• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Yo guys, so I was thinking about ordering some of this. Unfortunately for lack of money I would be able to purchase only 2 75mg pellets. Do you guys think these should be enough to have a taste of this drug? Should take 1 or both? No stimulant tolerance (haven't used in a while).
I read the post by sekio who recommended 50mg as a recreational dose but I'd lime to hear other opinions. As ROA oral or snorted would be preferred but I'm open to plugging if it means a more satisfying effect ;)

Last edited:
I've been taking this in 25-50mg doses, plugged, and it works quite nicely as a pick-me-up/caffeine adjuvant.

If you've got no stimulant tolerance 50mg should put your teeth on edge.

(Also, for reference, I've been around a friend of mine who IV'd 150-200mg a couple times in ~1mL. No notable vein damage, no burning, no lumps...)

So what is the normal dosage for this? Or is there a lousy batch going around?
I usually take fairly low dosages of anything, but I have taken around 50 mg (20mg and 30mg around 2 hours apart) and it hasn't done a thing. I didn't want to try too much (being my first time with this particular product), but I though I would have at least got something from that dosage. Disappointed

I usually take fairly low dosages of anything, but I have taken around 50 mg (20mg and 30mg around 2 hours apart) and it hasn't done a thing. I didn't want to try too much (being my first time with this particular product), but I though I would have at least got something from that dosage. Disappointed

It's a very mild high in my honest opinion. Also a very short duration.

You may very well have poor quality product though.

I'd say, if you have the slightest amphetamine tolerance, then this compound won't do much than keeping you awake, mostly because of the incredible mucosal pain it causes. :p The burn and appearance reminds me of the best stimulant ever, which disappeared from the market shortly after it was introduced. That is the only reason I'm bothering with that impotent offshoot after all.

I know I wrote it several times, but nasal ROA is a total waste. Empirically confirmed it ~5 times. I seem to be more primate than I thought I was.

No after effects >60 hours after the last dose. Perceivable after effects seem to be proportional to the effects, which is an advantage of that compound.

Yeah, maybe it's just that I've developed a bit of a tolerance. Have been doing stims on and off for several years.
I took the 3-fpm orally, and didn't even have any trouble sleeping. I still have some 3-fa that I also use, and it keeps me awake for hours ... so it must just be that 3-fpm is milder.
Still a bummer though lol

I don't know why people even mess around taking doses as low as 50mg's. Honestly even when I'm shooting it Im doing at least 100mg. People say this is weak because they are dosing too low. I'd dose at least 100mg for good stimulation and minor euphoria. Yes you do get tolerant quick so I don't think this is something that can be done often. This is why I only order 1-2 grams at a time and use for a few days then stop for a few weeks to a month. Otherwise I'll do it everday even though its not doing much for me and probably end up looking like a pin cushion. I'd rather than inject it but snorting is too painful and I snorted suboxone for 2 years straight but can't snort this. I also vape it by putting about 250mg's into a E juice mixture and throw it in the vape.. Keeps me able to dose it throughout the day. Doesn't seem to give any rush this way but its hard to say after you've already done 1 shot of 150mg's.

Have none of you guys ever tried vaping this chemical by chasing it on tinfoil as one would with no.3 brown (base) heroin? My peers and I get thorugh alot of this stuff via this ROA, and it seems to produce less problems and negative effects as one can keep 'topping up' the dose as needed. I find using this drug this way makes it into a functional but if dosed highly enough powerful amphetamine sulphate type effect only shorter in duration. It also seems to leave minimal hangover / comedown effects (i find it surprisingly easy to eat while pranged on this stuff) requiring low benzodiazepine at most if someone needs an antidote once there done with it. WARNING - This drug becomes very more - ish when taken by the ROA i have described, with users reporting that they will smoke it continuously untill it is all gone, although there never seems to be be any problems with dependence upon stopping - you just simply chain smoke 3 grams of it then leave it alone for a week or 3.

Stee, I can almost certainly say most are aware of chasing 3-FPM, I myself have been doing so for a year now. It is remarkably moreish, I'm about to run some more at this very moment.
Dose escalation is like that seen with IV: 25mg becomes 250mg and 1g becomes 5.

<3

Stee, I can almost certainly say most are aware of chasing 3-FPM, I myself have been doing so for a year now. It is remarkably moreish, I'm about to run some more at this very moment.
Dose escalation is like that seen with IV: 25mg becomes 250mg and 1g becomes 5.

