• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

6-APB (1-(benzofuran-6-yl)propan-2-amine) CAS number?

Hey guys, i said it already, but i really want the suspected 6-apb sample that i holt to get analysed. Is there noonw who can help me getting this done??

OK! I've contacted a chemical lab that can get the analysis done. only problem is that the analysis costs 500 Euro and they need at least a few gram of the material. Is there any chance that we can collect the money from fellow BL'ers

Why don't you send it to ecstasydata.org. They only require a single pill (maybe even less) and don't give actual quantitative data but they do give the ratio of the compounds contained and only charge $120US for samples that were not sold as ecstasy or powders or $40US for pressed pills sold as ecstasy. I'm pretty sure they accept samples from overseas.

http://www.ecstasydata.org/send_sample.php

Last edited:
The first site informs that their service was canceled, i.e. they don't do analysis any more.

I don't get it... what's so bad about Diphenylprolinol?

I kinda like it....

It's cardiotoxic, last I checked. It looks like 2-dpmp but is easy to make, but it turned out to be more dangerous than most people expected.

It's cardiotoxic, last I checked. It looks like 2-dpmp but is easy to make, but it turned out to be more dangerous than most people expected.

ahhhh really? or is the conclusion reached from the 'party' pills that also contained Glaucine?

my heart didn't even (appear to) notice it..

Few days ago, EcstasyData has published the GC-MS of a 6-APB Lab Standard sample from Purdue :
2157_master_6_apb_gcms1_big.jpg

I read it there : http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2157

as someone on another forum pointed out judging by the structure on the vial pictured at ecstasy data that looks like 6-APDB, and he thinks probably is from the gc/ms too.

i was about to ask if anyone had emailed them about this, but it appears as if they have removed that posting, though the image is still viewable.

It would be easier with a higher resolution image (would be nice to see the integration and multiplicity).
As a first sight, it's look like 6-APB... but I have no idea with is this peak around 2.3-2.4.

DMSO will come at 2.5 and the succinate ion comes at around 2.5 in D2O, so I expect it's succinate.

It's consistent with other spectra I have seen, where succinate is present in much larger amounts than it should be.

If it's real it does look quite good, yes

Last edited: