• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-MAPB (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)N methylpropan-2-amine)

SilentRoller: im going to be testing this fairly soon, as well. would You say some ethylphenidate to add to the mix later on would be a bad idea (a very low dose, if at all) ?

the ethylphenidate i have is of superb quality and i like it very much, that is the reason i am asking.

@ Boselect,a lot can happen in a week,in the case of 5-mapb reports it`s not the case...Anyway i still haven`t had anyone offer me to sample the 5-mapb,not that i`m looking for a freebie,just reviews and reports so i then maybe able to make a better judgement about spending my hard earned cash.

Gonna go read the latest report thats in this thread.

"Just read and and was impressed"

Last edited:
Just to reiterate exellent report mate, top drawer. Exactly what I'm reading elsewhere, yes.

English is not my main language, but i might try to write up a trip report as well. it will be out sometime next week, if so. ;)

Cheers for the positive feedback everyone. Tyler5, in answer to your question, I would advise against adding EPH with 5-MAPB, as MAPB is already very stimulating and fairly long lasting. Therefore, I would argue that EPH would not only push your heart-rate to even higher levels, but you would end up being cracked out and unable to sleep for HOURS.

Agreed, SilentRoller, good report.
I've got 500mg of 5-MAPB (the HCl salt) on the way. I'll probably post my experiences up on here afterwards too, not sure if it's gonna be a full report though.

I really enjoyed 6-APB on occasion, although it's not a surefire way to euphoria for me (like MDMA/Methylone is) - probably due to the slight psychedelic action.
5-APB is not quite as good IMO, but hopefully the methylated edition should be a winner.

I've just had a line of this. It was the hcl. Burns like a mofo.

Feel very stimulated. Music appreciation has gone up.
Feel like I want to do things!

Emergency drug shit after 10 minutes was necessary.

Well colour me impressed. Split 200mg down into four 50mg bombs wrapped up in rizla, went clubbing on the stuff with a colleague after the work xmas do to give it a proper trial in a field setting as it were with excellent, much better than expected results. Proper TR beyond my concentration span and energy at the minute and don't have accurate timings or notes anyway but some general impressions:.

My mate only had 50mg orally, dancing like a good 'un telling me he was fucked, finding even that small amount pretty mongy and spacey. 150mg taken in two oral doses of first 50mg a couple of hours before we got to the club and then 100mg once I was in had me rocking my balls off three hours straight no problem, strutting about the dancefloor playing off of people who were as on one as I was with a massive euphoric grin all over my face. Found conversation a little difficult each time a dose came up spacing me out but better later and really sociable, nicely chatty. Doesn't have the extreme full-on empathogenic, entactogenic qualities of MDMA, nor does it have quite the same danceability feeling you can't put a foot wrong skipping about but did for me all the same, busting me best moves and throwing some right shapes making flirtacious eye contact with the handful of hot girls my kind of age whenever the opportunity presented itself. I don't do that sort of thing with confidence normally. No further than that unfortunately cos even E / E substitutes can't make a self-conscious introvert into a silver-tongued charmer knows just what to say to get a complete stranger to take him home and fuck him seven ways to Sunday, plus by the time I'd plucked up the courage to try my luck with the girl who seemed to have responded most positively to me little flirts it was getting into last hour. One ill-timed trip to the toilet, came back down and she'd gone. :(

Anyways, the MAPB, yeah . . . . has a lovely all over tingle and a deep fuzziness in the temples, comes up more like MDA than MDMA in that there is no rush, just a steadily increasing fine-grained buzz, didn't seem to be any noticeable body-load to report, heart-beat felt pretty normal , pulse a touch faster than usual probably but not racing by any stretch and I was going for it dancing, could just as much account for that. Puts the biggest euphoric grin on your face, generally feel more outgoing and confident on it, more open and honest, relaxed and chilled out too. No visuals whatsoever really beyond eye-wiggle type disturbances affecting focus, may be a slight increase in light intensity but neglible if there, hard to say. Come-down seems very smooth, like the other APBs, slightly thick and heavy head but no more than that, certainly not the kind of crash you might expect with adulterated MDMA, coke, speed, etc though it did get very spacey from time to time, too spacey when a tiny amount of cannabinoids entered my system. Not all that coherent for a time, short term memory so buggered I'd start a sentence and by the time I'd got to the end of a couple of clauses I'd forgotten what the subject was or what I wanted to say. Moments of complete drifting away to G*d knows where feeling very content and thinking not at all, all mental chatter stilled.

