6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ these dudes have no competetion that I know of, not around here anyway.lol..they did in Mexico I guess selling to tourits and shit, but they have come a hella long way since then, fools driving new SUV's that are chromed out and leather interior, shits cost more than 1/2 the people might earn in a year at a bluecollar type job,, fucking customized Escalades, big , big ass houses in the suburbs or out in the sticks, and own businesses of variuos types to explain their wealth, at least a good cover for it..ya know what I mean..

Oh, i meant retailers selling grams at wholesale price..eyeballin it, but its the best, know what im sayin?

man i wish we had downsouth prices..hypothetically i would be lucky to be able to find a pillow of regular for less then <snip>, its gonna be some bobby brown sticks and seeds...5 years ago if you would have told me that a pillow of decent regs goes in the range, i would have laughed in your face and kept moving..now a days if you can find it for 8 and its decent, youy got a great connect that you dont want to lose...i remember getting pillos in the range and i tell people that now and they look at me like im crazy

its pisses me off too cause right now theres so much good weed out there like the kushs and dro you would think the price would be nothing but instead since the demand is lower for regs, they produce and supply less of the regs, when inturns makes the regs kinda rare and hard to get so when you can find it normally they are taxed like a motherfucker..absolutly crazy..

sorry i was having a quantity over quality debate with my brother and i told him even when i was sellin the good weed, me personally was smoking and he didnt belive it and i told him when your smokin blunts of kush it starts to add up and get pricy..i mean thats literally smokin your profits..so its not like i didnt smoke the kush but i used it as a nighttime snack and if i did smoke a blunt it normally was of someone who just bought weed and wants to smoke..and id match them but with regs..being a business man i saw the profits slip,

ive always lived my this when it comes to weed and i know some weed snobs who only smoke the kush's... so for me instead of just buying and smoking a gram of kush, and needing more that night or tomorrow, id rather buy the quarter of regs and be able to smoke all week(well most of the week) its all does the same job..sure regs high might not last as long but thats ok cause you got more

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Chinky usually you like the fuckin price police, now you just puttin shit on front street halfway coded haha.

But thats why you sling d and smoke purp all day. Then it ain't cuttin in ya profits, when you fuck up profits is when you start doin the d.

Thats funny y'all call it bobby brown and regs too tho haha thats what we be callin it. Or sometimes "50" instead of regs(that ain't a price that's just what it's called)

I wish I could span a q of some regs out for a week, I run thru bout a q a day give or take a L. Keeps me from stranglin mufuckas.

bricks ill lay it out there since you havent noticed it yet...i kinda do things different around these parts then the rest of you...i tend to just roll to the beat of my own drum around here..im not saying im above rules but i just do things differnt

and well since your gonna sntch i guess ill take it out..but if you noticed i was just "hypothetically" speaking lol..and i wasnt speciafically giving prices i more or less left it open for interpetation

and about slinging yea i didnt sling D or anything else like that really..occasionally coke but i was takin that shit away to school for a weekend.. i was kinda against sellin drugs that one can get a physical addiction too..the reason being is i wasnt standin on the corner slingin to random people who just rolled down my street..i was sellin to my friends and people i have known for 5-10 years, my friends parents..i mean i was long at the point where i didnt my number out to anyone new..and i wasnt tryin to ruin no households being the Dman and take food off of peoples plates and mortgage/ rent money..like i said i was a drug dealer with a conscience..these where my friends not randoms and im not a scumbag..

and believe me smokin blunts of kush is drastically cuttin into profits..like i said i still did it but i would rarely do it on my own..when a gram of kush goes for *5bux and your smokin .7 in a blunt it adds up when you smoke a minimum of 3 blunts a day..thats just over 2grams/day..thats <snip> a day and then multiply that by maybe 5days depending on what your workin with and your reup and thats 250 outta your pocket fam..that shit will add up..thats why i said why if i wanted to smoke blunts it would be regs and that shit would last me all week and then instead of 2grams of kush/day you might be down to 2gs for the whole week..and that quad cost me the same price as one gram of kush and even then i wasnt really breakin bread with the regs dude..we would just trade

Mufucker snitchin? The only reason it ain't get edited is cuz I'm the only one up it aint like I called up Tommyboy and gave him the low down or somethin haha. I'm surprised you ain't double post and bitch at ya self like "Chinky says - no prices, chinky" Like I said if you wasn't ridin around like the price police half the time I wouldn't of even mentioned it. Prices don't bother me I'm all for open price discussion, its your hypocracy haha. I can't believe you called me a snitch tho, you coulda told me you fucked my moms and I wouldn't of taken so much offense you got to be the first person to ever put my name(internet alias or not) and snitch in the same sentence. Thems fightin words.

But nah I know what you sayin good weed adds up especially when you chiefin with ya boys all the time and I don't know how y'all do out there but out here we don't puff puff that shits for kids you puff til you ready to pass, and when its some fire all the sudden the passes start takin longer and longer. Which I guess is the downfall of our smokin system. The way I look at it tho smokin expensive tree still cheaper then doin d.

