7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollar night? I fucking wish man. The red sox have no such thing and Fenway is the biggest dump anywhere

Copped a half jab, ahhhhh yessss. Took forever, cruised around the westside a bit looking for a spot close to my people just for kicks, but nobody was out really and its not exactly right by any of the hottest parts. (Which is awesome and why I love this phone connect)

But yeah, noddin' hard tonight.. how's everyone else doing? Bricks & Stacks, I was wondering how long you'd be able to keep up that sort of a habit.. now I know.

Dollar night? I fucking wish man. The red sox have no such thing and Fenway is the biggest dump anywhere

I was just talking to my friend yesterday about how we will probably never go to another yankee game since it is so expensive. We are both yankee fans, but have gone to more mets games because nobody wants those tix.

Haha nah bro, unless your pills are insanely cheap cuz for a nickel I get the same high that woukd take at least 60 bucks worth of OC to get high. And pills usually aren't around in the hundreds of thousands like stamps are. Good dope dealers never run out cuz there's so much back stock a long the line, when I was hooked on OC it was a everyday mission to find em. I never got to the point I was usin like 15 80s a day mainly cuz I couldn't steadily find them.

Trust me on that cuz I got boys in a small town in Wv where there's hardly any dope and they think theyre all strung out but they got no fuckin idea what really bein strung out is. I'm not sayin dope addiction is way worse then oxys, just that it's way easier to do 30 stamps a day then to find even like 5 80s every day day after day for years.
Hell I wish it was a problem finding them here. I've never had a problem spending as much I wanted. I might have to call around sometimes but I can always find them. According to newspapers, ky has the highest rate of rx abuse. I don't know if its true but I'd say we're close because every small town in this state has a pill problem.

I was just talking to my friend yesterday about how we will probably never go to another yankee game since it is so expensive. We are both yankee fans, but have gone to more mets games because nobody wants those tix.

I think our ticket prices are comparable. I may go to one game a year but, really Fenway was built in 1912 and it shows. The seats suck and I believe it is the only ballpark that doesn't have homeplate facing seating. So this means if you are in right field you are looking at the people across from you on the third baseline unless you turn your head 90 degrees left. I would not shed a tear if they tore down that shit box.

Hell I wish it was a problem finding them here. I've never had a problem spending as much I wanted. I might have to call around sometimes but I can always find them. According to newspapers, ky has the highest rate of rx abuse. I don't know if its true but I'd say we're close because every small town in this state has a pill problem.

That may be true. I've seen the documentary on the pipeline that came from florida and ended there or nearby.

I went to fenway once when I was younger. I was in boston for vacation, and only remember that, and also some historical tour about the boston tea party, where they had some boxes or something to throw over the side of the ship. They were attached to rope, so they could be pulled right back up, I was like 12 so don't remember much about it.

That would be the Boston Tea Party that you are reffering to. Yep there's a lot of old shit here

The iced tea on the ship was horrible. I mean it was real tea, but as a young kid, you want the iced tea out of the powder.

Speaking of iced tea, I always think of H when I see that powder. It even looks the same when it hits the water.

The iced tea on the ship was horrible. I mean it was real tea, but as a young kid, you want the iced tea out of the powder.

Speaking of iced tea, I always think of H when I see that powder. It even looks the same when it hits the water.

Iced tea from powder? That's blasphemy.

Bricks & Stacks, I was wondering how long you'd be able to keep up that sort of a habit.. now I know.

Haha yeah, it's weak to admit failure. Honestly, it's been goin on for a lot longer then I woulda liked, I seriously can't remember the last time I did a bundle or somethin and was happy. I still got gwap comin in I could make it thru at least the summer, but I been savin all my empties for like 2 weeks (usually I scrape em out and flush em immediately) and everytime I look at the bag I just think like god damn what a crazy fuckin amount of money . I know I wont quit forever, but hopefully for a while. I got a gun case pending and I'm already on probation so unless my kick ass Jewish lawyer who's saved my ass like 50 times really hooks it up, Ima prob be state property soon and I def ain't tryin to come off a couple bundle a day dope habbit in county. Other then that even if I don't do the time, I can't be a slave to no drug like I am now.

Yeah they say that about WV too, I swear I just heard that about WV in 2010 maybe KY is 2011. That Oxy Express was about the flight to WV and between that and the Detroit boys bringin 80's down there, there def ain't no shortage of em, but still not like dope which Pittsburgh is flooded in. The main thing I was sayin is price, if it cost me $100 to get as high ass it would take $400 to get you, makes it a lot easier to get hooked and build a hard habbit. I'm just sayin from experience, cuz when I was on OC I thought I was strung out too but I never knew true withdrawl till I was hooked on dope.

Checking up on the herron threads tonight (I try to stay away- it's kind of a "trigger") and saw Chinky's post (in VII) about the card he carries in his wallet. Years ago, before I did any serious dope, I used to carry a yellow Monopoly "Get Out of Jail Free" card in my wallet. Now I'm the kind of guy who would actually hand it to a cop, but honestly, I can't remember if I actually did. It worked when women would spot it as I bought a drink in a bar, as a conversation starter.

^I don't where you live, but if you handed a fucking get out of jail free card from monopoly to a Newark cop or some shit like that, they're not gonna find it funny and you're gonna get fucked up. I seriously doubt you have balls big enough to try some dumbass shit like that. I know for sure that I would never do something like that unless I for some reason felt like a trip to the jail might be fun for the day....

