• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

How long would this last in propylene glycol solution?

How would this best be stored?
Powders should keep just fine in airtight containers with desiccant pouches if you're intending to store for longish term.

I've only ever used pure benzo powders in PG, as this assisted in safe volumetric dosing. I've had a diclazepam pg solution for must be 8 years or so at least, and it's still fine.

Last edited:
Be careful with diclzepam. I broke rule 1 and ended up hooked on 24mg/day.... that's 360mg diazepam (due to longer duration and more active metabolites. The irony is I thought it might make a good 'methadone for benzos' and then life events saw me using it... stupid is my name.

I keep it for reserve use only. As it's my only benzo PG mix it is very useful at the tail end of a benzo taper for being able to measure increasingly low doses with accuracy.

Provided the solution isn't 'settling out'. I always give it a good shake first, and hope for the best. It served me well for my last taper around 4 years ago.

The good news this time round is that my starting point was around 1.5mg of Clonazepam, compared to 8-10mg of diclazepam which which was my starting point on my previous taper.

It's going to save me months of pain and misery not having such a long way to reduce this time around.

I was always aware this time that the deeper the hole I put myself in, the harder it would be to get myself out. And of course no one else could get me out of there, only I could do it for myself.

Last edited:
Does someone who understands chemistry know if 4F-MPH falls under the following definition of amphetamines? I know 4F-MPH usually isn't considered an amphetamine but have also read it has a "backbone" similar to amphetamines.

1-phenylpropane-2-amine or 1-phenylbutane-2-amine, their enantiomers, and compounds structurally derived from them in one or more of the following ways:
• by replacing one or both hydrogen atoms of the amino group with an alkyl, acyl or alkenyl group;
• by including the amino group in a cyclic structure;
• by substitution in the six-membered ring with one or more substituents from the group consisting of alkyl, alkyloxy, methylenedioxy and halogen;
• by replacing one or more hydrogen atoms of the ethylene group with a methyl group.

French researchers in the 1950s found that the sec-butyl homologues of amphetamine were just as active AS amphetamines but of course, there were twice as many isomers. I've often considered then an obvious alternative to (ring substituted) (meth)amphetamines.

As you can see, four possible isomers. The original German patents (in link) don't resolve them but I feel sure a chemical company could quite legally provide (3R)-3-phenylbutan-2-one which would substitute for BMK.

I've had this too, I think so anyway.
I remember it having Zero Comedown, which is great 'case regular Whizz Comedown is soooo shit.

I've used it lots in normal doses for focus but i had a pretty weak batch so i experimented with freebasing, and higher doses. had experience with pretty extreme doses up to 200mg intranasal and rectal, both times the comedown was unique, usually with stims I dont have much comedown besides SNDRA's or redosing meth causing punding behaviors. On the overly ambitious 4f-mph nights I had extreme hypergraphia, I believe there was dopaminergic action in the temporal lobe causing some of the TLE/geschwind gestault-esque hypergraphia and obsessive compulsive neurotic behaviors.

I've used it lots in normal doses for focus but i had a pretty weak batch so i experimented with freebasing, and higher doses. had experience with pretty extreme doses up to 200mg intranasal and rectal, both times the comedown was unique, usually with stims I dont have much comedown besides SNDRA's or redosing meth causing punding behaviors. On the overly ambitious 4f-mph nights I had extreme hypergraphia, I believe there was dopaminergic action in the temporal lobe causing some of the TLE/geschwind gestault-esque hypergraphia and obsessive compulsive neurotic behaviors.

Damn, that must have been weak. I can remember my first dose being 4mg then another 4mg a few hours later.

Used to be so annoyed when a British dude sold it and a dose would be tens of times more.

It's that stupid, orverarching NPS law in the UK which automatically makes EVERYTHING synthetic that is psychoactive automatically illegal unless it's exempted.

I judge p-F phenmetrazine to be somewhat safer than plain phenmetrazine and yet legally everything is treated the same way. It's stupid because it makes dangerous stuff like the nitazenes vastly more attractive to anyone prepared to break the law since the penalty is the same.

Simple possession isn't a crime (as far as I can tell) so it's just meant that dubious RC vendors in Europe have replaced the decent UK-based RC vendors.

It's that stupid, orverarching NPS law in the UK which automatically makes EVERYTHING synthetic that is psychoactive automatically illegal unless it's exempted.

