• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

6-APB (1-(benzofuran-6-yl)propan-2-amine) CAS number?

Other cutting agent obviously :\

Why customers accept already cut drugs is still a riddle to me. From a street dealer maybe, but from an internet source? Where is your pride, your self-esteem? It's considered a sacrilege to add anti-freezing agents to wine, but you accept drugs with the wrong labels, with the wrong purity, blends instead of pure substances.... Numerous reports of lousy material are coming in but folks are buying the stuff anyway. Everybody NEEDS to see the crappy quality himself - and hey! when you've already spend money on it, you have to taste it, don't you?

Pfffffff...

- Murphy

Last edited:
@ Murphy , I'm thinking the TCP smell could well be from the a-pvp but I could be wrong.

Until the OP posts the "TEST" result we will be none the wiser. Be good if it was a quantitative test also.

Caffeine doesn't smell an neither should binders/fillers so it can only be another activ e cutting agent, this explains the differance in between the original samples (powder) and the pillets.

It was not a pellet from an "official" source but rather a capsule. I will post the spectra if my friend gives me permission - otherwise feel free to regard anything I say with skepticism. Marquis reagent and alike will not be useful as there are three different chemicals which will confound the reaction.

Well, I think it has been pretty firmly established at this point that RC vendors have lost all semblance of pseudo-scientific legitimacy. The days of emailing chinese chemical companies with sesquipedalian explanations of your in vitro chromatophore expression experiments are long over. The grey market has been steadily getting darker in order to make things more customer friendly. People sell drugs illegally everywhere in the world, why should the internet be any different? Mephedrone demonstrated there is enormous money in stimulant RCs like there was cocaine money in the 80's. The market is established and vendors will do what it takes to meet the demand.

I, for one, find all this very exciting.

Nail. Head.

And good thread by the way, loving it.

I am currently waiting on what purports to be 100% pure 6-APB, and if its a scam its an elaborate one. Will know by Tuesday.

So why is it that the powders do not have this smell and only the pillets did ?

my powder has a slight smell of tcp but nothing like as strong as the pellets. it seems that they do a better job of cleaning the powdered stuff as opposed to the stuff that's getting put in the pellets

Other cutting agent obviously :\

Why customers accept already cut drugs is still a riddle to me. From a street dealer maybe, but from an internet source? Where is your pride, your self-esteem? It's considered a sacrilege to add anti-freezing agents to wine, but you accept drugs with the wrong labels, with the wrong purity, blends instead of pure substances.... Numerous reports of lousy material is coming in but folks are buying the stuff anyway. Everybody NEEDS to the crappy quality himself - and hey! when you've already spend money on it, you have to taste it, don't you?

Pfffffff...

- Murphy

Capitalism, market growth, cultural decline etc blah blah mcdonalds

Has anyone seen any remotely reproducible data posted such as TLC of any of these 6-apb products?

And good thread by the way, loving it.

I am currently waiting on what purports to be 100% pure 6-APB, and if its a scam its an elaborate one. Will know by Tuesday.

i'm now of the opinion that what was in the samples you tried originally (purple result) WAS what was written on your sample bag (that was then later retracted) and that the sample i had (blue result) was pure 6-apb.

I could be wrong but i'm putting two and two together here - esp after reading warnings that what other people have on sale as powder is 6-apdb and it reacting purple also.

i would like to know WTF is going on but also do want to know if what i tried that reacted dark blue will eventually be sold as pure powder as then i would be very interested in it.

my powder has a slight smell of tcp but nothing like as strong as the pellets. it seems that they do a better job of cleaning the powdered stuff as opposed to the stuff that's getting put in the pellets

maybe they tried to wash the impurities out with TCP =D

I'm pretty sure the tcp smell is from synthesis products.

I've left a pellet out in the air for 10 days or so and the TCP smell has dissipated a lot, dunno if it will affect its potency. So perhaps the pressing compacts the smell too and the powder has no/little smell cos its powder and anything has already evaporated?

I have the MS results of two different samples and will post then in a couple of hours. As I already said one capsule is a-PVP, caffeine and 6-APB. The other - a powdered sample - seems to be diphenylprolinol. Two other unrelated RCs were also tested and found to be misrepresented - these are dangerous times - do not take ANYTHING without testing.

No I do not, sorry. Also it should be noted that the powdered sample of "6-APB" diphenylprolinol was of high purity - at least. Regardless this chemical has been associated with cardiovascular toxicity at higher doses and has caused at least two hospitalizations.

I have the MS results of two different samples and will post then in a couple of hours. As I already said one capsule is a-PVP, caffeine and 6-APB. The other - a powdered sample - seems to be diphenylprolinol. Two other unrelated RCs were also tested and found to be misrepresented - these are dangerous times - do not take ANYTHING without testing.

Are the two other samples you mentioned some of the new shady stimulants going around? If so there should be no surprises there unfortunately...

hamhurricane: really interested of the MS results and their interpretation by the fellow advanced chemistry knowledge BLers. And I think I don't speak strictly for myself :)

Ms results

As requested here are the MS results, obviously this was an independent analysis done by a close friend.

CAPSULE RESULTS:

6-APB

NSFW:
img006x.jpg

a-PVP
NSFW:
img007ty.jpg

Caffeine
NSFW:
img008j.jpg

POWDER RESULTS:

Diphenylprolinol

NSFW:
img009p.jpg

Donno if i can add something useful to this advanced thread, but i actually had the chance to sample a powder that i would rate perfectly genuine.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=8685235&postcount=432

The source has even posted an NMR report on its HP. It seems like its the same that Shambles showed to us. But: this one has a slightly higher resolution and an additional note on the top left side. So there is a possibility, that my source doesn't just copy/pastes it from BL in order to built trust to the customers. There is a good chance that they indeed show an original here.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/729/mmr.png

Finally, after i had Bioassayed the sample, i knew that the stuff must be genuine.

TR fyi

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=8689647&postcount=467

I don't know if it helps, but i could send a bit of my sample for analysis. Could someone tell me which steps i had to take, cause i really want to bring more light on 6-APB from which i think has great potential...

Any reason why the so called Official pellets have not been tested yet?

It is over 3 weeks since they were released surely it can`t be that hard to do a test.

Any reason why the so called Official pellets have not been tested yet?

It is over 3 weeks since they were released surely it can`t be that hard to do a test.

It's because anyone with enough sense to test them had enough sense not to buy them for use and they sold out before anyone concerned with what was in them could get a sample to test. Also testing is not as easy as you make it sound.

Ouch

Ouch I feel sorry for the poor stupid cunt that end up necking 100mg of d2pm.

Turing Machine said:
It's because anyone with enough sense to test them had enough sense not to buy them for use and they sold out before anyone concerned with what was in them could get a sample to test. Also testing is not as easy as you make it sound.
Yep, they were sold out when I intended to get some for analysis. I'm not interested anymore either. The chance to get some a unrelated substance is too high and I'm really not up to spend my money on dirt. In the end do I fear that any kind of analytical data could be misused by the respective vendor, as kind of advertisement, so to say.

Peace! - Murphy