I couldn't make a direct comparison to MDMA or MDA saying this is as good as either of them really, each have their own quite special qualities other drugs don't mimic very well but there was enough there to give most of what you'd get from the illegals without feeling it's entirely a poor man's inferior choice. I think I actually underdosed for me a little being cautious with the first 50mg so I'm sure there's more to be had from it, would probably start 100mg next time see how that feels and redose as needed. Current pricing half as much more again what you'd probably pay for a g of MDMA in the UK defies all logic but once the price falls, even if it's only down to on par with E I might be inclined to think £x amount for something legal and as pure as the driven snow beats risking £x amount and possible arrest on a Class A of dubious quality every time, the differences that there are paling into insignificance when you look at it like that.

That NMR spectrum just looks like a prediction to me. I don't doubt that this stuff is the real deal but it's incredibly perfect.

Would be nice if such large images could have smaller thumbnails or spoiler tags.

ROA seems to be a serious factor in this.
read people finding 30-50mg insuffilated to be very nice
but people finding 100-150 orally being a nice spot.

i thought the apbs were pretty pointless insuffulated? i tried it with 6-apb once and it jus tsent me into a coughing fit and felt like it went into my lungs.

im waiting for the price to drop on 5-mapb, but would like to try it.

The APBs were previously succinate forms Adam, 5-MAPB is the HCl ( as are latest synths of 5-APB, and soon to be available new synths of 6-APB ). Gets through the old nasal membranes no problem, quite easy to snort though it is very fine so need to insufflate very gently else yeah, it's straight to the back of the throat and into the lungs. Not nearly as bad as the 6-APB succ was that I once tried though, and nowhere near as painful either.

ah ok. sepher is there any way to spot the difference between a hcl and succinate with these apbs or is it just a matter of putting trust in the seller?
whatever happens im not paying silly money of what could be bit of a letdown.

Last edited:
Couldn't tell you mate unfortunately. Only ever seen the HCl forms for 5-APB / MAPB, not yet had the chance to sample the 6-APB HCl, though very hopeful that will be remedied in the coming weeks. Dunno that they'd be all that different to look at, I'd be placing my trust in the vendor. 6-APB succinates have come in a good couple of different shades for instance, medium tan to very, very pale.

nice one sepher.

should hopefully be getting paid tomorrow, and will go for a smaller quantity just to try. will hopefully do a tr, although im not all that good at that sort of stuff.

So in a word my initial test with 5-MAPB this stuff feels great!

I've done around 30 RCs last count as well as many more regular substances & pharms. MDA I usually get anxious, feel a bit weird, sometimes depressed and queesy and usually don't enjoy it unless it's only a small amount and it's mixed with a good deal of pure MDMA. 6-APB for me I compare closely to MDA but unique in that with MDA I often have a terrible really messy anxious/depressed comedown but 6-APB so far I find it can have an amazing relaxed & uplifting comedown more like the MDMA afterglow effect. Which brings me to 5-MAPB. I've only had it on one weekend bender so far but it feels a lot like MDMA for me. I was also able to redose and enjoy it and not feel emotionally drained on the comedown both of which I find are problems with bk-MDMA (methylone). I was able to take a redose mix of 125mg 5-MAPB to 60mg 6-APB the next day. I felt none of the weird anxiety and long build up from the 6-APB I'd notice at 60mg instead just a warm rush, head tingles and a loved up MDMA like glow. I was surprised it mixed will and I'll probably try it mixed again.

After being out listening to trance I had a nice day at home bending it on MXE. I was going to say that 5-MAPB come down mixes well with MXE but hey what comedown doesn't mix well with K or MXE? :D

Side note, I was surprised that 125mg of 5-MABP seemed smaller and easier to cap than 80mg of that annoyingly light fluffy 6-APB.

Well, I've recieved a 200mg sample from my vendor. What would be the recommended dosing? Basically I'd like to do a small dose first to check for any weird reactions, medium dose and a highish dose?

I don't think you're going to get three doses out of 200mg unless you plug it. Even two is a bit of a stretch. Perhaps 50-75mg and then rest a couple of weeks later.

Cheer thanks mate. I gues I'll do a small allergy test (few mg at most), and follow you suggestion afterwards.