• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

I am quite depressive, anxious and nervous person, Im on SSRi 'escitalopram'. @ Lunch few hrs before meal I took 10mg orally. Took 30 min before it became apparent. Increased desire to walk, bit of euphoria, increased focus, rapid heartbeat. No desire to be social, Im avoiding ppl as much as I can by default. In an 1 hour all goodness were gone and I felt bit anxious, emotional irritation, feeling bad about life. Like my SSRi is not working anymore. I took multivitamins, omega3 and 2 bananas. After 3 hrs of anxious stimulation, 2 hrs feeling just fatigued, SSRi took over again, feeling much better. Im not saying it's bad, it's just me.

I think he meant creating a new party pill formula ? How is this better, better stimulation or not that bad crash ?

What he really meant was mixing it with a numbing agent so that he could pass it off as coke.

I.e. disaster waiting to happen, highly unethical.

Huh, my second foray into this compound muddies the waters.

Pretty certain the initial bag was of a completely different drug and I regret not sending to WEDINOS at the time.
The stickiest, clumpiest, most impractical powder I've ever seen, fully active at <20mg, corrosive as all fuckery, vaped like Arsenic compared to barely irritating crystals without much of a scent and definite but overall unremarkable effects at 25-50mg. Haven't dared even attempt chase that dragon so far.

Hmmmm. :\

Didnt Wedinos fuck up the identification of 4mmc, falsely identifying 3MMC as Mephedrone and charging around £100 for the privilege? (There were a few posts about this a couple of weeks ago, most likely in the Mephedrone thread)

Not that I'd ever have been very likely to use their facilities anyway, but it's tales like that which completely put me off even considering using them.

They charge £100 to test something?

Who's gonna pay a ton to test a £30 bag of RCs?

Not me.

It would not be so bad if you could at least rely on them getting the results right for all that money.

I guess big time dealers might consider it worthwhile to send off a 20mg sample for analysis, but i don't think the average punter could really afford that. They would just trial it out on themselves by starting off with small doses and doing allergy tests if they are really serious about HR.

Having said that there are a lot of very wealthy punters out there. If £100 meant very little to me, I would use them. I dunno how they fucked up the 4mmc analysis but presumably that kind of fuck up is a rarity or they would not still be in business.:?

Last edited:
Didnt Wedinos fuck up the identification of 4mmc, falsely identifying 3MMC as Mephedrone and charging around £100 for the privilege? (There were a few posts about this a couple of weeks ago, most likely in the Mephedrone thread)

Not that I'd ever have been very likely to use their facilities anyway, but it's tales like that which completely put me off even considering using them.

:?
WEDINOS don't charge for analysis, and especially not at £100 a sample! Perhaps you're thinking of one of the EU organisations?
Can't say the Cathinone incident rings a bell, the 5-IT/aMT fiasco springs to mind though and that was certainly WEDINOS.

I would suggest their services to absolutely everyone who uses any drug at all, and especially RC's.

:?
WEDINOS don't charge for analysis, and especially not at £100 a sample! Perhaps you're thinking of one of the EU organisations?
Can't say the Cathinone incident rings a bell, the 5-IT/aMT fiasco springs to mind though and that was certainly WEDINOS.

I would suggest their services to absolutely everyone who uses any drug at all, and especially RC's.

Yeah i do seem to have got things mixed up:eek:, or at least i cannot find any evidence for wedinos charging £100 for analysis and i cannot find the posts about the 3mmc/4mmc mix up, though i have only had a cursory look.

From the Mephedrone thread http://www.ecstasydata.org is mentioned, they are the guys that do charge $100 to test 20mg samples of powders. So at least i've found where that Chinese Whisper must have originated. Wish i could find the posts about the 3mmc/4mmc fuck up but i really cba right now.:\

AFAIK they've not ever, nor will ever, asked a penny of the sender. The cost is recouped as grants/donations/funding at a later point.
Such was always the appeal, or so I thought - Joe/Junkie Bloggs wants to know if there's PMA in a sample of MD? Send sample, wait a fortnight, indulge in known composition, ???, profit.

They do a lot of testing of various underground labs anabolic steroids and publish the results AFAIK...

40 hour mark wasn't even reached before carefully measured 30mg doses became dumping 120mg as a pile snootered at leisure.

Got a gram bag of super claggy, hygroscopic, good-quality coke looking flour-like powder labelled as 4F-MPH when I ordered half a g of 4F-EPH. And good god was it good! More of a comedown than 4F-EPH and even EPH thogh, but god it was so good! Might have to see if I can get tha mistake made again...

