• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

For those who do not take my advice seriously: If you experience rectal pain or bleeding after rectal administration of stimulants, stop right there.

You don't say. My asshole has been a torrent of blood this past week, and I've been scratching my head as to why!

Now here you are suggesting very risky behaviour that you not only have no personal experience with,

If you'll excuse the phrasing, do you really think I'm pulling this out of my ass? I have better things to lie about than what I put in my butt.

From my experience I've had no problems indicative of ischemia or other damage plugging stimulants. But then again, I'm administering these drugs as fairly dilute solutions. While I may measure and handle 3FPM at 50mg/mL it gets diluted to 10mg/mL or less before, uhm, administration. You'll not find a soaked tampon or concentrated corrosive mixture being administered... I have a suspicion a moderate volume of water aids absorbtion anyway (3-6mL).

The few times I've used amphetamine/methylphenidate plugged (half a dozen of each?) have worked similarly splendidly, nothing at all to complain about. IME amphetamines are considerably more effective administered that way, and at least for me, oxycodone works well plugged too. Faster onset than oral, at least I think so.

I must confess dosages never exceed 50mg in any instance. And I have confidence I would notice damage, 'cause .. well, let's just say plugging a solution even one degree above body temperature is really uncomfortable! I trust there's enough nerves in there to give me fair warning.

Show me a single case of hospital administration due to acidosis caused by salmiak licorice ingestion!

I maintain if you ate so much as to affect your physiology, you'd still risk acidosis. And me persoanlly, I dislike the taste of it, simple and plain. (but not black liquorice itself, just ammonium salts!)

Maybe these are both ludicrous claims and we are wasting our breath?

Last edited:
If you'll excuse the phrasing, do you really think I'm pulling this out of my ass? I have better things to lie about than what I put in my butt.
Sorry I was just gonna edit my post because I didn't realize you tried it yourself. The phrasing is actually quite adequate in this situation. :D

The non-ischemic toxicity exhibited by 3F-P on tissue is not the only issue, it's the vasoconstrictive effects which should be on roughly the same level, regardless of concentration.

The problem with amphetamine is that it is much more unreliable when administered rectally, see the above acrticle for reference. For me it barely works at all, despite always having been a huge fan of rectal plugging before I got drawn into the big boys' game.

Regarding the dangers of rectal use of stimulants... A bleeding asshole is quite the testament of that. Your feces come into direct contact with blood and you are running a risk to catch an infection which can have devastating consequences. The fact that you are not six feet under proves nothing which you will be fully aware of.

I would also risk using it rectally myself if it wasn't for the pain and irritation I feel administering certain substances. However when it comes to a substance with such unsettling potential for abuse, recommending rectal use will not only cause people to administer 50mg every now and then, but might instead lead people like noobcakes to use it as an alternative to intravenous use which caused him to wake up amnestic in an apartment that is covered in blood. Just imagine he uses 20g rectally instead of intravenously in his next session... I know what as little as 2g of the chemical spread out over a 2 day session did to my veins and nerves, I can not imagine that the rectum will not suffer clinically significant necrosis, regardless of whether it is caused by a currently unknown toxic mechanism or vasoconstrictive ischemia. As unhealthy as IV use may be, I would personally much rather suffer loss of yet another vein than having a proctectomy performed (removal of your rectum) or suffering a sepsis. Needless to say neither ROA is anywhere near being safe.

I have a suspicion a moderate volume of water aids absorbtion anyway (3-6mL).
When there is an osmotic gradient across a membrane the aqeous portion of the side that has a lower osmolarity will diffuse towards the side of higher osmolarity. I don't see how this would have the ions carried across the membrane, but I suppose it can be explained somehow. There are so many channels that transport chemicals both actively and passively in the GI tract that there is no telling what is really going on. I have pondered what the optimal concentration of a given substance is for rectal absorption many times, but never reached any conclusion. Good information, thanks.

Me personally, I would not dare to load half a gram of 3F-P into my ass, not after seeing what a tiny bit of missed solution has repeatedly done to my nervous and connective tissue. Keeping the diffusion principle in mind, just imagine the water is resorbed very quickly due to low osmolarity resulting in a physiological osmolarity largely due to the 3F-P cationes inside your rectum. Now take into account the pH fluctuations inside the rectum: I don't have any info on the acid dissociation constants of 3F-P, but imagine the rectal pH is comparably high on a given day and has you end up with freebase 3F-P up the ass. There is no telling what that will do. This will never happen with intranasal or oral use.
I should mention that I confused some facts here. The rectal pH is not subject to large variance, but is in fact quite constant compared to the pH in our urine (5-10 or so I think). It is in fact slightly acidic while most stimulants have pka's north of 8, so deprotonation should not occur to any clinically significant degree.

