7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
in chicago we get some real good raw shit. dont really like the scramble shit. i'd rather smoke the raw stuff

I get some caps of really fire ass powder dope from St.Louis now and then, it is always cut, like all dope is to some extent, places like NY,NJ area just have dope that is less cut than most other places, even "raw" has been cut to some level, although it is usually better than staight powder, I have seen cats cut the hell outta some powder, and press it back into slab/rocks that look like "raw" so it's all in you who know and who you deal with..

and as far as the worst part of St.Louis it's not in St.louis county, it's in northern St.Louis city, but most cats regarless of white,black ,etc.. don't even think about going there on foot to buy dope or anything, motherfuckers in some North St.Louis city hoods(not ST.Louis county) will kill you for the hell of it, and not even jack your money, it's like shootout at the O.K. corral shit ,just to do it...I see and hear a lotta gunshots at night, some during they day, off in the area i'm in, sometimes up the street, but St.Louis in the city itself has some crazy as fuck peeps that just like to kill people!!

I'm pretty sure it was northern st Louis city around the baden area ever heard of it? Wherever it was it was defiantly gangsta around there but nothing more then I'm not already used to from coppin from philly camden area ..... It was on par wit da philly shit but it didn't have long legs like the kill bill shit I've been gettin. That why I had doubts that it was scramble

Last edited:
Yeah they say that about WV too, I swear I just heard that about WV in 2010 maybe KY is 2011. That Oxy Express was about the flight to WV and between that and the Detroit boys bringin 80's down there, there def ain't no shortage of em, but still not like dope which Pittsburgh is flooded in. The main thing I was sayin is price, if it cost me $100 to get as high ass it would take $400 to get you, makes it a lot easier to get hooked and build a hard habbit. I'm just sayin from experience, cuz when I was on OC I thought I was strung out too but I never knew true withdrawl till I was hooked on dope.

That's a fact up in Maine too. I can still get OC80's any day of the week (Old formula) but it take me 2-3 to get a decent buzz. That's 2-3 bundles of any decent dope and I much prefer the high of diesel to OC's. I hate it when they say in those shows that its just heroin made in a lab. Saw one last night called Hillbilly Heroin. That's BS. It's not heroin or even close to it. It's made off of thebane same as codien, and some others. While it's allot better then codien, it ain't even close to some good dope. (end of rant).

^That's why I can't even watch The First 48 no more, I used to love that show but I just get so fuckin tired of watchin people snitch on them selves, how fuckin stupid can you be. The smart people that are like "I ain't sayin shit, where's my lawyer" usually end up fuckin beatin the charge, but the show makes them cases few and far between.

Ha,ha yep same here. I want to scream at the TV to those dolts, one word. LAWYER!

Not to be a ball buster but, most codeine is made from morphine not thebaine. Codeine also naturally occurs in opium but, it's more commonly made from morphine.

Oh my bad, didn't realize.
I was going to post it in the Chicago Heroin thread but it's locked atm.

Just thought it was an interesting documentary especially the parts about the brickyard and inside the dope house.

I'm watching one about the Rwanda civil war now, talk about a fucked up situation.

@bricks&stacks- For sure pulling that card would get you beat the fuck up or getting hit with charges for having 10X as much as you really had on you. And it's not just that first 48 show that people snitch on themselves. I'd be willing to bet that at least 50% of cases are solved because of getting confessions. A lot of those real life crime shows the cops will say they need a confession to really have a good case and they just scare the person into giving themselves up. It never hurts to just shut up and get a lawyer, so just ask. Coughing up info will always come back to bite you in the ass whether you snitching on other people or yourself.

@bricks&stacks- For sure pulling that card would get you beat the fuck up or getting hit with charges for having 10X as much as you really had on you. And it's not just that first 48 show that people snitch on themselves. I'd be willing to bet that at least 50% of cases are solved because of getting confessions. A lot of those real life crime shows the cops will say they need a confession to really have a good case and they just scare the person into giving themselves up. It never hurts to just shut up and get a lawyer, so just ask. Coughing up info will always come back to bite you in the ass whether you snitching on other people or yourself.

