• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

5Htp is like xtc `?

I also wanted to try 5htp, but I'm on Amphetaminsulfat, 2,5 mg Nomexor, 20 mg Escitalopram in the morning and 100 mg Seroquel at night. Sounds as I shouldn't try it in small amounts. What do you guys think?

JJ
i think that u are taking trash meds - so why 5htp when u already take escitalopram ?
my doc also prescrobed me escitalopram i took it just once and never ever again-
on friday i had serotonin syndrom i guess because i took a lot of 5htpo and had to vomit my water and shit all the day
but it was nice and i had a wake up call i called my family and apologized for my behaviour in the past.
i love serotonon syndrom <333
i wish i would have serotononin syndrom all the time lol

wow i have an idea now - how is it to combine escitalopram with 5hp wohoooo

I also wanted to try 5htp, but I'm on Amphetaminsulfat, 2,5 mg Nomexor, 20 mg Escitalopram in the morning and 100 mg Seroquel at night. Sounds as I shouldn't try it in small amounts. What do you guys think?

JJ
hey try it please and tell me how it is

i think that u are taking trash meds - so why 5htp when u already take escitalopram ?
my doc also prescrobed me escitalopram i took it just once and never ever again-
on friday i had serotonin syndrom i guess because i took a lot of 5htpo and had to vomit my water and shit all the day
but it was nice and i had a wake up call i called my family and apologized for my behaviour in the past.
i love serotonon syndrom <333
i wish i would have serotononin syndrom all the time lol
[/QUOTE
Trash meds? Why are you thinking that? I have ADHD and I suffer from a major depression since a few weeks. That's why I ask. Perhaps combinded with 5 htp my serotonin level gets higher and I'm not feeling like bullshit for weeks and weeks. I cannot go out ( I can, but it's very difficult, can not explain) , I'm sleeping up to 16-18 hours a day and do nothing else. Oh yes, being here in between for an hour or so.

As this is a harm reduction forum - this is why I asked because I have no idea if i can try the 5-htp out.

JJ

so i went to h&m i dont know but i got really energy and started to wank when i looked at my well trained back.
i dont know why but i got really horny and energetic.
so i run into the gym which is next to h&m and did one set deadlift haha and boom and the same i feel destroyed haha omg
now i ordererd nbig party wumbo jumbo pizza and i will eat that until monday everyday till i got my energy back i will let you know.

no one here who gets horny of 5htpo ??ß hello am i the only one ?

lol, i had no idea 5htp could do this, but i have not taken insane amounts before, probably not more than .5 grams but even at that dose i would eat maybe one bite the entire day because the idea of eating feels disgusting.
Can you force yourself or would you end up vomiting like i do?

I gotta say i'm jealous that you have that kind of sensitivity to 5htp where you feel elated and horny all day, but all the more reason not to fuck it up, chill out with the binging bro. Do it like once every weekend or something and not 5 grams at a time.

Hi.

It says 'months' but that's with normal dosing.

Hi PYTH,

thanks for your effort.

That means when I take it together with my ADHS-Med. Amphetaminesulfate it could be a bit of a problem because I have too much of the Amphetamine in the synaptic cleft then? A lot of good sport-food-shops are there around, i think I just go there and ask.

But thanks PYTH!

JJ

I had yesterday again serotonin syndrom altough i did not take much hmmmm weird

I had yesterday again serotonin syndrom altough i did not take much hmmmm weird
when I had my mental breakdown it took less and less psychedelics to the point where .5g of mushrooms would feel like 5g.... even with a massive tolerance.... just saying

please be careful

when I had my mental breakdown it took less and less psychedelics to the point where .5g of mushrooms would feel like 5g.... even with a massive tolerance.... just saying

please be careful
Lol and yesterday also and today lil bit it was so nice i loved it

Yesterday i was at my psychiatist and i showed her my 5htp she said its jist placebo and it does not work that cant be

Hey yall, I found this thread because I've been searching to see if anyone else had the same reaction to 5htp, cause I haven't been able to make sense of it.

I can anecdotally say I don't think its placebo. when I first started taking 5htp I had no idea it could have that physical euphoria effect, and I actually at first thought it was another supplement I was taking when I first noticed it.
But when I took only 5htp by itself with no other supplement or drugs for a few weeks, I realized it was the cause of the physical euphoria.

For me it's not as strong as this dude Byzek lol, but tmi, I definitely get this super sensual physical feeling when I take it. Like everything feels super good and soft and I just wanna cuddle lol. It mostly affects me right after I wake up or right before I go to sleep, Im guessing because that's when the serotonin and melatonin or whatever is most active in the body?

My dose is only 300mg a day or so, and it takes like 3-4 days to start feeling the euphoria.
I also only take it with a meal because the couple times I tried it on an empty or a mostly empty stomach... ughhhhh
I deadass wanted to die the stomach pain was terrible I learned my lesson.
Also after a few weeks of taking it I seem to build a tolerance and I don't feel the euphoria anymore.

I've never taken more than maybe 4-500mg in a day because I'm genuinely scared of serotonin syndrome, and I've already had a few moments of very noticeable heart pain after taking it for a while, so I make sure to take breaks of a few weeks every now and then.

but yeah anyway I know byzek sounds crazy (and I guess I seem a lil suspect cause this is my first post on on this forum)
but I can confirm from my experience that the whole physical euphoria thing is very real.
I haven't experienced the mental euphoria, only an overall sense of like, well being and contentment.
But physically, I also get very h*rny in a sensual way, and embarrassingly, one time I was riding the bus and the vibrations of the seats were genuinely making me hard it felt so good,
I even texted my FWB to laugh about it lmao

And at that time i had no idea it was the 5htp causing it, so idk how it could be placebo.
I also consistently get the most intense morning wood when I'm taking it, and I almost never get morning wood when I'm off it.

I was searching to see if anyone else had the same experience because I didn't understand it. I always thought and increase of dopamine would cause horniness, and am increase in serotonin would dampen it, like how people on ssris tend to lose their libido.
so I don't get how 5htp could have this effect, like, am I just weird or something lol?
But I also get that neurotransmitters are way more complicated than that so idk, I just wanted to see if it was just me

TLDR:
I also have a weaker but simmilar experience to Byzek, on a smaller dose of about 300mg.
I didn't even know it was the 5htp at first, and when taking it completely alone I get those effects, so I know it's not an interaction. I'm pretty certain it's not placebo