I maintain if you ate so much as to affect your physiology, you'd still risk acidosis. And me persoanlly, I dislike the taste of it, simple and plain. (but not black liquorice itself, just ammonium salts!)
In the thread I specifically recommended not to exceed doses that are commonly consumed by salmiak licorice and specified the dosage range. A whole lot of people in Europe consume excessive amounts of salmiak. There are people who eat a shit ton day by day - You'd be surprised!
The problem I had with your statement regarding the taste was that you did not say you 'personally' dislike salmiak, but simply stated that it's "fucking disgusting" even when diluted. It is an additive of some cough syrup preparations to cover the bitterness afaik since it salmiak has a very dominant flavor to it. Even if you didn't mean to talk shit about traditional European food, that wasn't apparent and seemed quite offensive to me.

We are wasting our breath indeed, but you have to understand that it's very disheartening researching a topic for what must have been close to a whole day to put together what I consider life saving harm reduction advice (think loss of driver's license and occupation) and then have the thread deleted months after it's creation despite you having posted there months before it got removed. The last posts were focussing on food and contained no further advice that could have been harmful in any way. Closing it would've been sufficient imho, even though I can understand where you are coming from. You consider it harmful, but there is no evidence that it is at the recommended amounts.

Dosic facit venenum! Most substances we talk about on bluelight are extremely harmful in much smaller amounts.

EDIT: While rectal BA surpasses that of oral or intranasal use in most cases, at least to my knowledge it never reaches the same BA as intravenous injections.

Last edited:
Has anyone had their cardiovascular health tested before and after using this substance?
I really don't mean to worry anyone unnecessarily, but I used 3-FPM almost daily for 4/5 months mainly vaped but with a good few grams IV'd. Prior to using this stuff, I had a resting pulse rate of 62-66bpm and borderline hypotension. Since quitting 3-FPM use I have had chronic palpitations, and currently have a BPM of 96-102, with a blood pressure of 159/101 - I am of a healthy weight so that is not to blame.
Part of me is worrying that this substance shares the cardiotoxicity of Fenfluaramine/3-FA/3-FMA, for example. It's also worth noting that I sustained a superficial thrombophlebitis when IV'ing 3-FPM.

I had a couple of cases of chest tightness lasting in excess of five minutes each, which I've never had before, recently. Seems cardiotoxic to me.

Last edited:
Re: 600mg in 18ml single syringe - how fast do you suggest injecting this? Slowly, I know, but how slow?

I have a friend who suffered a bout of nasty acidosis. Chronic dosing (not sure ROA) and staying up without food.

Anyway, what I have to say about 3-FPM is that it's one of the cleanest stims I've tried in awhile. My preferred ROA is oral. I normally prefer vaping or IM (mainly for dissosiatives.) Other than benzos, this is the only substance I take orally, because I don't find vaping reliable (I need to vape A LOT and it doesn't last long) though this ROA certainly works. It's just not cost effective for me, but I don't use 3-FPM for recreational purposes.

Seems like an excellent daily or as-needed stimulant in 30-50mg doses (brain/body differs of course..). Not too much vasoconstriction, no trouble with diet or sleep, and it's not very moreish. no real crash, given one doesn't keep redosing. but again, body and brain chemisty are more important here. and the internet is not replacement for a real doctor or academia.

Last edited:
Corsodyl, an anti-inflammatory like Naproxen/Ibuprofen (Aleve/Advil), water, Gatorade or generic isotonic sports drink and a yoghurt or meal-replacement smoothie/shake should help a lot rather rapidly.

If you're snorting ANY AT ALL, you really should STOP. When using orally; are you placing in capsules, mixed in a drink or just eating the raw powder as is? :)

does anyone know how unsafe it would be to take a few lines of 3F whilst being on 100mg of pregabalin lyrica, they'e not prescription, just as a combo?

I wouldn't snort it, but that's just me.

Presumably it won't be that damaging if it's the one time... but with 3FPM "once you pop you just can't stop" it seems ...

@zenit992 ugh it hurts. it's only one side of my mouth- funnily enough my snortins side. i think post nasal drip and dry mouth caused it. im waiting for it to go away naturally as the doctor always adviseses but if it doesnt i'll get antibiotics.... i just dont want tht monet to come where she stares into my gaped nose lol.

I ask because I just caught a cold and my throat is sore.
I used both nostrils while snorting, yet I used one more than the other. I find it odd that only the tonsil on the side which I used more while snorting is sore. Also, the same nostril clogged for a full day yesterday. It may be just a weird coincidence, but I suppose this information should be put out.
Also, I have not used since I posted the note on 250mg iv.

I suppose infection could have settled easier there, since I had lots of blood coming out that part after my 4 day intranasal binge. A weakened mucosa is more vulnerable, I suppose.

what I have to say about 3-FPM is that it's one of the cleanest stims I've tried in awhile.

It's a nice clean stim at lower doses, but in my experience, if you have a like minded friend in the room and you're slamming 600mg intravenously then it's a proper dirty stim in all the right ways.

what I have to say about 3-FPM is that it's one of the cleanest stims I've tried in awhile.

It is a dirty stim from doses of up to 90+ mg. And a whole lot more pleasurable from those doses, too.
Not that I encourage those kind of doses.

i'm sticking to (meth)amps, phenidates and cathicones ;) 3-FPM don't do shit for me...