<3

I would have thought so - its a popular ROA amongst us lot but the commmennts on here range from attempts to snuffle it to sticking it in a pin! IMO its far too caustic to be used comfortably or even safely via any other route than vaping so I thought Id re - iterate the advice and technique as its not even mentioned i the last 3 pages and alot of folk here wont be arsed reading a 50 odd page thread - they will just read the latest posts to get quick advice

[...]
I also vape it by putting about 250mg's into a E juice mixture and throw it in the vape.. Keeps me able to dose it throughout the day. Doesn't seem to give any rush this way but its hard to say after you've already done 1 shot of 150mg's.

I'm interested in the safety of that method. Can anybody smart provide their opinion about putting it in the e juice and vaping it ? For a healthy non-smoker, that is curious about their lung capacity.

Last edited:
Even at 100mg/ml it would be difficult to use 3-FPM in a standard e-vape. The volume is usually 1.6-2ml so one would have to efficiently heat and vapourise around half a ml of PG in one inhalation for a 50mg dose.

It's interesting and I've thought on it numerous times. It wouldn't ever be as intense as other methods but I can't exactly Chase the Dragon whilst walking down Oxford Street.

<3

I always used to throw about 200mg's in some E juice and throw it in the tank.. It doesn't seem to be anything special and takes a bunch of hits before you notice anything... I always end up IVing the first dose though so I can never tell how could just straight vaping it will be. It will keep my high going all day though by continuing to puff it througout the day.

Interesting, I suppose it may help keep doses low relative to other ROA's.
Whilst binging on 3-FPM 2 days ago I typed up a megathread for EADD, ~2400 words in 3 hours about my beloved 3-F; that is how I spend my Fridays.
Would appreciate a read over by a few fellow fiends.

1100mg vapourised since 2pm Friday, 900mg left...

<3

I've been experimenting with 3-fpm for the last two weeks. Dosages are between 50-300 mgs. ROAs include oral and insufflated.

I quite enjoy this one. Functional clear headed stimulation at low doses. Higher doses cause a mild but quite enjoyable sense of well being, but I wouldn't call it full blown euphoria.

It's a great chemical to take with my girlfriend. It has very nice pro sexual effects. Erection is definitely more difficult to achieve, but pleasure is significantly increased. Orgasms are more intense for both of us, and I can repeatedly ejaculate. Hours of fun in the bedroom!

Comedown is almost non existent. Sleep is possible a couple hours after last dose. It's got a nice chill relaxing body buzz if anything. Two thumbs up in my book!

Just finished my gram off, I keep coming back to this stuff and I can't stop! This gram lasted me 14 hours, I believe I over-did it. Let me just say this, this is my favorite stimulant aside from methamphetamine. I haven't done many amphetamines except the odd analogue RC. This gives me a lot of euphoria, makes me chat my head off, super high confidence, everything that you'd want from a stimulant. I find it most comparable to cocaine, at least the street stuff here in Canada. The need to redose doesn't come as fast as cocaine does though, and I do not fiend for this drug as I do on cocaine.

The high is smooth, the comedown can be rough but that's if you do too much (like in my case).. it's nothing worse than your typical stimulant comedown, though. Minimal sweating, jaw clenching, etc etc. I redose every 30m-1h30m depending on how I feel. I did insufflation and sublingual tonight, though I have vaporized before. I like vaporizing it but it's very moreish, reminds me of meth - I can't stop hitting the pipe!

I feel this can be used for productivity, and also to "have fun" with. Higher doses are better with this compound. I'm not saying go snort 100mg lines at first, but start small and work your way up until you get a feeling for it. People say it has little to no euphoria but I think they're getting crap product or something. It's no MDMA euphoria, but boy do I ever talk my head off and music sounds SO DAMN good. I would say euphoria is pretty strong with this one, of course depending on dosage taken.

This seems to be the best RC stimulant available right now in Canada, well one that's legal at least. I've done the old EPH, IPH, HDMP-28, and a few others.. this beats them all. IPH would be good for productivity but not binges, there's no euphoria at all with that one. EPH, well, caustic as fuck. HDMP-28 keeps me awake and gives me a LITTLE euphoria for a bit.. but the side effects are nasty! I sweat like never before, and my right eye gets blood shot. Also hard to sleep on. I forgot to mention a long lasting functional stimulant that is good except for one thing - the long lasting duration - that is 3,4-CTMP I am talking about.

There are still a few more RC stimulants I want to try.. 3,6-DMPM , PDM-35, and I see a new one has been released recently called 3-MePhenmetrazine (3-MPM) so I will probably be trying that next to see if it's any better/worse than 3-FPM. But for right now I am quite happy with this one. Way better than any street stimulant you can get here, and it comes with guaranteed quality, weight, etc.. from a reputable and one of the best vendors in my country. So cheap too for the goodness this product will bring you (at least for a few hours, haha!).

