• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

You think so about 3-FEA and 3-FEC? 3-FA seemed really lackluster to me...

/off topic

Anyone care to speculate as to what the 3-Fluoro does to the pharmacology? Increase/decrease in any of the monoamine's releases? On these reports it doesn't seem serotonin play has been changed much.

3-fluoro group on phenmetrazine likely increases lipophilicity, so it will likely cross the blood-brain barrier more easily, so peripheral side effects may be less at an equivalent dose compared to phenmetrazine.

m-fluoro group as in 3-FA or 3-FMA is likely to increase releasing ability of dopamine and noradrenaline vs. plain amphetamine, because it makes 3-FA and 3-FMA more electronically similar to dopamine. Dopamine has two hydroxyls on the aromatic ring at meta and para positions, fluoro groups may substitute for hydroxy groups as fluorine is very electronegative and it's small enough to form hydrogen bonds with hydrogen atoms. Out of all monofluorinated amphetamines 3-FA seems to be the most potent due to increased lipophilicity and m-fluoro electronically resembling m-hydroxy in dopamine. Although phenmetrazine differs structurally from amphetamine, 3-fluoro most likely has a similar impact on its activity.

Is the duration really only 45-60 minutes, so that would mean re-dosing every hour or so to get affect for a day? Maybe it is also a good thing, how is sleep 2-3 hours after taking?

Last edited:
3-fluoro group on phenmetrazine likely increases lipophilicity, so it will likely cross the blood-brain barrier more easily
Agreed, but increased lipophilicity also often means more unspecific binding. You win some, you lose some. ;)

m-fluoro group as in 3-FA or 3-FMA is likely to increase releasing ability of dopamine and noradrenaline vs. plain amphetamine, because it makes 3-FA and 3-FMA more electronically similar to dopamine. Dopamine has two hydroxyls on the aromatic ring at meta and para positions, fluoro groups may substitute for hydroxy groups as fluorine is very electronegative and it's small enough to form hydrogen bonds with hydrogen atoms. Out of all monofluorinated amphetamines 3-FA seems to be the most potent due to increased lipophilicity and m-fluoro electronically resembling m-hydroxy in dopamine. Although phenmetrazine differs structurally from amphetamine, 3-fluoro most likely has a similar impact on its activity.
I follow your thought pattern and I'm not seeing it's incorrect, but it's far, really far from being this black and white. For example, with this reasoning MDA should also be a better dopamine ligand than amphetamine, but it isn't!
And for the hydrogen bonding, yes fluorine can engage in a hydrogen bond, but the angles at which it does are different from oxygen and so is the strength of the interaction.
Of course what your said could still very well be true, but just as easily it doesn't have to be. Which makes it so damn interesting in the first place. ;)

Ve Ppry interesting.

Phenmetrazine in the form of Preludin is lauded as the ultimate stimulant. An amphetamine-esque effect profile without all of the peripheral nervous system effects... sounds pretty tantalizing.

Although id really like to here from an old-timer who has experienced both drugs to deduce if this is as great of a stimulant as phenmetrazine, or just another conjecture-laden shitty research chemical.

Please keep the reviews flowing!

Poelster said:
Agreed, but increased lipophilicity also often means more unspecific binding. You win some, you lose some.

What do you mean by that?

Poelster said:
I follow your thought pattern and I'm not seeing it's incorrect, but it's far, really far from being this black and white. For example, with this reasoning MDA should also be a better dopamine ligand than amphetamine, but it isn't!

You could see a single oxygen atom of the methylenedioxy bridge in MDA as electronically similar to an oxygen atom in a methoxy group (however, the methylenedioxy bridge is definitely not like two methoxy groups at meta and para positions as steric effects are different, also two oxygen atoms "sharing" one carbon atom will differ electronically from oxygen atoms in methoxy groups bound to two different carbon atoms). Methoxy groups are much different chemically and electronically from hydroxy groups, this is both due to the difference in electronegativity between carbon and hydrogen, and also due to the size of carbon and hydrogen atoms.

A fluoro group may substitute well for a hydroxy group in this case of fluorinated amphetamines, but this may of course not work as effectively for completely different compounds interacting with different receptors.

So after trying 3-Fluoro-Phenmetrazine... it is a clean and euphoric stimulant.
As others said the duration is rather short, I redosed everytime so I don't know how long exactly. For me the craving is similiar to d,l-amphetamine and 3-FA, maybe a little weaker.
The mental stimulation feels very clear and clean a little bit like d,l-amphetamine or methamphetamine. Higher doses can get pretty euphoric and rushy. ;)
Side-effects profile (short-term) seems similiar to other NE/DA-releasers. Low doses feel very clean, with higher doses there is slight bruxism, sweaty hands and so on..
One interesting thing is that there is a "creativity-boost" similiar to 3-FA nowhere near the same intensity but it is there.
ROA of choice was intranasally, it burns a bit but nowhere near as bad as X-FA or 2C-X..
I usually insufflate about 25mg rarely up to 70mg 15+ times per day but I have a very high tolerance so please take that into account..
It is not my favourite stimulant but definitely up there with d,l-amphetamine, d-amphetamine, methamphetamine and 3-fa.

Can anyone compare this to 2-FA or 2-FMA? Sounds somewhat similar based on reports. Which do you prefer? Those are really the only stims I have experience with besides 4-FA and meth (tried one time).

More experementing with 3F-P, ROA's oral, plugged, and intranasal,

*Oral: 100mg felt nearly no noticeable effect, no "come up or rush" as such, slight functional stimulation, very very light... Very dissapointed.