PS. Irresponsible I know, given that it could have been anything -not proud :/

Has anyone had any off these 4f-mph / 4f-eph, how wud anyone compare these to Mexedrone? This a lot stronger potent maybe, as I don't really rate Mexedrone, and for a decent line off each one what mg's per line wud you's say, I do find Dopamine type a drugs additive / always want to keep making lines, especially when with others, and sometimes make the lines to big aswell, end up in a jam. I used to buy Eph alot years ago, and buy big 25gs at a time as was cheap very cheap like that and was on tag and end up sniffing it all night every night, and day go college, at breaks used to sneak down ally on was to shop and back have Sneaky lines used to bring a few grams with me, and also have a 1g already fully crushed and ready to just open the wrap up and sniff a bit straight outta ta wrap. Anyway me & my friends are looking for a nice sorta mephedrone buzz or methamphetamine sorta buzz. From experience ild say normal Mph / Eph is like a cross between Normal Amphetamine & Methamphetamine, like a half way. Would anyone have any information wihich could help, I am thinking off buying 3g of 4f-eph and 1g of 4f-mph next week, as it's been dry off any type off good drone, good meth, good crystal or any type of methy sniff.
So does this stuff 4f-mph give you a sorta buzz where you cud be out on a session round a flat with a few ppl, keep sniffing lines stay up for Atleast a day or 2 on a session, be good buzzy, if end up sniffing lines too big or too often put yaself in a buzzy jam, end up can't speak properly, cant roll ya Fag very good, end up doing things funny angle hands lol things like that, or also if was on own sniffing it, could stay up hours on game? Any info is appreciated cheers.

Has anyone had any off these 4f-mph / 4f-eph, how wud anyone compare these to Mexedrone? This a lot stronger potent maybe, as I don't really rate Mexedrone, and for a decent line off each one what mg's per line wud you's say, I do find Dopamine type a drugs additive / always want to keep making lines, especially when with others, and sometimes make the lines to big aswell, end up in a jam. I used to buy Eph alot years ago, and buy big 25gs at a time as was cheap very cheap like that and was on tag and end up sniffing it all night every night, and day go college, at breaks used to sneak down ally on was to shop and back have Sneaky lines used to bring a few grams with me, and also have a 1g already fully crushed and ready to just open the wrap up and sniff a bit straight outta ta wrap. Anyway me & my friends are looking for a nice sorta mephedrone buzz or methamphetamine sorta buzz. From experience ild say normal Mph / Eph is like a cross between Normal Amphetamine & Methamphetamine, like a half way. Would anyone have any information wihich could help, I am thinking off buying 3g of 4f-eph and 1g of 4f-mph next week, as it's been dry off any type off good drone, good meth, good crystal or any type of methy sniff.
So does this stuff 4f-mph give you a sorta buzz where you cud be out on a session round a flat with a few ppl, keep sniffing lines stay up for Atleast a day or 2 on a session, be good buzzy, if end up sniffing lines too big or too often put yaself in a buzzy jam, end up can't speak properly, cant roll ya Fag very good, end up doing things funny angle hands lol things like that, or also if was on own sniffing it, could stay up hours on game? Any info is appreciated cheers.

I'm guessing by reading this you have already tried the drug? :D

Be careful with this drug it's suuuuper potent. Careful with the redoses and don't compulsively redose with this I promise you're gonna regret it.
Split 500mg with a friend the other day. We snorted it over the course of 24 hours. I had probably a bit more, so I'm going to say around 300mg.

What followed was the worst comedown of my life. and I've done a lot of stimulants. It wasn't your typical depressed-I hate myself type comedown.. actually I felt no depression or anything like that on the comedown.

What did happen was terrible though. I lost the ability to talk to people. I could not speak unless I tried very fucking hard. I had to force myself to push the words out of my mouth. It only got worse. I then lost my ability to do simple things. I don't know how to explain it good enough but I'll try.

It's like I got super anxious whenever I tried to "trigger" something. Such as starting the microwave, opening a door, opening a web browser, etc etc. I would zone out and "freeze up" and be lost in my thoughts. I remember sitting at my PC for 3 hours straight (I am not exaggerating) just staring at the screen trying with everything I had to click the fucking mouse button but I just couldn't do it. I took my dog out for a walk but I could not open the door to get back inside. I could not press the button to turn on the microwave. Showering took x4 as long as usual because I keep freezing up. I would walk around and freeze up, then a few minutes later stop it. I realized I was "frozen" but its like moving my muscles took so much damn energy that I did not have.

When I say freezing up I mean it's like my whole body would shut down, but my mind was still going. My mind was still stimulated as fuck. It was terrible. I literally felt like a vegetable. I couldn't talk to anybody. I couldn't do simple tasks. It was so horrible. I almost broke down crying, but I had no emotions. I felt like a zombie almost at times.

This lasted for about 12 hours then I finally started coming back to normal. Residual stimulation had me awake for almost 24 hours after my last dose.