Sleep is quite easy after 3-4 hours of dosing.. a benzo helps as always.. it plugs the nose quite easily.. sometimes though if I snort quite a bit, the lines later will just automatically fly to the back of my throat no matter how well I
insufflated.. I don't get this. One nostril will plug up and one will do this? I think my nose is permanently damaged from EPH/cut cocaine I've done in the past. I always have a runny nose and my right side septum feels like there's an indent, quite a big one. This is alarming, but I continue to snort these powders. Haven't tried oral but I'm sure it's similar to sublingual. I really love putting this stuff under my tongue!

So yeah, this drug rules. I've been meaning to submit a proper trip report to Erowid or something but I'd like a scale first for proper dosing information. If you're considering this stimulant... consider no more, trust me, it's worth it! ;)

Edit: Forgot to mention, it may be a bit caustic but nowhere as near the infamous ethylphenidate.. it burns for a few seconds like methamphetamine, but subsides quite quickly. I kinda enjoy it. Product was small crystals akin to ketamine.. drip tastes like salt or something. Not unpleasant in the least bit. I can unclog my nose quite quickly the next day with a warm shower. Oh also after doing this I sometimes get a poor sleep (3-4 hours) and still feel sort of stimulated the next day. This one has long legs! My preferred ROA is snorting, I don't see why people say this chemical is useless in the nose.. perhaps your tolerance is too high?!?! My usage of stimulants is twice a month so I believe I have little to no tolerance. ALSO! No flu-like symptoms whatsoever in my history of using this (about 6 times, a 500mg-1g each time).

Edit 2: Sorry I'm obviously still wired. I forgot to mention you get crazy hyper focus with this one. It can be tough to switch from one task to another! No canker sores under the tongue like when I sub'd some HDMP-28... now that's a caustic one. Never had a sore stomach, etc etc on it. Though there's ONE LAST (I promise) thing I must mention. Addiction. I am addicted to benzos currently, I have a low self-control when it comes to drugs. After MXE becoming hard to find and all that but me still wanting to do RCs, I moved onto stimulants because of low-quality local product. Let me tell you this - I'm dreaming about the day I can afford 10grams of this stuff. That makes me kind of nervous. It's too cheap, too good.. kinda the whole reason I stay away from methamphetamine. This is so much easier to get though.. I really gotta watch that I keep my limits (2x month at most, 2-3 days awake at once)... or else it could be quite habitual forming for me. Watch out.

Does your heart rate increase a lot ? Personally I never go at more than 90 BPM with it. Usually stay at 60, my usual heart rate. I think there is other stuff than your heart to consider while chosing an interval.

Mine has reached maximum 160bpm.. this is in the middle of a gram binge. I know a gram isn't that much, but what the fuck are people doing shooting up a gram + at a time? It's like some people here have a death wish... people doing 6-8 grams A DAY?!?!?! Holy fuck.. take a much needed break, please not only for us but for YOURSELF! Some people in this thread really seem to be pushing this chemical to it's limit and that's dangerous territory IMO. 8( Also whoever dosed their co-workers and said they wished there was some 3-FPM gummies or something for business meetings.. you're fucking sick, mate. Please stop abusing 3-FPM.

Last edited:
My last order I was dissapointed in the Rush provided by 300mg IV. I ordered the crystal but I believe it sold out and I was given the powder form and it didn't seem nearly as euphoric and way more jittery. This could also be due to the fact that I didn't have benzo's with it because my brother intercepted the package and made me open it in front of him and I had to use slight of hand to pull the benzo's out and hide the 3-fpm. Went through a gram in a day and for the first time had the these sore muscles and achy feeling that people talk about.. I thought it was all bullshit and people were just coincidentitly having a cold/flu after using it. Some of the soreness may be due to flexing the muscles more than usual but I still felt pretty beat up after this binge. I hadn't used the drug in 3 months and in the past never had any side effects like this. I wonder if the quality plays a part. The rush almost felt like MPA were my body heated way up but I still had the FPM taste and cold feeling in my throat. It just didn't seem to be as euphoric for whatever reason. Could be other factors though. I'll never take this stuff without a benzo again. It always was pretty functional too me but this time had me tweeked out proper and cracked out the next day. I guess a gram of any stimulant in one night should leave anyone cracked out though,lol.

Anyone notice any difference in the powder and crystal? I had done the powder in the past and didn't notice much difference but this time I did.