But yeah judgin by your hypothetical prices, our tree is usually a lil cheaper then Chitown. Maybe not for fire, but for regs.

relax man im fuckin with you lol actually had wrote "for being a snitchin bitch" but i thought you might take that too bad and i wasnt really bein serious..

you right though about how smokin the best is cheaper then doin D..

and depending on who you smokin with out here , there is certain etiquette for differnt of people... most of us will take 3pulls+ if you an OG in this smokin game like me regardless of what people say..im a white guy obviously and when im with my people its all love whatever but most will take 2 or 3 out of courtesy for the rest of the people..white guys that i dont know will sometimes say some shit like "2kiss" or "2pulls" and im like yeah whatever you can do what you want..black dudes dont really care, if they want you to pass they might look you down but there focus will be on the blunt instead of you..especially if you gonna start bogarting the bitch and tellin too long stories..

me if i catch someone who is ramlbin with it and its annoying me i go with the "you gonna pass that or should i roll one for myself?" people get pissed sometimes but dude you got the blunt, you got the story and your drivin...man what the fuck

Yeah I hate fags that sit on the blunt telling a story and taking too many hits. I'll always call em out on it... and dude Chinky dont tell me you're payin <snip> on the kush.. thats shit that highschoolers pay or you sell it for.. cmon man. And damn people we're gettin real off-topic here, this shit is turning into a personal lifestory blog or some shit.

I hate when I'm noddin and then I wake up and its fuckin 4:15am... damn I need to sleep. So glad I saved some dope for tomorrow. Good fuckin callin by me.

Whats hapenin yall.

Fuckin yesterday i got so fuckin trashed.. i was trying to eat some yogurt, and my retard ass got it everywhere but my pie hole..lol. now theres peach yogurt stains all over.

@chinky ya we all know you dance to the beat of your own drum, if ya knowwhatimean.

And round here we dont look kindly upon the hogger of thy blunt.. puff n pass it, no xceptions.

relax man im fuckin with you lol actually had wrote "for being a snitchin bitch" but i thought you might take that too bad and i wasnt really bein serious..

Good thing you ain't say that I woulda been strappin up and mashin out in my whip in like a 10 hour drive to Chicago. Haha just fuckin around, I knew you was playin too that's why I said like "Thems fightin words" That's not somethin I'd really say haha I ain't Clint Eastwood or some shit.

As far as Nod News I bitched to my boy about that shit ass brick so he broke me off half a brick for free and it was some fire Jersey dope, I'm pumped I only did 8 bags and I was already doin the dope fiend lean (noddin out while standin but maintainin balance if anybody aint know haha). Ima prob do 6 or 7 more soon after I smoke a l.

Good thing you ain't say that I woulda been strappin up and mashin out in my whip in like a 10 hour drive to Chicago. Haha just fuckin around, I knew you was playin too that's why I said like "Thems fightin words" That's not somethin I'd really say haha I ain't Clint Eastwood or some shit.

As far as Nod News I bitched to my boy about that shit ass brick so he broke me off half a brick for free and it was some fire Jersey dope, I'm pumped I only did 8 bags and I was already doin the dope fiend lean (noddin out while standin but maintainin balance if anybody aint know haha). Ima prob do 6 or 7 more soon after I smoke a l.

How much product is in a brick? When I use to get it i just told him how much money I wanted to spend and he would fill a zip-lock baggie up for me. Otherwise it would be little folded up lotto papers and that was a pain in the ass to deal with. I wasn't really down with the slang terms they all used.

I remember one of the first times I went to cop by myself the dude was asking me if I wanted some boys. I was like WTF? No I want some heroin, I don't swing that way. We got a good laugh from that one.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but im pretty sure a brick is 50 bags. I guess how much product depends on how fat or skimpy the bags are.

Last edited:
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but im pretty sure a brick is 50 bags. I guess how much product depends on how fat or skimpy the bags are.

The had bundles when I use to cop and that was ten packs abut a gram.

So if a brick is 50 bags would tha be about 5 grams?

You talkin to me chinky? If so nah I can't even watch people poke themselves let alone do it to my self. I ain't even got no tats I hate needles that much.

As far as a brick yeah it's 50 bags it's supposed to be 5 grams but it never really is more like 3 maybe 4. Depends where they're gettin bagged to tho.

Damn Chinky usually you like the fuckin price police, now you just puttin shit on front street halfway coded haha.

But thats why you sling d and smoke purp all day. Then it ain't cuttin in ya profits, when you fuck up profits is when you start doin the d.

Thats funny y'all call it bobby brown and regs too tho haha thats what we be callin it. Or sometimes "50" instead of regs(that ain't a price that's just what it's called)

I wish I could span a q of some regs out for a week, I run thru bout a q a day give or take a L. Keeps me from stranglin mufuckas.

Its a midwest thing. Bobby brown. charlie brown. regs. commersh lol and my all time fav reggie miller

^ lol when I lived in phoenix I would be like lemme just get an OZ of mersh and they were like wtf is that? lol they just called it dirt weed mostly. But your right they do call it bobby brown and reggie ect ect pretty much everywhere. Were you one of the few raised in the phx area rock monster or are you a transplant like everyone else?

Hah, i was born and raised here. And, all my buddies who smoked would call dirt weed =bobby brown, decent mids=reggies, and good stuff has a lot of different names, purp, dro, kush, usually dealer calls it a certain strain, like nyc sour diesel. Good stuff..

Yeah I just got my medi card here in michigan and im lovin it. My favorite new strain is ATF Alaskin Thunder Fuck lol. But right on man I loved it in phx I'll be back out before long for some vaca. If I had you guess Id say you live on the east side correct? Tempe/west mesa area... I stayed and baseline and dobson.

Status
Not open for further replies.