• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

I'm currently sampling the crystal version after one session on the powder last week. Imo the crystal is better, much less bulk, so if your an eyeballer bare in mind. I really like this stuff. My father has ADHD as do other siblings, they got a diagnosis and a script and they're lives have vastly improved. I have had serious addiction issues (maybe self-medicating, maybe raving my fuck off for a decade) but I find that 3-FPM gives me a clarity not dissimilar to modafinil - though it's not a nootropic. Not necessarily a bad thing, I managed to burn through 500g's of that stuff straight from the middle kingdom while ramping up to a 20mg eitzolam full physical addiction. Took 6 weeks in-patient rehab to reduce that by 95%. I wish i'd fully kicked it tho (benzo's) the modafinil I just shelved. despite my honest desire to rid myself from daily benzo use and just at the bare bones of a taper I can tell. This has uppers and downers written all over it.

I hope i manage to muster the self-control I lost while on modafinil - 4g/4 day sessions - losing so much weight - piss and semen reeking like hard of Shanghai shake en bake, yellow semen - yellow, no diseases. A side effect of sheer disregard for any recommended dose. Ironically I still had the good job, above average girlfriend - a 6, a solid 8 if she dropped 4/5 kilo's. Maybe i should of spiked her? Maybe guys could regain the girl they fell for if they simply slipped a tiny amount of stimulant/nootropic to curb the midnight waffle enthusiasm. Hey, I'm yet to meet a woman that hasn't wanted to change me - and i would much rather be changed by 25mg of benign appetite suppressant. Rather than a time draining, psychic stamina crushing subtle yet relentless analysis of my areas of improvement. Meh. Ok. I'm just not going to take anymore. benz or 3. I hope this works.

I've been in the mind expansion/explosion business a hell of a long time. Name all the usual suspects, plus many blow in's, odds are I've pulled a brain screenshot. To me drugs are like cars- whittle out your own analogy. Curious777 I noticed a few poker references. I'm not so great but would play a little mid-stakes NLHU on stars or micro gaming.

Peace and fucking.

Unbelievably addictive. I really drew a line 24hrs ago to be able to put this down. Nope. 34hrs later and approx 2.4g lighter (did share a little bit - all of whom trundled into full fiend, tho not quite as bad as me. Just seems 'doable' if that makes sense, don't sketch out, the high builds and builds and builds- unlike drone that plateaus eventually, speed where it just gets to sketchy, meth even cos no hint of shadow people. yet. Coke gacks you up. MDMA has an experience arc - this shit just builds and builds and its so fucking tempting to reach the next level.

dabble in 25mg type doses, good luck and god speed. For addicts, well prepare for - dunno actually next episode. Dangerous.

God I am so glad those last 450g went into the trash. :D But then I still long for it every single fucking day. No matter how much mdma or coke I load into the syringe, even in the very moment I push the plunger and should be anticipating those substances' comeup, all that I am thinking about is that sickeningly intense 3F-P rush.

Cr00k, seriously, I thought the same after quitting. Relapsed, began that eternal cycle, needles and all, and it really isn't worth it.

I won't bullshit you, we both know how compulsive and fiendish an IV stim binge is, but 3-FPM is incomparable.
The high is not worth that level of compulsion, I had to learn that after months of time, hundreds of days and thousands of syringes; 3-FP is not for me. ;)

Stay safe,
<3

Cr00k, seriously, I thought the same after quitting. Relapsed, began that eternal cycle, needles and all, and it really isn't worth it.

I won't bullshit you, we both know how compulsive and fiendish an IV stim binge is, but 3-FPM is incomparable.
The high is not worth that level of compulsion, I had to learn that after months of time, hundreds of days and thousands of syringes; 3-FP is not for me. ;)

Stay safe,
<3
Glad to see you managed to jump off that train!! I am just glad that this one is going to be illegal in Germany soon and will eventually be harder to acquire.

<3

we gonna get many anlogues,rc chemist will slaughter the phenmetrazine skeleton like they did with the cathinones
So dont think it will get any better addiction rate wise in our country

Last edited:
What is the best ROA besides IV/IM? Especially wondering, does plugged 3-FPM give a similar rush to IV?

recieved a gram yesterday, its been a couple months since last use, looking forward to tonight :) also have 30 mg etizest etizolam to chill out and 2 grams amnesia haze and 4 gr notheren lights from holland.

FRIDAY FTW

Wasn't it pretty much determined that plugging this drug can do damage to your insides??

I think as long as you keep your doses reasonable (under about 50mg) you should be OK.

recieved a gram yesterday, its been a couple months since last use, looking forward to tonight :) also have 30 mg etizest etizolam to chill out and 2 grams amnesia haze and 4 gr notheren lights from holland.FRIDAY FTW
5 days later and I still feel like utter shit... I feel so depressed since friday.I've decided to trow the rest of this shit in the toilet... I'll just stick to my weed from now on.

This stuff tastes awful vaped. I took two hits and couldn't be bothered to vape anymore. So nasty.

Plugged dosages seem to work well. I have no idea what the doses where though, my scale is currently messed up unfortunately... but they weren't anything heroic.

I'm curious about IV, but after failing to register last night like 20 times with a shot of buprenorphine and ultimately failing, I'm probably not going to bother. IM injecting would be much easier, but would be terribly unsafe I'm sure. I doubt anyone has even tried it, way too much risk.

