6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasc isn't to bad if you can manage to stay clean for a few months.

What a negative jealous ass statement. Just because your dumbass got caught up slanging bud don't mean everyone is going to make the same ass amateur mistakes you made.

Come on fam you know me better then that, I aint the jealous type..I'm just keepin it real..about me gettin popped shit happens, but that was the 6-7th time getting popped with weed..why? Well maybe the fact that I've haven't left the house to go anywhere with out havin a sack on me for the past 10years..getting arrested just omes with the territory with what ever your vice is..lol jealous

Now the coppin from the same people..your sure about this? I mean you are the 50th person who has claimed this..I mean I don't doubt it cause someone is bound too...no one has just proved it..who you know that I know..

Come on fam you know me better then that, I aint the jealous type..I'm just keepin it real..about me gettin popped shit happens, but that was the 6-7th time getting popped with weed..why? Well maybe the fact that I've haven't left the house to go anywhere with out havin a sack on me for the past 10years..getting arrested just omes with the territory with what ever your vice is..lol jealous

Now the coppin from the same people..your sure about this? I mean you are the 50th person who has claimed this..I mean I don't doubt it cause someone is bound too...no one has just proved it..who you know that I know..

Jealous mothafucka.

On a serious note if nobody else cops off ya man he must be one of those low rent 2 jab reup chi town burbs dealers. Haha I'm just fuckin with you I'm just salty cuz I got 1 bag and half a blunt to last me til 7 in the mornin but best believe I'll be sittin in traffic about 730 tomorow noddin my face off chiefin a L

well since I have never once givin my dudes number to anyone else he just night be one of the 24bag reuppers lol....

What you gotta do is make a penhitter and break that blunt down..I'm sure you can stretch it out that way..that's what I did this morning actually..I woke up Ass early and had only 1bowls worth left..so I grabbed my pen hitter and filled it up twice..got me stoned but not ripped..but I still got at least 2penhitters left. For tonite..

Now I know that's some amateur bullshit but once this sack runs out I gotta stop smokin..gotta see my PO on4/20..don't know if I will get dropped or not..but I've been smokin the past week so I wanna five myelf 3weeks clean..but I got some of that k2 shit to hold me over..its nothin like the real thing and I only get "high" off it once per day (for some reason I can't redose and get high again if I did it already that day)...but it gets the job done as long it doesn't make me trip like the one time...for real I thought I was trippin balls and freaked myself out and then.I laughed about it and smoked some more of it lol...but yeah I thought I was trippin

And I would just edit my post but that is a pain in the Ass postin on the phone...

But why you gotta wait til 7?

Cuz Im fuckin stuck out in nut ass Ohio like 30 min from the city and my mans gets up about 630 so by the time I leave here at 630 I'll be there bout 7. Fuck it tho I plan to run thru least 2 bundles by noon.

As far as the pen joint I'm a master of blunt conservation. I can literally relight my last L at least 10 times. I don't like smokin out of bowls and shit unless it's the type of bud that a few hits off a l and you about to collapse.

see though i read some where you get like 30-40%* of the thc when you smoke a blunt but like 60%* out of a bowl..so even though you subpar weed..the best way to smoke it is really out a bowl cause your getting more thc outta the bud, thus needing less to smoke

of course vapeing is the most efficient with the bong next

*this is an estimation, i dont really remember what the figures are but i can look up those exact numbers if you want..

see though i read some where you get like 30-40%* of the thc when you smoke a blunt but like 60%* out of a bowl..so even though you subpar weed..the best way to smoke it is really out a bowl cause your getting more thc outta the bud, thus needing less to smoke

of course vapeing is the most efficient with the bong next

*this is an estimation, i dont really remember what the figures are but i can look up those exact numbers if you want..

If you care about THC level mind as well eat it, your liver converts it to a stronger type of THC and the high is better any-whot

well he only had half a blunt and i got like .2..but i get what you mean

but to answer your question yeah but who wants to wait all that time to make the butter and make whatever you want to put it in and then bake it and eat it and then wait anohter 30min for it to kick in?..not to mention its a diffent high then smoking

i got a bowl here so really theres no need for a penhitter but the bowl it kinda big and i would prolly suck it threw..

im just gonna wait til tomorrow with smokin that last bit of weed cause i got that weed, a bar, and like 3tall boys in my fridge, so that should be a chill night tomorrow

I said fuck it i feel so shitty from not havin dope so I walked down to the corner and asked one of the dudes slingin rock to hook it up he called somebody and I grabbed a q of some decent a pack of dutchies and a OE I feel a lot better but still shitty ima prob be up all night. Days like today I hate doin dope but on the other hand in the morning I'm sure I'll be singin a different tune.

well since I have never once givin my dudes number to anyone else he just night be one of the 24bag reuppers lol....

What you gotta do is make a penhitter and break that blunt down..I'm sure you can stretch it out that way..that's what I did this morning actually..I woke up Ass early and had only 1bowls worth left..so I grabbed my pen hitter and filled it up twice..got me stoned but not ripped..but I still got at least 2penhitters left. For tonite..

Now I know that's some amateur bullshit but once this sack runs out I gotta stop smokin..gotta see my PO on4/20..don't know if I will get dropped or not..but I've been smokin the past week so I wanna five myelf 3weeks clean..but I got some of that k2 shit to hold me over..its nothin like the real thing and I only get "high" off it once per day (for some reason I can't redose and get high again if I did it already that day)...but it gets the job done as long it doesn't make me trip like the one time...for real I thought I was trippin balls and freaked myself out and then.I laughed about it and smoked some more of it lol...but yeah I thought I was trippin

Why even bother buying premade blends like K2. Pure JWH compounds are still widely available and you get so much more for the same amount of money.

why?

cause i went into a gas station by my uncles in indiana and saw it sitting there

^Yeah I hear that.

Anyways, who's noddin now mothafuckas. It's 10:30 and I'm 13 bags deep into some fire. I got stuck in fuckin crazy ass traffic this mornin on the parkway comin in from Ohio I was tryin to chief away the withdrawl but shit was makin it way worse I thought I was about to lose that OE all over the car beside me haha I had the windows down but at the same time the heat blarin and I was rockin 3 shirts a hoodie and a winter jacket, I hate that shit. Then my man was already workin out so I had to meet his ass at the gym haha but I ended up gettin on about 8:30 after 2 hours of pure traffic misery. Now here I am happy as could be.

Although between last night and the traffic this mornin it did kinda give me a slap in the face cuz its been a minute since I had barely any d or no subs and actually had to withdrawl hard, so I called the sub doctor I was supposed to see a few weeks ago and made an appointment for the 6th, so I think Ima try the maintenance thing for a lil while. Hopefully I still feel the same on the 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.