had a string of armed home invasions and they caught the people..they just recently moved into the apartments from the west side of chicago and they thought they where slick but they didnt realize the cops out here have nothing else to do but find out whos breaking into the houses..and as a matter of fact when our city doubled its section 8housing our crime just so happened to double actually its almost tripled now..coincidence? sure.. but our city moving the police station directly across the street dfrom these apartments isnt..its sad but its the truth low income areas have higher crime

you say "if you never needed a pistol while selling drugs then you must live in leave it to beaverland"..thats pathetic you even say that shit.. in my area we got upper class, middle class, and lower class all in the same city, and no its not all white people its a mixture of everything..its just all about who you associate with and if you gonna hang out and be friends and sell drugs to the people who are shady well then thats your choice..me personally i choose to hang out with people who wernt some broke fools trying to buy nick and dimebags, people who i would let go to my house even when im not home and chill, people who no matter if i was giving them a pound of kush would i never think twice about needing a pistol..sure i got robbed a few times but never with a weapon and when i take a look back at those people, they where a bunch of tralier trash scumbags and the other was a black kid from the section 8 apartments..i didnt even bother to get out of my car and go after them cause i felt that if they really just robbed me of a dub of weed then they are just sad and pathetic and need it more then i do and then i cut them and whoever gave them my number off.. just recently we had murder for the first time in like 15years in my city and sure enough it was one gangbanger killin another gangbanger in the aprtments over some drug deal, best parts is they both where from the city who recently moved out...so dont act like i live in fuckin mayberry, its all about who you associate with..

anybody with a job and who makes their own money isnt out robbign people..its the junkies and broke lowlifes with out jobs who do that shit and me i dont associte with them..so am i better then those people? i guess so, cause im not robbing and stealing to get what i want

Yo this documentary is crazy!!!! Shit i just watched it. Those motherfuckers are hard core.

yeah man its crazy documentary...they also have a update on them on youtube too and one dies and one dissappeared and a few got clean..but yeah man its hardcore..

what i thought iwas crazy was the public restrooms in the streets..ive never seen public restrooms like that in the middle of the street..here in chciago you cant piss anywhere, there are no public restrooms anywhere, your best bet is to find a dunkin donuts and buy a donut to use their restroom..and watching people shoot up in their neck is intense

^ That dude in the beginning of the documentary tells it how it is.

"This is black tar heroin. Out of all the heroins in the world Mexican heroin is the worst. It looks like shit, and does your body like shit."

After seeing him playing with that tar, I don't know how ya'll on the west coast do it.

Yo chinky, there's definitely a lot of people with jobs that are robbing people still. If they have a bad habit and burn thru their paycheck in 3 days, they are gonna do something to get their drugs. Middle manning at first, but then once they burn too many people, they straight up rob. I knew a few kids that had jobs, and would middle man dope. Once they got desperate they would begin to just never come back with the drugs if you paid up front for them to go get it. A month later you hear that they got arrested for breaking into a house trying to steal cash/jewelry. These are suburban kids mind you, so it definitely does happen, even if they have jobs.

Last edited:
^^ look at the last line i wrote..."anybody with a job and who makes their own money isnt out robbign people..its the junkies and broke lowlifes with out jobs who do that shit and me i dont associte with them..so am i better then those people? i guess so, cause im not robbing and stealing to get what i want"..i meant that as junkies are the exception to people who have jobs but rob ...everybody looks at drugs differmt..me persoanlly i couldnt see myself spending nmore then what i make on dope to have to do that shit..if i make 500bucks a week well then i know i can only spend mayube 200 on drugs..i dont have that mentality of "i have 500 so im gonna spend 500"...we have had alot of discussions on here about how weird i am when it comes to doin dope, i guess this is just another thing that seperates me from other junkies..just like i can buy a jab just so i dont have to make multiple runs in the weekend even if i dont even plan on using the night i copped,

but that documentary..that one chick is hot too and then they show her boyfriend whos pounduing a 40 and i cant help but think what the fuck is wrong with the girl..or how she talks about not wanting to prostitute, shit id throw her a dub to suck my dick..whats fucked up though is they all prostitue, i didnt know it was that popular with dope addicts like that, even the ones with HIV still prostitue and the one chick even says if she gets busted again for it she can be charged with attempted murder and that doesnt even stop here

or the one dude who tried killin himself and is flippin out cause he shot up 4grams and he still didnt OD...and hes like im that pathetic that i even when i try to kill myself and shoot up 4grams that it doestn even work, my tolerance is that high and then he sneals out of the hospital with the iv still hooked up so he can do dope with out tryin to find a vein, hes still had the uive system in so he just had to put the needle in the end and hes good lol..i was thinkin i bet he was pissed then that he spent all the money to killhimself and all that happened is he got really high and had no more cash

but what i liked about this docu is that it is focused on 5 people and its just not 6months of their lives its like 3years of it, so you see how they progressed or regressed if you prefer over the course of it but i like the fact that they all know each other too, so theres interactions between a some of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.