• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

5Htp is like xtc `?

No no trust its not placebo.
It csnt be placebo coz i didnt believe in it when i bought it.
I felt so amazing, i got errection everywhere, i almost fucked wirh someone in the metro station.
I smiled at strangers, i feel connected wirh ppl, im looking them deep into their eyes.
Normally im anxious, like today.
I dont know what happened on monday, i guess i took too much or something snapped and i wrecked my body with lifting.
I have to say tjis "high" feeling comes after sport. I think its combo with sport and serotonin.
I was running this morning and im feeling bery very anxious now because of running.
I feel very uncomfortable and stiff and irritated.
But this is simce may so it has nothing to do with med or 5htp or so.
I really hope its just mild overtraining coz this feeling of anxiety and stiffnes i always feel when i do to much lifting and after a lil break of 1 week it comes back.
But 5htp still works just the euphoria is not there.
Maybe high is the wrong word.
When im high on 5htp i feel like the world is in 120hz or 60fps if u know what i mean .
Compare the display of an ipad pro with a chinese trash display.
The chinese display ist slow like shit.
Compare an amoled displsy wie an lcd display.
When im on 5 htp the world looks like oled.

I SWEAR TO GO IM JUST TAKING 5 HTP

It was like that: very touch on my skin or whatever was so sensual. Even the showering in the gym was soooo sensual and nice that every touch made me horny.
i remeber sitting in the metro horny all the time and i couldnt resist touching my dick ( thank god i dont have 22cm dick, that woudl eb really relly ambarassing)

omgggg it was so nice i remeber it, i mean its still there but very very mild and 0000 hornyness.
for example: when im breathing deeply i feel my shirt is sliding on my skin and that feels nice (but it doesnt make me horny anymore).
lemme explain it like that: when you take amphetamine you feel how the blood vessels shrinks and how ur dick shrinks. 5 htp is like the opposiite for me: it makes me warm and everything is so flexible i swear i can grab my dick and pull it till my belly button.

the last time it was so extremely sensual was on saturday.
I even made a video of me, because it was so funny how touching myself makes me so horny. its a really sexy video i could be in an advertisement for hair shampoo.

I remember how i always wanted to go to gym packing my bag at home and i was sooo disturbed because everytime i was touching myself (no matter if i changed clothes or touching my own hand) makes me so horny and wanted to make me touch my dick. i had to focring stop myself, its crazy even better than ghb or meth i swear to god
on the one hand it was very very nice and i loved it because i normaly have 0000 libido on the other hand it was very confusing.

i remember i was flirting with a guy i thought he is gay but he was hetero omgg that was so embarrasing but funny.
i dont know why but everytime someone looked in my eyes i though he and she wants to have sex with me and thats why i got errection.
BUUUT the fact is: most of them really wanted have sexx haha,

like i said i was in metro station and was flirting with a guy and i said the him that he should sit down next to me and then he started massage my dick.
When im thinking NOW of that i have to vomit coz he wasnt really my type .... oh my goood i miss that feeling I WANT IT BACK

WELL BUT FOR NOW: i feel very very irritated, sleep deprived, no energy, could sleep alllll the time .
the bad thing is: it surpresses my appetite so bad, im a big guy 185cm and 95kg normally i can eat 38cm pizza on my own but nooww meee even 28cm is too much.

hmm maybe thats why i dont habe so much energy and im confused because im eaating too less ? gmmmmmm we will see i will let you know

@Byzek

are you ok friend?

what other drugs/meds do you do?

i swear just 5 htp hahah
yeah i know it seems like im a lil bit "confused" i know this is because of 5htp and its getting sometimes worse.
for example my native language is germany and normally i can speak and write english properly but in the moment its lil bit hard for me to find words especially when im speaking with my flatmate.
im forgetting the easiest words like cupboard or spoon or whatever .. hmmm
and im loosing constantly my gym card ... but whatever
i feel like i could sleeep allll the time and im sure its because of 5 htp becoz u know 5htp --> serotonin and also melatonin

"Melatonin is a hormone primarily released by the pineal gland that regulates the sleep–wake cycle.
Side effects from melatonin supplements are minimal at low doses for short durations.[3][9] They may include somnolence (sleepiness), headaches, nausea, diarrhea, abnormal dreams, irritability, nervousness, restlessness, insomnia, anxiety, migraine, lethargy, psychomotor hyperactivity, dizziness, hypertension, abdominal pain, heartburn, mouth ulcers, dry mouth, hyperbilirubinaemia, dermatitis, night sweats, pruritus, rash, dry skin, pain in the extremities, symptoms of menopause, chest pain, glycosuria (sugar in the urine), proteinuria (protein in the urine), abnormal liver function tests, increased weight, tiredness, mood swings, aggression and feeling hungover.

