• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-MAPB (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)N methylpropan-2-amine)

The reason this one has not shown up before is because we were waiting for it to be ready. Sometimes, it is best to wait before releasing something which is great. I am not prepared (without sounding arrogant) to tell you how i know, but don't bother speculating on the reasons why something is expensive or otherwise unknown until now, apart from pure business and timing. We want this to be researched without quibble so it has been released at the best time according to current UK law activity.

^Can you confirm whether it's HCl or succinate that's currently available seeing as you would seem to be in the know about these things?

I cannot speak for other vendors but i know that from a certain vendor who recently changed their name from something Pre-historic to something Official, it will be the HCL. As with the latest batch of 5-APB.

I have some 5-MAPB arriving in a few days, so I shall report back on my progress. Fairly stoked about this one, been waiting for these N-methyl varients for a while. Its a shame 6-MAPB wasn't released first in all honesty.

6-mapb did do some small rounds earlier in the year (or late last year, can't quite remember)

I cannot speak for other vendors but i know that from a certain vendor who recently changed their name from something Pre-historic to something Official, it will be the HCL. As with the latest batch of 5-APB.

This is correct.
The more trustworthy vendors claiming to sell this have also posted analysis docs.

Thank you kindly Ethnobotanical, much appreciated.

'ey up Bo, fancy seeing you here? ;)

The difficulty in producing it is not using methylamine like a clandestine chemist would to make MDMA.

How does this differ from 6-apdb in terms of effects and legal status?
Hey Sepher, Hey Bo.

This mite be of use to someone who knows how to read it?

xm4c9.png

jw65d.png

use48.png

Last edited:
So 5-mapb has been on sale for a while now and there are no reviews,with all these budding researchers out there you would have thought that someone would have taken it by now,wouldn`t you?

Or are people becoming more reserved with their experimentation? If any of the vendors want a test subject then i`m more than willing to oblige,i would give a totally unbiased review.Is this going to happen? Don`t think so somehow lol.

its not much at all for 100mg, someone must of bought that and dropped it somewhere..

maybe this thread should be moved to PD? all the other APBs and that are there.. might get more response

its not much at all for 100mg, someone must of bought that and dropped it somewhere..

maybe this thread should be moved to PD? all the other APBs and that are there.. might get more response

ROA seems to be a serious factor in this.
read people finding 30-50mg insuffilated to be very nice
but people finding 100-150 orally being a nice spot.

I'll probably get some for myself and test how it goes rectally. Fuck jumping in though, only an idiot would use 5-apb doses as a reference.

So 5-mapb has been on sale for a while now and there are no reviews,with all these budding researchers out there you would have thought that someone would have taken it by now,wouldn`t you?

Or are people becoming more reserved with their experimentation? If any of the vendors want a test subject then i`m more than willing to oblige,i would give a totally unbiased review.Is this going to happen? Don`t think so somehow lol.

By a while you mean a week.
People have been testing and reporting on other forums, which I will not mention here (nor in PM, do your own looking).
I'm sure a vendor will be happy to donate some providing you write a detailed trip-report on the compound.

I'm sure a vendor will be happy to donate some providing you write a detailed trip-report on the compound.

Now why didn't I think of that Bo? Doh!

*wanders across, offers services* ;)

I'm very interested in this RC but I can't take any releasing agents cos I'm on ssri's now. It probably wont have any effects.