I think that most of the First 48 TV show , only shows the peeps that they get to breakdown and confess! I bet they have an extra 50+ hours of footage of people saying "fuck you ,I want a lawyer!" I know in Memphis, where the first 48 seems to be alot, people don't break that easy IMO, I have seen to many people get taken to jail for shit everyone in the area knows they did, but that saying " no more snitching" applys here, and damn certainly applys to yourself, especailly a murder beef!! No real killers from here, except the weak minded ones ever confess, they usually have to get the forensics and some one that saw it, or something to testify, which is not common here. Snitching is a big no-no here as it is a lotta places and some one testifys on a cat, then after the trial ,dudes homeys usually run and gun the snitch/witness down and pop some lead into the head!!

Fuckin first 48 is rediculous all them fools talkin to the police, you have the right to remain silent motherfucker!!!

I know in Memphis, where the first 48 seems to be alot, people don't break that easy IMO

I always thought the opposite, seemed like the Memphis and Dallas dudes were way to willin to dime themselves out for nothin at all. I remember hearin a while back tho that Dallas PD wasn't fuckin with The First 48 anymore because it said criminals were learning their investigation tactics, wow no shit huh. How many times do they have to say "if he don't confess we're going to have to let him go" before people find out if they had evidence on you they wouldn't be fuckin questioning you relentlessly for 8 hours straight.

Yo guys, I took 4mg of suboxone 19 hours ago.. I wanna do this dope really fucking bad. Am I straight to do it? I haven't taken subs in like 6 months probably, so that shit is not built up in my system. Hope one of you replies soon, or I'm just gonna say fuck it and start blowing all my caps.

Yeah your good to do it. The effects might be slightly diminished, the longer you could wait the better. But that's long enough, it's best to aim for 24-36 hours.

Yeah, I went ahead and did it anyways.. did 2 and got high as fuck. Gonna do my other 2 in a couple hours.

How often do you guys have sex or beat one out? I always have had a HIGH sex drive... every since i started doing dope... My interest in releasing myself has dropped severely.... strange question i know...

How often do you guys have sex or beat one out? I always have had a HIGH sex drive... every since i started doing dope... My interest in releasing myself has dropped severely.... strange question i know...
Yeah this shit kills my sex drive.. I just turned 20 a couple months ago and I have the sex drive of like a 40 year old male since I've started doing dope regularly.. That shit just isn't right..

My sex drive literally goes straight to ZERO when I'm using. I literally could forget I even had a dick sometimes, if it didn't piss out of it too lol. Despite the fact that I'm a young guy, I'm gonna be 21 in a couple weeks, I've never been the type of guy who wanted to have sex every day, much less more than once a day. When I do manage to get myself in the mood, so my girlfriend doesn't try to cut my throat while I sleep from the pent up frustration lol, it takes me FOREVER to bust a nut. Sometimes it gets to the point where I just give up because we'll be 2 or more hours in and I'll be completely exhausted or I'll even lose interest in continuing to have sex because it gets so frustrating.

That being said, when I'm sick, I get horny as hell out of nowhere sometimes and I'll bust a nut in two seconds when I fly solo missions.

I've heard from a bunch of other people who use opiates that this is a pretty common side effect of opiate use, so I guess we all just gotta deal with it.

@Davis- No doubt they end up filming like at least 5 cases for every one that ends up being usable for the show. Especially when a murder is gang related there's no way you're getting guys to just cough it up that they did it unless they fucked up somehow and they were ordered to take the rap so the cops wouldn't dig deeper. It just happens WAYYYY too often on all real life tv crime shows where the suspect will cough up a perfect confession within a couple hours of being arrested.

Edit: Felt the need to tell everyone that I keep nodding out and waking up with my face in the keyboard and biting my tongue for some reason. It's starting to get kind of annoying lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.