Love this chemical but it's one you don't want to use recreational. I'll stick to 3-FPM for that. It's weird that my friend didn't get like this and yet on meth he gets super psychotic even after 12 hours or so hah. Maybe it's just me but I thought i'd post it here too.

Be careful with this drug it's suuuuper potent. Careful with the redoses and don't compulsively redose with this I promise you're gonna regret it.
Split 500mg with a friend the other day. We snorted it over the course of 24 hours. I had probably a bit more, so I'm going to say around 300mg.

What followed was the worst comedown of my life. and I've done a lot of stimulants. It wasn't your typical depressed-I hate myself type comedown.. actually I felt no depression or anything like that on the comedown.

What did happen was terrible though. I lost the ability to talk to people. I could not speak unless I tried very fucking hard. I had to force myself to push the words out of my mouth. It only got worse. I then lost my ability to do simple things. I don't know how to explain it good enough but I'll try.

It's like I got super anxious whenever I tried to "trigger" something. Such as starting the microwave, opening a door, opening a web browser, etc etc. I would zone out and "freeze up" and be lost in my thoughts. I remember sitting at my PC for 3 hours straight (I am not exaggerating) just staring at the screen trying with everything I had to click the fucking mouse button but I just couldn't do it. I took my dog out for a walk but I could not open the door to get back inside. I could not press the button to turn on the microwave. Showering took x4 as long as usual because I keep freezing up. I would walk around and freeze up, then a few minutes later stop it. I realized I was "frozen" but its like moving my muscles took so much damn energy that I did not have.

When I say freezing up I mean it's like my whole body would shut down, but my mind was still going. My mind was still stimulated as fuck. It was terrible. I literally felt like a vegetable. I couldn't talk to anybody. I couldn't do simple tasks. It was so horrible. I almost broke down crying, but I had no emotions. I felt like a zombie almost at times.

This lasted for about 12 hours then I finally started coming back to normal. Residual stimulation had me awake for almost 24 hours after my last dose.

Love this chemical but it's one you don't want to use recreational. I'll stick to 3-FPM for that. It's weird that my friend didn't get like this and yet on meth he gets super psychotic even after 12 hours or so hah. Maybe it's just me but I thought i'd post it here too.
Sounds like a substance i would not touch with a barge pole. The effects you describe are worrying. I would imagine this stuff would create big long term issues. I have nothing to base that on but a hunch. I would not want to be a lab rat for these RCs. Remember some things might not show up for years and your body is a giant interconnected machine. Something that effects one part will have effects on another. Sounds like nasty shit to me.

I'm guessing by reading this you have already tried the drug? :D

Heh, only a gram a speed / Amphetamine earlier today, but hah, wrote a story lol didn't mind to.

Sounds just like the stuff I'm looking for, sounds like it gives ya that brain jam aswell, can't speak probably, lol, you know when off there head, cause ya can hardly hear em lol, especially say if ya off ya head on the phone, and ya just mumbling stuttering, " Say that again mate, still can't hear ya, what ya on about " heh lol, yerp sounds good, I will be buying defo 100% next week, I'll write my report next week. Cheers buddy's, and I was thinking about 150mg-300mg would be a nice good strong amount over a few hours. Cheers buddy's :)

Heh, only a gram a speed / Amphetamine earlier today, but hah, wrote a story lol didn't mind to.

Sounds just like the stuff I'm looking for, sounds like it gives ya that brain jam aswell, can't speak probably, lol, you know when off there head, cause ya can hardly hear em lol, especially say if ya off ya head on the phone, and ya just mumbling stuttering, " Say that again mate, still can't hear ya, what ya on about " heh lol, yerp sounds good, I will be buying defo 100% next week, I'll write my report next week. Cheers buddy's, and I was thinking about 150mg-300mg would be a nice good strong amount over a few hours. Cheers buddy's :)

I really hope you're joking or something, because this is not something you want to deal with yourself. It's not fun whatsoever. I have smoked crack, I have vaped meth multiple times, I have done multiple grams of 3-FPM in a session among many other RCs... but no, what i experienced is just something I hope nobody goes through.

You are joking, right? If you want to feel what I did then you must be a bit off in the head and shouldn't be doing potent RCs in the first place. Not to mention as high of doses I did (according to some people).. actually after reading your post that said "a few hours" I realize you're probably fucking around. Because I took 300mg or so after 24 GOD DAMN HOURS... which according to some people is almost a gram of pure methylphenidate if you compare. In one day. No, don't. Please don't. That's... no, that's completely reckless and I've admitted it before and I will admit it again. I am not ashamed. I have recklessly abused 3-FPM as well other RC stimulants but NOTHING, NOTHING has come close to the comedown I have reached with this substance.

Don't get me wrong, the high when after a few hours is amazing, more recreational and euphoric than 3-FPM but it quickly halts to a stand still and you're left with.. what I experienced.

Is that a joke to you? I hope not.