Last edited:
guys im going to gym right now although im tired as fuck but i want to do an experiment maybe the high feeling comes back so wish me luck i will let you know

Both your stomach (lack of appetite, vomiting, etc...) and muscle (feeling tired and weak, etc...) issues might be related to using high doses of 5-htp. Too much serotonin in your body isn't a good thing.

Guuuuys rhe magic is gone i went to the gym i did just one set bench press and i feel so deprrssed and 000 energy omgggg i dont wanna live like that anymore i dont have even the energy to clean my room or blablabla.
My dick is dead i have no morning wood anymore omggg.
BUT im lil bit optimistic that rhe magic will come back.
MAYBE IT IS OVERTRAINING i dont know
Im sitting in the park right now and i still get this sensual feeling when i go with my fingerns through my hair .
I feel like i could do an shampoo advertisement again but a very very mild one in comparison to saturday hahha.

Im going to my grandma tonight and i will do a recovery blabla thing.
I really have a problem with eating - I CSNT EAT.
I have to vomit when i just wanna try to put sth in my mourh.
Maybe i should do a break from 5 htp
OMG I BECOME SO SKINNY.
I MEAN I STILL WEIGH 90kg but normally i have problems getting under 102kg

Last edited:
omggg guuuys something happened now.
I finished eating my cheese und became horny wirh mild errection.
I dont know what happened but it feels like sth kicked in with an mild energy boost.
Im horny now not horny as usual but yes horny althought my legs are still heavy i feel like im lil bit flying.
Hmmm sensation is much more intense than 1 hour before omg hahah.
It feels like sth pushes me into the ground but its really really nice feeling

so i went to h&m i dont know but i got really energy and started to wank when i looked at my well trained back.
i dont know why but i got really horny and energetic.
so i run into the gym which is next to h&m and did one set deadlift haha and boom and the same i feel destroyed haha omg
now i ordererd nbig party wumbo jumbo pizza and i will eat that until monday everyday till i got my energy back i will let you know.

no one here who gets horny of 5htpo ??ß hello am i the only one ?

2+ years of intense stress, alcoholism and CHRONIC sleep deprivation
then combined with 6 months of reckless LSD, DMT and Mushroom abuse

at one point I was drinking 20 beers, smoking DMT 3 times per night and tripping on shrooms/LSD 3x per week.... (combined with kratom, phenibut, meth, coke, opioids.... here and there) this went on for 5 months.....

There was one night I was on 10 different drugs at the same time. Stupid ass shit.....

I remember my mind started slipping but didn't notice it at the time. I was tripping 3x per week but noticed my tolerance started going DOWN instead of UP.... 1g of mushrooms started feeling like 4-5g....

still didn't see the signs...

then one day my brain just fucking snapped man.... about 2 weeks of complete psychosis and about 6-12 months of schizo... lingering effects for up to 3 years.

I blame 2-3 years of alcohol related sleep deprivation and 5 months of STUPID amounts of hard psychedelics
Omg thats fucking insane shit

It gives me stomach aches when consumed in large quantities. That's about it.

It gives me stomach aches when consumed in large quantities. That's about it.
lol thats all ? no impact on libido ? no impact on energy ? nothing ?
i have to say it lost his efficiacy - the bad thing is i think sometimes the longer one bottle is open the more efficiacy it lost maybe due to oxidation i don know.

I also wanted to try 5htp, but I'm on Amphetaminsulfat, 2,5 mg Nomexor, 20 mg Escitalopram in the morning and 100 mg Seroquel at night. Sounds as I shouldn't try it in small amounts. What do you guys think?

JJ