6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, sad to hear bout the west side, i always got great dope off the block, only bunked once the first time i went down and i just asked some guy walkin so no wonder lol. but i had 3 blocks that always had straight fire. but ya i did end up gettin popped down there.

team nod has arrived!!

Last edited:
phone connects willing to meet in a safer area. Ive never had a problem (no police record - knock on wood) and my guys have been on point for awhile now. yeah getting them is risky but after a couple trips your set. its harder to sniff dope out in the burbs. and if you deal with whites or mexicans you have to know someone.

You will have a record in due time my friend..and since you have never had run in wih pigs you won't know how to handle yourself..they are gonna double talk your Ass into snitchin on yourself...watch

Its time to assemble folks..

You will have a record in due time my friend..and since you have never had run in wih pigs you won't know how to handle yourself..they are gonna double talk your Ass into snitchin on yourself...watch

I've had 2 encounters with the police in the hood but both times fortunately, it was before I had picked up. the first time is a perfect example of what you say. I was freaked out, and admitted why I was there and that I hadn't yet scored and apologized profusely to them like an ass; I'm sure they got a good laugh out of it. But they sent me on my way after a rather cursory seach of my car and with the warning should they see me there again they would arrest me. The other time I passed by a corner that I was frequenting and no one was out and as I was driving further down the street I recognized one of the normal guys who glanced at me and looked away..I should have known to leave but I yelled out to him and he yelled back its hot homie and out of no where police came up on the car (i was stopped) and 4 cops had all four of my car doors open but within about 30 secs later after asking like 2 questions what was my name? they got some emergency call and left as fast as they got there. haha I had to walk around my car and close all my doors before driving off.

But now I meet way out of they hood cuz I buy in a larger quanity then just jabs and what they call raw, so as pure as they get it. If I lived in the city I could probably have it delivered but im a little too far. I would have to say now my risk would be more from some sort of set up, phone taps or tailing the runner etc.

and yes time to assemble. I keep my use to 3 days a week - fri, sat and mon. It really makes my normally crappy overworked monday much much better.

ahhhhhh long time no see my friends. just read the whole thread lol. man i missed ya guys. well, i got sum good, bout to do a lil more right now, only got 2 bags but itl do. looks like il be gettin off house arrest on the 5th, but il have to do TASC which blows nuts. any chi town folk have and experience wtih tasc? anyway, i be around tommorrow nite too. nice checkin in.

Tasc isn't to bad if you can manage to stay clean for a few months.

What a negative jealous ass statement. Just because your dumbass got caught up slanging bud don't mean everyone is going to make the same ass amateur mistakes you made.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had 2 encounters with the police in the hood but both times fortunately, it was before I had picked up. the first time is a perfect example of what you say. I was freaked out, and admitted why I was there and that I hadn't yet scored and apologized profusely to them like an ass; I'm sure they got a good laugh out of it. But they sent me on my way after a rather cursory seach of my car and with the warning should they see me there again they would arrest me. The other time I passed by a corner that I was frequenting and no one was out and as I was driving further down the street I recognized one of the normal guys who glanced at me and looked away..I should have known to leave but I yelled out to him and he yelled back its hot homie and out of no where police came up on the car (i was stopped) and 4 cops had all four of my car doors open but within about 30 secs later after asking like 2 questions what was my name? they got some emergency call and left as fast as they got there. haha I had to walk around my car and close all my doors before driving off.

But now I meet way out of they hood cuz I buy in a larger quanity then just jabs and what they call raw, so as pure as they get it. If I lived in the city I could probably have it delivered but im a little too far. I would have to say now my risk would be more from some sort of set up, phone taps or tailing the runner etc.

and yes time to assemble. I keep my use to 3 days a week - fri, sat and mon. It really makes my normally crappy overworked monday much much better.

Lol like I said they will get you to snitch on yourself...I'm tellin you getting arrested and havin the cops fuck with you just comes with the territory..and I'm not sayin the arrest is gonna be for dope..it can be something that you did while high or tryin to get high that you end up getting popped and then the cops are gonna go threw your pockets and find. Rolled up bill with residue and then you got. Dope charge on top of it all..but I'm tellin you its only a matter of time til you get popped..

^ chicago cops suck

Wow.. Such a profound statement 8)

If I were still driving to the hood then yeah I would say it would only be a matter of time. But now Im in good neighberhoods where been caught speeding when I had a good quanity of H with me and the cops never thought to search my car or anything, I wasnt even really worried. as it is now it would have to be part of sting or something which in that case Im phucked anyway.

I agree it definitely comes with the territory. I have probably scored on the street corners tens of thousands of times [hurts my head thinking about it] and if I recall I think I have been arrested with dope down there maybe 4-5 times, probably 30 or so brushes with the cops [i.e. searched and yanked out of the car, reverse stings, etc.], convicted once for poss. of controlled. Once outside the city also.

So the odds are pretty low. Most of those arrests were back in late 90's/early 2000's. My advice would be to find a fucking awesome stash spot in your car and use it.

Damn bagochina, I hadn't heard about reverse stings in the hood in chicago. I figured no cops could really do that because everyone on the block would know they didnt belong.

yeah ive been out of the dope game for awhile now but i remember getting hit at a few spots. im stoned and bored so ill recall one reverse sting i remember.

i wont mention the street names but the spot used to be known as the 'five star spot', they would put one of those gold/red/green star stickers that you used to get on homework in elementary school when you did a good job, on the foil. excellent dope for a long time, still is probably. anyways i dont know what happened but pulled up to the spot one morning to cop and they werent working on the street up front as usual but they had people waving you around to pull thru the alley.

whatever, happens all the time right. shoulda known better. pull into alley and typical conversation ensues, what do you want. a pack of blows, etc. he hands me something and i get the plastic baggie with foils in it in my hand i know something is wrong instantly. i hesitate on handing him money, instead he grabs my arm and my car is rushed by other officers. all plain clothed. i had no idea wtf was going on. ripped me out of my car and handcuffed me with plastic cuffs. another cops jumped in my car and drove it off. not telling me anything.

all they said was shut the fuck up and opened a big wooden gate in one of the backyards. the yard had one of those like 6 foot tall wooden fences, you couldnt really see in or out basically. pushed me in there and told me i would be sorry if i made any noise. there were about 5 other people already cuffed and sitting in the mud. the cops did a few more deals got a few more people and than called for a paddy wagon and transported us. they brought a couple more vans fulla ppl down from what i saw.

i ended up beating the charges, solicitation and paraphernalia charge. i remember they used to sell heroin in mcdonalds straws right around the block from there. a 2 inch tooter straw, heat sealed on both ends with the heroin ready to snort inside.

can anyof yall give me a lil info on TASC. i dont really know shit about it, like how long they keep you on there for and stuff like that? do u get dropped like all the time? idk im pretty clueless lol.

another cops jumped in my car and drove it off. not telling me anything.

Haha that was my favorite part cuz I can def see them doin that, like all your fuckin rights go out the window as soon as you get caught coppin. Pretty fucked up story though. The dboys was probably watchin from afar salty as hell they was missin the money

can anyof yall give me a lil info on TASC. i dont really know shit about it, like how long they keep you on there for and stuff like that? do u get dropped like all the time? idk im pretty clueless lol.

What county is your probation in? Really all depends usually expect to drop once a week. Have you completed treatment yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.