Oh also, this stuff burns like a mother fucker when snorted. Not 2C-B bad, but way worse than meth and honestly meth doesn't even really bother me anymore.

Last edited:
Dude. Don't inject this if you enjoy needles. It seems like you've already had some experience with dope and you say have trouble registering... I never did this on any other drug, but I got stuck poking myself compulsively one day and before I went to sleep I had around 1000 holes in my body (not shitting you) and a flat that took me 12 hours non-stop cleaning and painting to cleanse of blood. Another time I poked myself 100-200 times with a 21G needle that I had already scrubbed through my sink and had it bent in a 90 degree angle so I wouldn't do it again, but stopped mid-way to reconsider and started going crazy on my body. There is another person here with very similar experiences.

Would I shoot it again if I had it in my possession? Most definitely, I still think about it every single day since I stopped 5 months ago (almost to the day). I have only used IV drugs on occasion in the past 5 months. So as of now without any tolerance I can handle 500mg pure amphetamine sulfate in one shot very well, 100mg MDMA easily, but this stuff packs one hell of a punch, even when I was doing 2 sessions a week it was way too much to keep my shit together. Just don't do it. Never have I fiended for any drug like this. Ever. Not even close. Not even MDPV which I loved.

Whatever I shoot, it's like picking up strangers for sex months on end to get over a lost love. The unhealthy borderline type of love. :/

Well I quit kratom daily use and got a free sample of this so I figured id sample it to combat fatigue

50mg oral did not much but give me some f the worst heartburn of my life....just super bad, I mean terrible

Next day I thought wtf... 75mg oral

This stuff is so flipping caustic, I have the worst heartburn ever, it's prolly ate a hole in my stomach

Never again....anyone want a gram? I'm dumping it in the toilet....this stuff cannot be good for your body in any shape or form

I agree. But this compound is not the only RC unbearable orally. 2-FA is similarly caustic and poison for the stomach. I think dissolving 100-150mg in 500 ml of a non-alcoholic drink (cola, lemonade?) takes away most of the causticity of the compound. Additionally one can take Sodium bicarbonate, but I cannot proof, whether it aids with the digestion or hinders it.

All in all 3-FPM is an okay compound (I take street amphetamine as the standard). But it is hardly manageable via the main ROAs (orally and nasally) and that is why I am torn regarding the raison d'être.

I consumed ~300mg during the last session and I did not get any flu like symptoms afterwards, so that after effects could be attributed to recklessness (i.e.consuming >500mg in 24 hours, I guess that is the boundary).

Be safe.

I got a gram of this for free. It was an alright stim, nothing special. Tried it snifffed and plugged. Very short duration. I was able to sleep only a few hours after my last dose.

Pretty clean stimulation but not much euphoria. Nothing special really. Glad I didn't pay for it.

Burns like a bitch snorted though, must say. Didn't have a problem with plugging though. Was considering IV but gave the last to my brother since I always try to share.

Dude. Don't inject this if you enjoy needles. It seems like you've already had some experience with dope and you say have trouble registering... I never did this on any other drug, but I got stuck poking myself compulsively one day and before I went to sleep I had around 1000 holes in my body (not shitting you) and a flat that took me 12 hours non-stop cleaning and painting to cleanse of blood. Another time I poked myself 100-200 times with a 21G needle that I had already scrubbed through my sink and had it bent in a 90 degree angle so I wouldn't do it again, but stopped mid-way to reconsider and started going crazy on my body. There is another person here with very similar experiences.

That would be me. Thankfully (or worryingly) I've dissolved enough veins on 3FPM and find that unless I can find a 60-100ml syringe I can't get enough of it in me to have any effect these days - If you can only squeeze 40mg per 1ml of water (and that's a heavy-handed weighing) you're going to spend ages trying to inject it, and then the shakes set in... and with a syringe that big, you're just going to flood the area outside the vein and end up with a big brown bruise. And bang, there goes another vein.

I don't know what you guys are talking about saying only 40mg per 1ml... Isn't your typical rig 1ml? I've had no problem putting 1-200mgs in a rig and shooting it. Yeah maybe its not the best to do constantly but its possible without issues as long as your not doing it daily for weeks. How did you come to the conclusion that This is the amount that can be used without issues? Seems like pure speculation and opinion. I'm not disagreeing completely but it just seems like a random number was made up to "play it safe".

I once loaded too much up and it burned my veins but this was over 200mgs in a ml syringe. Since then I always used about 150 without issue.

I don't know what you guys are talking about saying only 40mg per 1ml... Isn't your typical rig 1ml? I've had no problem putting 1-200mgs in a rig and shooting it. Yeah maybe its not the best to do constantly but its possible without issues as long as your not doing it daily for weeks. How did you come to the conclusion that This is the amount that can be used without issues? Seems like pure speculation and opinion. I'm not disagreeing completely but it just seems like a random number was made up to "play it safe".

I once loaded too much up and it burned my veins but this was over 200mgs in a ml syringe. Since then I always used about 150 without issue.
Because I did it all the time for months on end and had violent reactions whenever I missed a bit. This stopped happening at concentrations below 42mg/ml. At this level the solution is hyposmotic, so adjusting it to physiological osmolarity is recommended.

It's possible that the reactions (fibrotic lumps) are caused by an impurity and your material has less of that impurity in it than mine.