@chinky- Even though you can find tix on stubhub for <$5 for some sporting events, they always cost like $20 to ship, so you gotta account for that. Sometimes it's still a good deal if you're buying like 4 seats, but it's not always as cheap as it seems because they charge so much to ship them.

@Tommyboy- I hear ya on getting Yankee's tickets. I remember I had done some quick math when I was staying in Baltimore and I realized that if you want to get good seats for a Yankee game, it'd actually be cheaper for someone in the NJ/NYC area to get tickets to an Orioles game against the Yankees, drive down there, get a cheap hotel room and eat at a decent restaurant than it would be to buy an equivalent ticket at Yankee stadium.

The math works as long as you're not comparing the cheapest possible seat in Yankee stadium. Otherwise, if you're talking about tickets in any half way decent area, it's cheaper to make the trip to Baltimore as I said. I'm not sure if that's truly the most cost effective way to see the Yankee's play, but I remember I did the math one night when I was bored just because I was curious how the tickets compared price wise and I thought it would be funny if it was cheaper to drive to Baltimore, get a hotel room, etc than it was to just buy two tickets to Yankee stadium.

^haha yeah a "Get out of Jail free Card" here would be a "get your ass beat and dropped off in a hood on the other side of the city card" or "get some evidence planted on you card." Shit when the cops stop me I'm all yes sir, no sir cuz I learned when I was young all that "FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER WHAT THE FUCK YOU EVEN STOPPIN ME FOR? I'M JUST FUCKIN WALKIN!" is a good way for the cops next words to usually be "STOP RESISTING!" as they smack your face off anything they can.

I wouldn't pull that lawyer card out either, prob get close to the same reaction. I just say "Lawyer. His name is XXX" If you say anything else you're fuckin dumb. It kills me when people snitch on their selves.

That's why I can't even watch The First 48 no more, I used to love that show but I just get so fuckin tired of watchin people snitch on them selves, how fuckin stupid can you be. The smart people that are like "I ain't sayin shit, where's my lawyer" usually end up fuckin beatin the charge, but the show makes them cases few and far between.

i never been there and I will be there soon was wondering what they call dope out there and what part of the city would be best to look for it ?? are there any open air markets ???thanks

Well it was fairly easy to score for my first time being in st louie I just google the worst part of the city which happens to be north county (the exact place i was headed anyway but i didnt no it) I had three hrs to kill before i had to make my drop so I parked my car up and decide to walk around... Anyway I met a realy cool black dude that hooked me up with what they called buttons capsules full of heroin...Me being from philly area im used to blue bags but this shit was pretty good....could it of been scramble??? what is scramble btw all I know is its sold in capsules in body more

I always thought scramble was bunk D cut to hell... but these buttons are actually really good...this is the first dope ive ever scored outside of the philly, NJ, Delaware area

If you're used to Philly/NJ dope, you would know if you got scramble. It looks like super fuckin fluffyfrom all the cut and if you shoot it feels different then regular d, and if you sniff it'll clog your nose up super fast. It doesn't look like NJ dope at all, and you usually get about 3x-5x as much per cap as you would in a stamp (cuz it's so much cut)

And anyways, Bmore is like the only fuckin city they got scramble as far as I know, for whatever fuckin reason. I doubt it's in STL, bein as far away from Bmore as it is.

If you did about as much d as you would usually do, and felt the same or even close, it wasn't scramble.

And "Raw" in Bmore just means it ain't got a shit load of quinine and shit in it, Bmore "raw" is pretty much what comes in our average stamp. Maybe just chunky, cuz they don't mill it down.

@ Bricks, shit man i already know about withdrawl i been shooting for about 5 years and i also gotta say RX aint shit. I used to know some kids a couple years younger then me that worked at a local hometown pharmacy and robbed that motherfucker blind and would give to me to sell. I was doing so many fuckin roxis and 80's it wasnt even funny and it doesnt take long for them to not even phase you. Dope on the otherhand is way different, dope kicks ass bomb ass rush and it stays with you. Lol, if you ever lived where i lived you would wanna get the fuck out bcuz theres nothing happenin. OKC isnt bad but im trying to get some new scenery, the only thing i would sweat about copping in Jersey would be my hick accent which im sure i have one from living down here in the south. I would think dealers would see me as an easy mark "ah this motherfucker aint from here we can fuck him around".

I get some caps of really fire ass powder dope from St.Louis now and then, it is always cut, like all dope is to some extent, places like NY,NJ area just have dope that is less cut than most other places, even "raw" has been cut to some level, although it is usually better than staight powder, I have seen cats cut the hell outta some powder, and press it back into slab/rocks that look like "raw" so it's all in you who know and who you deal with..

and as far as the worst part of St.Louis it's not in St.louis county, it's in northern St.Louis city, but most cats regarless of white,black ,etc.. don't even think about going there on foot to buy dope or anything, motherfuckers in some North St.Louis city hoods(not ST.Louis county) will kill you for the hell of it, and not even jack your money, it's like shootout at the O.K. corral shit ,just to do it...I see and hear a lotta gunshots at night, some during they day, off in the area i'm in, sometimes up the street, but St.Louis in the city itself has some crazy as fuck peeps that just like to kill people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.