I judge p-F phenmetrazine to be somewhat safer than plain phenmetrazine and yet legally everything is treated the same way. It's stupid because it makes dangerous stuff like the nitazenes vastly more attractive to anyone prepared to break the law since the penalty is the same.

Simple possession isn't a crime (as far as I can tell) so it's just meant that dubious RC vendors in Europe have replaced the decent UK-based RC vendors.
A lot of the most well known/named RCs had a grace period of roughly 12 months following the NPS blanket ban where posession wasn't illegal.

After that time, the majority of them went on to be classified as controlled substances, according to classes A.B,C categories etc and treated exactly the same as all other class A, B, Cs.

I didn't find that out myself until about 2 years after this happened, thinking the whole time that my small stash of RC benzos was perfectly legal, when unknown to me the law had changed, and rendered posessing RCs illegal, even those purchased while they were still legal.

The only exception to this may be Kratom, where the law is especially murky, but it does seem that posession may still not be illegal in the UK. So if I'd still got my stash of excellent pre-ban kratom imported from its' source countries via the NL, I'd be sitting pretty. EU kratom stocks these days otherwise seem very lame in comparison to what they used to be.

Last edited:
As I've previously said, the NPS act would struggle with kratom. Medicines are exempt and are covered by The Medicines Act but 'traditional herbal medicines' are exempt from The Medicines Act.

I strongly believe that someone could set up in the UK selling psychoactive herbs from around the world (and their are actually many). The Medicines Act does not state that they have to be traditional herbal medicines within the UK. If the herbs have been used in traditional herbal medicine anywhere on the planet, they would fulfil the definition as written.

The Misuse of Drugs Act was enacted in 1971 and as new drugs emerged, they were added. But Research Chemicals are STILL a grey area. They are still sold - but the level of due diligence they employ is the new legal standard. Tocris and such sell lots of psychoactives but the background checking is one issue, cost the other.

But a few RC suppliers actually obtained samples from Tocris to decide if a class was worth developing.

It is the best drug i have ever tried for my ADHD, just reading this thread makes me want to burst into tears because I couldn't have found a source for it since then (years ago). For some wierd reason it is like the polar opposite of regular methylphenidate on my rankings for ADHD medications. Methylphenidate makes me very anxious, paranoid of sounds, tweaky even, dysphoric, and also this unique "fuzzy tired" like feeling around my eyes and upper back, like i have an urge to yawn but i dont yet i feel stimulated. 4F-MPH though is like the ideal version of regular methylphenidate. It makes me hyper focused, calm, can sit in one place for hours and read something, and it doesn't have ridiculous comedown that begins 1 hour in like Ritalin has, it wierdy feels consistent for almost 5 hours straight and then almost suddenly ends with a headache and kinda increased anger

I found 4-FMPH one of the best aphrodisiacs I've ever tried: many happy memories of me and my wife!
It also seemed the best methylphenidate for ADHD type conditions, as with low doses it produced incredible focus for 4-5 hours. Oh to have access to it again...

It's interesting that the ring-substitution activity seems to mirror the CFT series of cocaine derivatives rather than the amphetamines.

Exactly where ring-substituted phenmetrazine derivatives fit is a bit more complex. I was told someone had 3,4-MD phenmetrazine made... and it was utterly inactive.

It is the best drug i have ever tried for my ADHD, just reading this thread makes me want to burst into tears because I couldn't have found a source for it since then (years ago). For some wierd reason it is like the polar opposite of regular methylphenidate on my rankings for ADHD medications. Methylphenidate makes me very anxious, paranoid of sounds, tweaky even, dysphoric, and also this unique "fuzzy tired" like feeling around my eyes and upper back, like i have an urge to yawn but i dont yet i feel stimulated. 4F-MPH though is like the ideal version of regular methylphenidate. It makes me hyper focused, calm, can sit in one place for hours and read something, and it doesn't have ridiculous comedown that begins 1 hour in like Ritalin has, it wierdy feels consistent for almost 5 hours straight and then almost suddenly ends with a headache and kinda increased anger

I agree, this is the single best ADHD medication I've ever tried. I wish I could still get it. 8mg and I fucked up the stamp "sticker" at the post office while I tried to send a letter and she had to tape it on. Because my tongue was so dry. Fuck knows how I did this, but I did.