• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

I would plug it pretty much exclusively. Same with EPD. Worked a charm.

A gram of this shall mysteriously be appearing in my possession as of tomorrow.
Anyone tried the utilisation of aluminium-aided insanity?

I maintain that stims (especially phet) are absolutely a cure for depression, just not a sensible, healthy or generally advisable one...

No I think they make anxiety worst n more empty. For delress its best to take relevant neds n live a healthy lifestyle.

Evey

Might have tried vaping it once, but can't recall it being anything special. Plugging is a blast however. Oh where do those hours go.

I maintain that stims (especially phet) are absolutely a cure for depression, just not a sensible, healthy or generally advisable one...

I used to feel that way about opiates. Thought heroin was the perfect anti-depressant. It is up until your first cluck...

Now I don't consider myself depressed and take enough psychedelics to laugh everything away.

I gave vaping a go but found it almost as unpleasant as epd and didn't try again. It's no 3fpm in that regard - i always snorted it - it's a bit stingy but there's not much of it so it's not too bad. I found 15-20 was the sweet spot for me - any higher than 25 started to feel a bit dysphoric - and it doesn't stack

I found it vaped fine but didn't seem to add anything more than the decidely uninteresting effects of oral dosing.

Update: sampled this stuff properly today after yesterday's allergy and titration procedures (yes guys, I know they sound silly and unnecessary, but if you wanna be found on the ground flopping like an anaphylactic salmon and end up as front page fodder that's your business, not mine).

Eugh, that smell when I opened the baggie was of Pavlovian pertinence - the waft of that beautiful Phenidate ester is one I have loved from the very first second.

Now obviously being the foil-fanatic I am I had to give vaping a try - I shan't bias the responses with my observations but could someone please describe how it vapourised in terms of the compound and not its effects?
Would also appreciate someone giving potency/dosage information purely based on their experiences and not the gospel-level rhetoric.

You've probably done it by now, but from vague memory, it vapes alright, going red on the way; doesn't run much (chip in if that's totally wrong shambles cos this is hazy memory) - it just had a gag type reaction for me, similar but nowhere as bad as epd did. My dosages are above. It's partly the unforgiving nature of the sweet spot and non-stacking that stops me wanting to vape it - i'd be worried of pushing myself into dysphoria/side effects. I've read other people taking much higher doses than me, but for me every time i go above 25 i regret it (though it's not all that bad just less pleasant for me)

Well fuck.... all I can say is anyone giving the ol' college try to this molecule on the basis of the upcoming legislation will end up using their vena cava as a drinking straw. 8o

I got a few grams of this super fluffy sticky white powder sold as 4f-mph. I started with an allergy test and eyed roughly a 5mg line an hour later. I repeated this process for 36 hours or so. With each redose i felt a rush for maybe 15-30 mins, followed by a strong stimulation that lasted long after my last dose. During this I went into complete psychosis, but never felt very high, and never got any warning signs of taking too much.

My bag has no scent whatsoever, however I tried vaping this stuff around 2-5mg and it tastes exactly like semen and hits with a strong stimmed out rush.

Honestly, i'm starting to think it's a peev. I've been taking half a match head worth twice a day closer to the morning time and I feel pretty stimulated 24/7 and am having trouble sleeping as well as displaying mild psychotic symptoms at work.

Can anyone describe the flavor of the vapor?

Flavour? Nah.
Though I can say it felt like inhaling chemical razors...

I would plug it pretty much exclusively. Same with EPD. Worked a charm.

What dose size would you say for a good dunt?

With stimulants I prefer to take one good dose and not redose or continually take small doses.

From 2009 to April 2010 I would order 1g of meph a week and plug 350mg one night and 350mg the next night and wash the rest down the sink.

I buy 250mg of 3FPM every fortnight and plug 125mg one night and 125mg the next. But I do not get a rush of this and it is pretty boring IMO compared to meph.

What I had sounded like...

You've probably done it by now, but from vague memory, it vapes alright, going red on the way; doesn't run much (chip in if that's totally wrong shambles cos this is hazy memory) - it just had a gag type reaction for me, similar but nowhere as bad as epd did. My dosages are above. It's partly the unforgiving nature of the sweet spot and non-stacking that stops me wanting to vape it - i'd be worried of pushing myself into dysphoria/side effects. I've read other people taking much higher doses than me, but for me every time i go above 25 i regret it (though it's not all that bad just less pleasant for me)

... far more than Crashing or Sprout's experience. Didn't find it all that harsh on the throat and certainly didn't last anywhere near 24h - 2-4h at most (orally) and maybe half that vaped.

I have finally decided I don't get on with this chemical. The initial buzz from a low dose like 20mg just doesn't satisfy but any more and I start to feel uncomfortable. Leaving it alone from now on, 3--FPM will be the last RC stim I play around with.

What I had sounded like...

... far more than Crashing or Sprout's experience. Didn't find it all that harsh on the throat and certainly didn't last anywhere near 24h - 2-4h at most (orally) and maybe half that vaped.

Wondering if I got shafted with 4F-EPD and of a shonky synth at that.

The clumpiest powder I've ever come across...

I have the stickiest powder... EVER. And it's such a weird drug. Now i've taken it several times in much smaller amounts than my first run with it. I can't even tell what this drug is doing. Too little and nothing happens, twice that much and i start to tweak.

Overall, what is with this shit?

Anyway, just tried it again about 20 minutes ago. Was feeling pretty good at first, not really stimmed or euphoric, not really drugged, but a pleasant mild buzz. However as I am typing this, the center of my chest is beginning to occupy my focus for no apparent reason. I guess it's starting to wear off? Or is it starting to kick in?

A moment later, the anxiety is gone. So was that it? Or am I going to start coming down 8 hours later from a high that I never had, like the other night?

:\