• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Well I was coming down from some ill advised a-pvp which I flushed thank god! And at about 5 am I was feinding so had a fairly hefty vape of this. I felt highish, at least not as shitty, peev pupils were back to normal and the weird tthing is shortly after I fell into some pretty heavy sleep and just woke up.

Only had a few toots of peev, discarded it (proud! :) ) and remembered the the nightmares so can't have been pure exhaustion.

Bizarre. Feel ok, not brilliant or anything but not drugged

Information about insufflated 3-FPM

I acquired this as a >98% pure crystal, first dose I eyeballed, in the range of 20-25mg, gave really nice mood, stimulation, and jitters, after that a bomb (oral) was taken, about 50mg, then ~55mg, it gave me actual euphoria, my mind was stimulated in an extremely calm way. It's hard to explain, but with this dose insufflated it gave me both mental and physical euphoria. Then I insufflated 125mg divided into two lines, that went up two nostrils.
As most of you probably know by now, even with the ~20-25mg dose, when insufflated, hurts like hell, but luckily for less than 30 seconds for me, even with the 125 into two nostrils the pain didn't last longer than that.
Within a few minutes I was in heaven. It in some way reminded me of pure MDMA taken in a bomb, yet of course it felt nothing like MDMA.

These are, approximately, the insufflated 3-FPM's duration, etc. (no matter the dose, and YMMV):
  • The half-life is approx. 41 hours <-- This half-life value is likely false. Don't trust it.
  • First signs of physical stimulation: 1-4 minutes
  • After T+0:15 or so, perhaps even a bit less, it gives one a rush. It lasts for about 5-15 minutes and "glides" into the peak.
  • The peak lasts for about 45 minutes with lower doses and/or short-term tolerance which you get if you try to 'sniff' it all night, after about 6 hours, but the peak can last even two hours with >100mg doses.
  • The peak starts to transform into kind of.. thoughts of MDMA-comedown, no real comedown. What you do get is a very more-ish feeling. It's really hard not to do more
  • About two hours after the last dose all that's left is residual stimulation and the want to do more. Even after weed, THJ-018 and 10mg of diazepam you feel the stimulation but I fell asleep in about half an hour
  • I have residual stimulation even the next day (only slept for 6 hours, and suddenly I awakened with an instant physical and mental residual stimulation. Been moving my legs ever since I got on the computer. This surely also has to do with the oral dose I took.
  • For a single, nasally administered, 40mg dose, the duration after which you can sleep seems to be 6-8 hours (no more than anecdotal data, so your mileage may vary). If you go to sleep in less than, say, 4-5 hours after you feel you could go to sleep, you'll feel the residual stimulation on the next day, barely. Like a cup of coffee in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Hi guys!
Yesterday I received 0.5g 3-fpm from well known british vendor. It is fine crystalline powder and tastes bitter.

My report:
(with 30mg rectally)
In a minute I feel bad sensation in colon that will last 20 minutes. After 5 minutes i feel alert, no euphoric rush, just little bit disorientated and sweating. After 20 minutes I feel full effects: mild stimulation, euphory is there but subtle. My head feeled very clear and weirdely tranquillised. Effects lasted 3 hours and than faded away without comedown. I enjoyed it but bad sensation in colon that lasted 20 minutes made this ROA not acceptable for me

(with 70 mg nasally in 2 hours)
This ROA I find better - insulffation hurts but it is just a 30 second pain that is managable. Rush is stronger than with plugging, but it is not that "OMG IT FEELS SO STRONG" MDPV or mephedrone rush, it felt more like dextroamphetamine for me.
Effects lasted longer as I did 3 lines (25 mg each) in 2 hours. I felt euphoric for 3 hours than stimulated for about 6-8 hours. Again comedown much easier than with PV, meph or meth, just felt a bit tired, no muscle tension etc.

Overral: Good compound that will not get you crazy high. Effects are not overhelming - stimulation with mild tranquil type euphory, that somebody may find enjoyable and worth the money.
Personally I will not purchace it again as I find 2-fma better for work, and many other drugs better for euphoric properties.

Where did you get that half-life value LeeviON?
I must say that I don't have a reliable source for it. A user on another forum said that he'd read it somewhere, but doesn't know where. I'll try my luck and see if I can find scientific articles confirming this.

EDIT: Yeah, I can't find anything solid on it. Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote it, and so I added a warning in the earlier message.

By the way, I forgot to mention that this substance doesn't make eating all that difficult; in fact if one smokes some weed, one's appetite is pretty much normal/when sober. This is a huge plus for me, since I'm already a really thin guy. I'm actually rarely even actually hungry, and even if I do eat a lot of "fattening" foods over an extended period of time, it doesn't affect my weight.

IMPORTANT:
Also, it is extremely caustic - after just a few lines in one nostril over the course of twelve hours, when I blew my nose, there were large amounts of blood. After blowing my nose, a small amount of blood dripped from the other nostril, but it quickly stopped.
So please, do yourself a favor and don't insufflate this substance. There's a reason it hurts like hell when snorted - this crystally substance is like sulphuric acid to your nostrils.

Last edited:
As far as insufflating.. GUYS! PUT IT IN A SALINE SOLUTION!! My nose is perpetually sore from years of doing coke, it's very over sensitive, EPH made me want to die, and after 2 days in a row it ran non-stop. I tried a few times to sniff this stuff dry and it's ill advised, but mixing it in saline has proved to remove almost all of the discomfort and seems to increase bio-availability significantly
I just came home from the store, and on the way here I thought about this exact idea; I was going to tell people that it might not be so hard on the nose if you, after measuring a dose, add as little water as possible (dropwise from a syringe, that's what I'd use) until it has all dissolved (use water that feels warm in your hands, but not hot; this not only decreases the amount of water needed, but also it's a bit uncomfortable if you use cold/room temperature water), and then get it in your nose in the preferred way (you could use a syringe, an empty eyedropper bottle, etc.)
But apparently you read my mind and wrote about it first.

I should note that I don't yet have any experience with this method. I'll update when I've tried it; in the meantime, direct your questions about this to yaksha, not me ;)

Another method, which I like to use with street dexamphetamine, is to "snort" a tiny bit of water (20-30 minutes after snorting the amph) by making a cup of your palm (wash your hands), running some warm water onto your palm, and carefully/slowly snorting it. Right after this, "close" your nostrils with your fingers to stop the water from immediately coming out of your nose. Don't tilt your head back, otherwise it all goes into your throat.
Keep your nostrils closed for a minute or two, after which you can let go. You can notice the effect this has by snorting a line, waiting for the comedown, and then snorting water. In 10-20 minutes you should be back on the plateau/peak :)

--
Oh, by the way yaksha, I have two questions: 1st, how much would you say this increases BA (in other words, how much less material do you need compared to snorting the dry powder?) And 2nd, is there an advantage to using saline over straight tap water? Isn't saline just water with salt dissolved in it?

EDIT:
To the people who have experience with vaping this stuff, can you just vape it on aluminium foil? How does the high compare to insufflation/other ROAs? How long does it last, and is it even more more-ish than snorting? How's the comedown compared to other ROAs?

Last edited:
Can someone confirm that frequent urination is a sign of sped-up metabolism?
I can confirm that it is not an indicator for increased metabolism. However you can expect all stimulants to increase both the glomerular filtration rate (higher gfr -> more urine is produced), as well as your metabolic rate. Appetite suppression is not the only reason why stimulants are often used to facilitate weight loss. Just imagine how much energy the body needs to produce all that heat, muscle tension and quick thinking. The reasons for the increase in these two rates aren't easily understood without a good understanding of human physiology and I am no expert on either, so I don't think we should get into that here. I don't have the energy anyway. I haven't taken any stimulants. ;)

Last edited:
Frequent urination can mean a lot of things but doesn't really point to fast metabolism. Don't try to read into it.

crOOk I know you are being cheeky but I wonder if encouraging IV use is in the spirit of BL's HR ethos?

Frequent urination can mean a lot of things but doesn't really point to fast metabolism. Don't try to read into it.

crOOk I know you are being cheeky but I wonder if encouraging IV use is in the spirit of BL's HR ethos?
No I'm sorry, I knew exactly it was bad to write that when I did. I'll edit it out.

Smoked my allergy test yesterday while severely sleep deprived and anxious, smart i know. Theres no way i inhaled more then 5mg, what ever it was it was active as hell. I noticed i felt uplifted immediately with quite abit of anxiety. Lasted 3 hours or so i could tell of very smooth stimulation, clarity of thought where before i was scattered. Definitely not placebo my friend and i agreed as i unknowingly kept him prisoner on the phone. Also at this dose i definitely noted pro sexual effects. Slept 5 hours later.

Shitty report but ill make up for it after work. I personally think 3f-phenmetrazine has huge potential (even though it was only threshold dose).

And yes saline is calcium chloride and water but many table salts are potassium chloride, so pick carefully. Also you need to be cautious when making your own not to make it to salty or it will burn like fire on those microscopic cuts in your nose, use the wrong kind and, well, snorting potassium while simultaneously stressing your heart with stimulants just seems like a recipe for disaster...personally I'll just buy the saline, it comes with a handy dandy applicator, ya know
Uhm what? Saline is a (often sterile) solution of water and (usually) 0.9% NaCl, aka sodium chloride.

Maybe you were thinking of Ringer solution which is close to physiological levels of NaCl, CaCl2, KCl and NaHCO3.

Table salt is never potassium chloride. Out tolerance for potassium chloride intake is much smaller than that for sodium chloride intake.

Also, saline can contain bacteria just like tap water. While I'm not sure I think most baceteria have better chances of survival in saline than in tap water. However, if you get sterile saline solution or sterilize it yourself, there won't be any baceteria in it. You can do that with tap water too, though. ;)

Anyway, please doublecheck your facts before posting things like these. There's lots of misinformation in that post and our electrolyte balance isn't as forgiving as one might think, so I would suggest editing the things I pointed out. Feel free to msg me and I'll remove my post.

Last edited:
I have been trialing this substance for the last 24 hours, so far im extremely impressed. Vaping it at about 25-40mg doses every couple of hours has been great! Compared to all the other RC stims ive tried over the years 3F-Phenmetrazine blows them out the water. I havnt noticed any side effects other than a bit of a lightheaded crash this morning! No anxiety, i can still eat without great difficulty! As im currently smoking meth once every week or two the 3F-Phenmetrazine is a good replacement minus the lack of rushing & overly amped feeling. Will definitely be researching this one further!

I want to reiterate something that a couple of others have mentioned, today was the first day since I started taking this stuff, that I didn't consume any in the morning. My last doses were around 8:30PM yesterday evening. This morning almost as soon as I started drinking my coffee, I noticed a significantly higher level of stimulation than my baseline+coffee. The compounded effects do in fact seem to linger a considerable amount of time (I'm not complaining about this!). I have still(it's 10am here) not taken any today and I am still feeling considerably more altered than I would have imagined possible the day after taking something like this.... Especially when you consider my first tests seem to yield a drop-off at the 2 hour mark and virtually no noticeable effects after. It's a very very intriguing substance to say the least.

First post here, originally joined mainly to use the search function, but anyway; I actually find this a bit concerning. I've been following this thread since I'm interested in this substance, but hesitate a little to make an order since it's only been around for 2 months now, and I'm significantly more comfortable with something like ethylphenidate, which has been around for a matter of years I believe.

But yeah, what you're reporting seems pretty strange to me. Is anyone an expert who could suggest possible causes for this kind of reaction? Sure it's sounds kind of nice, but any kind of lingering influences of a drug beyond reasonable expectation make me rather wary.

Hey, I appreciate the input, but you're wrong about table salt, potassium chloride is the most common salt substitute, and actually what prompted me to mention it in the first place is that when my saline bottle got low, I filled it back up with distilled water, and I went to add a small amount of salt to it. I checked the ingredients on the table salt my wife had purchased and the ingredients were "Potassium chloride" -- If you would like verification of this simply go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_substitute .. Here's a quote from Wikipedia - "Salt substitutes are low-sodium table salt alternatives marketed to circumvent the risk of high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease associated with a high intake of sodium chloride[1] while maintaining a similar taste. They usually contain mostly potassium chloride, whose toxicity is approximately equal to that of table salt in a healthy person (the LD[SIZE=-1]50[/SIZE] is about 2.5 g/kg, or approximately 190 g for a person weighing 75 kg). "

And of course saline can contain bacteria, but it generally comes sterilized, whereas tap water does not.

In regards to it being calcium chloride, I would ask you to check your facts before criticizing mine, the saline solution in my medicine cabinet is in fact calcium chloride, and if you simply google "Calcium chloride saline" you will find that it is one of the preferred additives to saline sprays. Here's a quote from a website that discusses the various additives in saline solutions--

"To avoid additives, I had patients make saline themselves, using Kosher or Pickling salt - a simple, pure salt. This cleared up the burning problem, and made kids more likely to take to regular use of the spray.[SIZE=+1]Some patients did not respond, however, even to the saline made without preservatives. [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]The explanation came only recently from Professor Wilbert M Boek of University Hospital, Utrecht. He found that certain solutions containing potassium chloride, calcium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, and salt were much better for restoring nasal/sinus cilia than those without these ingredients. My clinical experience has borne this out."[/SIZE]

Also you can sterilize tap water by boiling it, yes, however the act of boiling it can serve to concentrate certain other additives in the water, such as flouride, which one may not necessarily wish to snort.

:)
I really don't want to argue about this (much), but you said "salt substitutes are low-sodium table salt alternatives". Table salt is a trivial name for NaCl. You don't seem to contradict me on that and I don't see why table salt substitutes would be of any interest here. They are just that: Alternatives or substitutes. There are many salts out there that can bring a solution to 300 mOsm/L (0.3*NA charges per liter).

Of course 'saline solution' can contain any combination of salts. That's correct. However if you simply refer to 'saline' when speaking with any medical professional, they will assume you are referring to NaCl. If you mention Ringer on the other hand, they will assume a physiological mix of various salts in aqueous solution.

You explicitely stated "And yes saline is calcium chloride and water but many table salts are potassium chloride, so pick carefully."
This is plain wrong since table salt is a synonym for a solid that consists almost solely of NaCl. There is no ambiguity here. If you ask me it's outrageous that you try to defend your statement. This site isn't about being right or wrong, but about offering people correct information. I can go on and list sources for these ridiculously obvious, but that would indeed by ridiculous.

Here is wiki's definition of saline water: "Saline water is water that contains a significant concentration of dissolved salts (mainly NaCl) and is commonly known as salt water."
According to the 'Codex Standard for Food Grade Salt' this is the requirement for a product to be labelled 'salt': "The content of NaCl shall not be less than 97% on a dry matter basis, exclusive of additives." (http://www.codexalimentarius.net/download/standards/3/CXS_150e.pdf)

To summarize:

-Can saline contain other salts than NaCl? Yes and it doesn't even have to contain NaCl at all. Yet, if it does not it should be mentioned to avoid confusion, because most commonly the expression refers to NaCl solution, especially in a medical context. If you are talking about other solutions, that should be stated explicitely.

-Is table salt anything but (97-99%) NaCl? By definition it is not and I have never heard anyone claim otherwise.

Sorry man, I hate being a twat, but when someone cannot admit making a mistake, I celebrate it. So please just cave in now to avoid further embarassment.

EDIT: About those living pathogenic organisms... I only mentioned it because some people could get the idea that salt sterilizes the solution which it obviously does not. It wasn't entirely clear imho, since it is easy to make your own saline solution (by adding salt to water lol). So if only one person makes this wrong assumption, it could lead to sepsis whenever he gets the idea to IV his pseudo-sterilized water.

And NO, you can NOT sterilize water by boiling it. You can indeed kill a lot of pathogens, but by no means should you expect a boiled solution to be sterile. Sure, if you have no means to sterilize your solution, boil it. Just be aware that if there are insolubles left, they might go into solution and fall out inside your blood vessels which can be sort of unhealthy to put it mildly. Again, you could've learned this on wikipedia by reading up before posting, instead of putting others lives at risk. Sepsis is a very real danger for IV/IM drug users, which you apparently are not (meaning you don't risk your life by using non sterile solutions for drug administrations, so this).

From wiki:
"Preparation of injectable medications and intravenous solutions for fluid replacement therapy requires not only a high sterility assurance level, but also well-designed containers to prevent entry of adventitious agents after initial product sterilization. [...] Sterilization as a definition terminates all life [and virii!]; whereas sanitization, pastuerising and disinfection terminate selectively and partially"

Since you are new here, I'm genuinely sorry to behave like this towards you, but at the same time I feel it's necessary so you will not maintain this sort of attitude towards publicly spreading (mis)information.

Last edited:
Caution is always adviseable, and you're absolutely right this is the most uncharted territory I've ventured into in the RC world, even the newest drugs I've taken have always been around and documented for quite awhile before i dabble.. The only exception for me was this cocaine analogue that a now defunct vendor had, it was beyond rare and to this day I've found no more than two or three experience reports of others taking it. Anyway I digress. The linger would be very troubling for me in particular because I have a very demanding job that requires me to be professional and composed at all times, so this is something that you're right to be frightened of.. BUT.. and this is a big BUT.

This is not your run of the mill RC Stimulant, the lingering effects, and most of the primary effects are extraordinarily subtle by comparison to EPH, MPA, *PVP,MDPV etc etc etc..

There have been(as I reported in an earlier post) a couple of times where I over did it at work and felt very uncomfortable with my ability to maintain the facade of calm that I need to stay employed, I found myself jittery and chatting a mile a minute, and literally snuck out of work one day to avoid being labeled as a coke head or something. (Note: I work with physicians, so I am somewhat more hyper-aware of myself than I may be in a different field, as they are much more aware of the indicators of substance use than a normal employer would be).

The lingering effects from 3F-PM are not what I'd call troublesome, and honestly a sort of bonus, I didn't have to take any today, but I still feel far more focused and awake than I would have without the help, especially considering I drank a relatively significant amount of Vodka before bed, and took etizolam to sleep through the endless noise that accompanies parenthood.(Don't worry my wife is the one that breast feeds, me being awake serves no valid purpose except to make waking up more difficult later). I got only about 4 and a half hours of sleep last night and I feel on top of the world. I am a little nervous to add any doses to my day, as I have been doing previously, because I think I've reached a point where it would quickly become too strong if I consumed even a little more than what would be considered appropriate.

Long story short, yes lingering effects can be a concern, but with this, honestly they're barely noticeable unless you have a reason to notice them, for me, running perpetually on not enough sleep, I can very clearly define the difference between baseline and the effects, but I suspect someone with less insomnia and more healthy rest would barely notice the linger.

Maybe I should have clarified actually, I'm not so much concerned about my ability to appear and function in a normal way, but rather just for general health risks posed by a completely unknown substance. Certainly don't want to be doing any kind of serious/long-term damage to myself. I haven't really figured out yet for myself what a reasonable amount of time to wait would be before trying a new research chemical. 2 months would be the absolute, absolute minimum for me, though 6 months or better a year + would make me more comfortable. But this means I'll have to wait another 4-10 months before I get to try this new stim. Mainly it's the MTPT/MPPP thing that happened quite a while back that concerns me, this kind of thing is pretty scary, tbh.

The lingering effects from 3F-PM are not what I'd call troublesome, and honestly a sort of bonus, I didn't have to take any today, but I still feel far more focused and awake than I would have without the help, especially considering I ... took some extra diazepam to sleep through the persisting stimulation. I got only about 4 and a half hours of sleep last night and I feel on top of the world.

Long story short, yes lingering effects can be a concern, but with this, honestly they're barely noticeable, in my experience I can very clearly define the difference between baseline and the effects

Modified to what I've experienced with this substance, so basically reading your post was as if I was reading my own trip report (minus the daddy-part)

I, too, like the next-day stimulation very much. I haven't had a cup of coffee since the first time I tried this substance. (I normally drink coffee at least once every day, within an hour of waking up.)
Also usually without the daily morning caffeine boost I'm cranky all day, but with this substance I'm not, and the next-day stimulation feels much "cleaner" than, say, the bit over a cup of coffee I feel it is equivalent to in terms of stimulation.

Even though I, upon receiving this substance, used it two days in a row, I slept no more than five hours on both nights, and even after the second night I didn't feel tired at all the next day. It was as if it was just a movie that I watched twice in a row, there was really no difference between the two day-afters.
(I should also note that on the second day, I took the first dose almost ten hours after waking up, and still, as I mentioned, just before the first dose of the second day, I was feeling as stimulated as upon waking up)

I first took 3-FPM two days in a row, then two days without it, and today is the first day I'm taking it again. Today though, instead of the 50-60 minutes of time that it takes for me to decide to give in to the urge and redose, I've taken two doses today with 5 (!!!) hours between them. All aforementioned doses have been intranasally administered, and between 20-100mg at once. Most usually I take a dose in the range of 40-50 milligrams.
If anyone's interested, I could read my notes from the 100mg dose, and edit them as an experience report in this thread, as I do know that it is a large amount, especially for a substance that has been around for months instead of decades or at least years that these "new" chemicals usually are.

By the way, if you are going to try this chemical, especially if you're doing it via the intranasal route, keep notes of ACCURATELY measured doses and exact times when you took them. Otherwise you'll end up going through a gram of it in a night, and probably finding yourself in a mental ward. It is very fiendish in that way, that is you tend to forget how much you've taken and keep redosing waay too often. But IMO that if I, as said, keep notes of how much and when I'm taking, it's very easy to, when you're feeling like taking another dose, just check the notes quickly and, if enough time has not passed, simply decide to wait more time before redosing.
I recommend a MINIMUM time between doses to be 50 minutes, and a maximum dose at once to be 60 milligrams, when insufflated.

Even though I had a two-day break, today I have noticed very minor paranoia ever since taking the first dose. That plus the next-day stimulation, to me, hint a long half-life. That, or it metabolises into another, much longer-acting amphetamine/stimulant.

Last edited:
I ordered a gram from a vendor that is very trustworthy and as far as I know the best one there is.The vendor has an average between 9.5 and 10 most of the time on SafeOrScam. I hope that I get it in Tuesday and I will report back of my experience.

So far I have experience with the following stims (all orally taken): 4-FA, 3-FA, 2-FA, 2-FMA, 4-FMA and Methylone. I'm really happy that a lot of people report that it is a bit like 3-FA. I really liked that stim and I regret I only bought a gram when it was still on sale. The tactile enhancement and the increase in libido of 3-FA was out of this world. Can anyone comment on the tactile enhancement of 3F-Phenmetrazine?

Can anyone comment on the tactile enhancement of 3F-Phenmetrazine?

Hi! As far as my experiences with this substance (intranasally), I haven't felt any kind of tactile enhancement. That is, once again, my own subjective experience, so of course as many as possible answers to this questions would be good; this time we happen to be almost the very first people who've tried this substance, and so I feel that we have a duty of reporting the substance's effects as accurately as possible, so that one day there'll be an article in Wikipedia that thanks to us can shed some light to this substance's positives AND negatives. Hell, one day there'll even be an Erowid article about it. Sorry, Erowid, you're great but as far as you adding updates more frequently and of the most recent RC's, it's.. well... very slow.

I should go to sleep. But it's only been a bit over two hours since my last dose, so there's no chance I can get any sleep for another three to four hours or so (dose was 40mg, and surprise surprise, insufflated).... I do have some MXP that I haven't tested yet, it's measured in 75mg doses, in pellets or whatever they're called. I'm eager to try them, but as far as set & setting go before going on a dissociated journey especially with MXP, weeell it could be better. (Especially since from what I've heard MXP is like MXE but just not funny - but hey I got them for free so I can't complain)

I think I was supposed to write something.. but I can't remember. I haven't slept more than four hours per night for the last four or five nights of using this substance (two days on, two days off, and this is IIRC the fifth day since first trying the substance), and when awake I've been somewhat binging on 3-FPM.. nothing else that I remember doing, anyway. My hands shake like hell even with a bit of diazepam and synthetic cannabinoids on the top.

Vasoconstriction seems to mostly occur in the first hour of the experience, but when it's there it can bother you like hell, especially after a while of using the substance.

Today I've taken four doses, with the time between the first and the last being about seven hours.
After (IIRC) the second dose, I noticed quite a creepy side-effect of this substance; sometimes when I'm, say, walking to the kitchen, I suddenly stop in place and stare at something blankly (the first few seconds I don't notice it, it's like my brain suddenly fell asleep while I was standing, but after no more than 10 seconds or so I realize that I'm doing this, but instead of continuing to walk to the kitchen, I just leave there staring, sometimes for over a minute from what I gather, and the almost literal train of (random) thoughts just keeps flooding into my brain. So I might stare at a glass of water for a full minute, not moving at all, while I have what I now declare as shower-thoughts. The random thoughts you ponder when in the shower, you know? I have one shower-thought after another, just constantly, without end. While even I think it's really creepy, it doesn't bother me really, it just every once in a while reminds me of taking a break and eating, or to stop for the day and, as soon as I simply feel like I can fall asleep, I take the diazepam, smoke some synthetic 'noids, after which I actually manage to fall asleep surprisingly quickly.
Then after a couple of hours I wake up, sweaty as hell, and so on, and so on.
I can constantly hear my heart beating and my fingers being cold, while my body sometimes feels hot so I have take my sweater off, then suddenly I'm cold as hell, and even if I'm with all my clothes on (including the sweater) in my bed under my sheets, I'm so. damn. cold.

I've finished one of the two gram-bags I have.. and here I thought because of the small-ish dosage of 3-FPM, they would last a long while, me taking a dose every few days when I feel the need to.. but it never works out like that, does it?

These side-effects are not all bad, I don't know what to say about them.. they just seem so weird. In exchange for still having no real comedown, it's like some part of my head just got real high on mushrooms and keeps getting these almost non-coherent ideas that seem logical to it, like "Hey, why go to the kitchen and eat something when you can stare at an empty soda bottle!" and the part of my brain that's supposed to filter out these random ideas is so tired that it just keeps clicking "Accept".
You know what I mean? No? That's pretty much what I thought.

I forgot to mention, in the two days that I was NOT on 3-FPM, I was lucky to get about five hours of sleep even on the second night and some stimulation was still observed by myself the following day, which as I said earlier points to it metabolizing to a long acting stimulant, an amphetamine seems most likely for sure.. but hell, what amphetamines, or ANY stimulants for that matter, are active for two days AND fit the effect profile? I suppose (assuming I'm even correct in the first place about it metabolizing) it's safe even with my knowledge to say that the extremely long duration of the weird residual stimulation was partly due to binging for two days before that, allowing the possible metabolites to build up in my body.

Of course I cannot stress enough that this is nothing but my own subjective experience (although the next-day residual stimulation is reported by others, I haven't seen anyone else say that it would act THIS long.. I mean it's somewhere close to 50 hours at least if I counted right.. which isn't that easy right now.)

EDIT:
Oh, now it's been over four hours since my last dose which means I just spent the last two hours writing/changing/editing this message. The substance's colloquial name will probably be something along the lines of "OCD simulator".

Last edited:
Maybe you should stop for a while doing so much of a very new substance is never a good idea. Although I have some of the things you describe as creepy side effect here sober as well. That I'm sometimes thinking random thoughts and forget what I was doing in the first place or that I want to do something but I keep staring for like a minute of 3. To be honest I'm a bit too obsessed with what thoughts really are and what we really are. But this could be also because I'm still searching for a job and sitting at home for almost 3 months. Makes you think about stuff like that too much.

Anyway I will try probably a small oral dose when I have the substance and report back.

Is there information about half life cause it say for it precursor it 8hour, how the hell it could go to more than 35, and anybody bother by fluroride drugs, sound like poison everywhere i read, even in no forum drugs example water, toothpast, i dont know really how funded are the theory on fluor, beside that i must admit that conpound is quite something, smoked lot of crystal yesterday, took 1mg Etizol , then slept 3hours,felt so tired but needed to go help friend for soundsystem, did 3 *10mg line eyeballed so it didnt mean much but it was small, took 5mg diazepam at sametime before goin, imnow home feel still awake in good way, no tense, ate a good sandwiche, so for now my main concern is there is no much study on Phenmetrazine or cant find much, and the fluor