7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is day 3 gotta go see my PO on the 20th..might get dropped might not..better. Safe then sorry..I did do some Coke but that should be gone in a. Day or two

Do any of you guys on probation worry about your dealers lets say are cutting your dope with benzo's and you failing your drug test for benzo's?

I never thought of that..I counted today is actually day 4..I'm waiting a week, shouldn't everything be gone by then

I never thought of that..I counted today is actually day 4..I'm waiting a week, shouldn't everything be gone by then

Many factors come to play but Benzo's can stay in your body for anywhere from 2 days to a little over a week... I just wanted to give you a guys a heads up on the possibility's of your dealers cutting it with benzo's and you failing....Hope everything goes well and you don't even get test :)

I know a freaked myself out last time which was the first time and didn't get dropped..

since that day will be 4/20 imma blaze that day regardless

Do any of you guys on probation worry about your dealers lets say are cutting your dope with benzo's and you failing your drug test for benzo's?

I never had a problem with my dope being cut with benzos. Normally cop off one dude and I've never had my dope cut with a benzo but that could potentially be a problem since benzo half life is typical long.

I don't know of any dope I have ever done being cut with benzo's. but I'm a snorter and most Benzo pills are not water soluble I don't think that I know if, so I would not know since I am not shooting dope, if so and the dope was cut with a Benzo pill, i would think that it would not dissolve easily in water, unless it was a powdered form or something..Anyway since I snort my powder I dunno if anyone has ever put any benzo's in the dope or not. Plus I am scripted to Klonopin's anyway.But i'm not getting piss tested so it does not matter to me I guess.

I don't know how you guys do it, I can't seem to do enough dope to get severe withdrawls if I try. And its started to take like 4-5 bags to get me nodding. And still, my withdrawls are like a little bit chilly and a runny nose.

Ive been getting high like 5 days a week for the last two weeks and this shit is nothing.

How long have you been doing dope and is this your first stint with it?

I noticed that since I went a decent amount of time clean and then started using again, my withdrawals are way worse than they were ever before. When I first started using, I could use for 2-3 weeks and I'd barely be sick. Now if I use for a week, I feel just as sick as I did after those 2-3 weeks when I was first using.

And about dealers cutting dope with benzos. I don't think it's that common, but I would imagine that would only apply to snorters because you would take some of the benzo in via the drip. I don't think it would be absorbed into the body if you shoot since it won't dissolve in the water except for a VERY small amount.

Just got back from cold copping....I was actually Surprised i found something at 3:30 am :)

thats so cool..whats the quality look like at 330 in the morning

People were talking about dope being cut with benzos and failing a ua for that. When I went to the methadone clinic a couple years ago to get on methadone they gave me a ua to confirm that I was actually an opiate user and all that. Well I came up positive for heroin AND oxycontin which might not seem that weird except that I hadn't used any oxycontin knowingly for about a year at that time. I started using oxys but then moved to dope and never looked back. I thought that was kinda weird cuz isn't oxycontin more expensive than dope, what would be the point of cutting dope with that?

i knew a dealer who would crush liek 2 bars into a gram of dope before he broke it down into bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I never used benzos on the regular so if I got something like that I would be on my ass

Damn, I never used benzos on the regular so if I got something like that I would be on my ass

2 bars split into $10 bags from the a gram of dope wouldnt do much to you. most of his customers snorted it i guess. when i would get bags from him there would be so much bullshit left over. fuck that noise.

Yeah, but the one and only time i ever ate a bar I remember eating it and then fighting to keep my eyes open and a few minutes later I was OUT. and i don't snort so i don't know if that would make a difference or not but i know just eating benzos hits me hard. i never was able to find a happy medium with benzos so i guess that's why i never really got into them. i would take like a few of the .25 alprazolams and feel nothing or i would take a bar and be gone. never found that balance so i said fuck it ill stick with dope.

Snorting xanax reduces its effectiveness/bioavailability

Its meant to be eaten

This reminds me how i used to be scripted xanny. Good times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.