*Plugged: 100mg, hadn't plugged in years, since i stopped morphine which i plugged hen i got tired of poking relentlessly, so strange, initial unpleasant feel as the product absorbs, need to shit, both myself and gf... uncomfortable, 15 mins approx latter that was totally gone, then slightly pronounced come-up, more than oral, short duration 1 hour MAX, till no effects whatsoever... both dissapointed.

*Intranasal: My scale started buggin out, no longer working proper, so very important to crush the crystals first into powder, work the powder into many thin and medium long lines, sniffed 2 in one nostril, 3 in the other, with breaks when needed to let the burn subside (the burn, intense the first time you try it, but when you're expecting it, easy(ish) to handle and lasts about 30-60 seconds).
Definite rapid onset, a few minutes, strong come up, motivation, focus, need/want to do a productive physical or mental activity, more physical though, mood lift, not euphoric. Took the lines, then cleaned our bedroom, which especially on my side of the bed was filthy, is now spotless :) , needed the boost to get going, it's been under an hour, but still feeling the effect strong, will rapidly dissipate, well soon, i imagine. Sorry cannot give acurate dosage.

-Note i took several large lines of 2-FMA this morning (no more scale, a real pain in the ass, but easy(ish) to eyeball, unlike 2C-E or 5-MEO-DMT (more delicate to eyeball, both very mg sensitive), which really got me going, and i was still on the plateau when i sniffed the 3F-P... maybe intensified the "energy".

-Not a RC i will purchase again, for euphoria i would go 4-FA by far (MDxx analogues being out of the picture: i am on an SSRI atm), for "functional" stimulation, focus, attention, 2-FMA and EPH are definately superior in nearly all aspects, between those two, depends on the individual: EPH, fiendish redosing, shorter, duration, but definate better mood lift, desire to work, chat, be productive, focus and attention improved, and clean stim at your "sweet spot" dose etc. As for 2-FMA, longer duration, more gradual come up, not as "strong", less crash (if any that's a bother) compared to EPH... I could go on, but the thread i started was for 3F-P.

-Phenmetrazine was according to wiki, largely abused via IV, and provided an amazing rush, i can't experiment with this ROA, in theory 3F-P might provide a similar/same rush, i don't know, furthermore the dangers assossiated with IV or IM RC's, definately not worth the risk, even with microns etc. I would discourage anyone to try, but would like to know the effects of 3F-P via IV for general knowledge...

-Again, i will not re-purchase this particular chem, and would not recommend it, obviously there are others out there who have different experiences with it, might have found it worthwhile, not myself... far better to go 4-FA/ 4-MMC or 2-FMA/ EPH depending what you're after (again IMO/IME)

>>>>>>Stay safe, have fun, keep usage under control as much as you can....<<<<<<<<<<

I'd just like to caution that the duration, for me, was not "45 minutes". I think it's just such a transparent drug people don't notice they're still high after the initial buzz calms down.

I did something like 200mg plugged over a 3-5 hour time span, last dose around 7 PM, and I didn't sleep at all the entire night - even with etizolam, 25mg trazodone, and 5g of GHB.

Anyone tried to combine 3F-Phenmetrazine with something other?

Example low dose 25 mg 3-MMC or 10 mg 5-MAPB to get a little euphoria?

I was thinking along the same lines, perhaps combine with up to 100mg of N-methyl-2-AI?

(Start much lower, obviously.)

I'd just like to caution that the duration, for me, was not "45 minutes". I think it's just such a transparent drug people don't notice they're still high after the initial buzz calms down.

I did something like 200mg plugged over a 3-5 hour time span, last dose around 7 PM, and I didn't sleep at all the entire night - even with etizolam, 25mg trazodone, and 5g of GHB.

Yeah, it seems, the 45 min. duration can only be attributed to intranasal doses up to 50mg.

I insufflated a reckless amount (~350mg in a 20 hours span) to test, whether this ROA is viable and as suspected, it is not. In hindsight it is a total waste, as the substance does not produce a high other than that of the released endorphin caused by the septal irritations and consequent pain.

Someone asked, how it compares to 2-FA and 2-FMA :

2-FA :

It is actually the drug, which is most similar to 2-FA in my view (out of d,l-amphetamine and all substituted amphs and cathinones I tried) . To me it feels like a hybrid of 2-FA and 3-FA with an even shorter duration than 2-FA. It feels like a rather impotent bastard of 3-FA with lacking norepinephrine affinity. I'd say the potency by weight compared to 2-FA is about 1:1.5 (3-FP:2-FA, i.e. you need 1.5 times the dose of 2-FA to reach similar effects).

2-FMA :

As said, I would consider it more dopaminergic, less pushy than 2-FMA, with a MUCH shorter duration and lower potency by weight, I'd say : 1 : 3.

Ve Ppry interesting.

Phenmetrazine in the form of Preludin is lauded as the ultimate stimulant. An amphetamine-esque effect profile without all of the peripheral nervous system effects... sounds pretty tantalizing.

Although id really like to here from an old-timer who has experienced both drugs to deduce if this is as great of a stimulant as phenmetrazine, or just another conjecture-laden shitty research chemical.

Please keep the reviews flowing!

im a old meth head lol.. seen this and MPA as 2 new additions to a vendors list... im hoping i can find a alternative to crystal meth.. as my tolerance is going way beyond what i can afford.. iv only ever tried 1 RC and that was 4-FA and to be honest that didnt do much for me at all.. the reason i tried 4-FA was to find something to fill the gaps between my dexamphet meds.. maybe 1 of these can? if anyone wants to pm me i would be more then happy to be a guinie pig for the sake of the children of the future :p more like my enjoyment and curiousity and i know i will be to lazy most likely to ever get any... im very erratic with my life i guess thats ADD or the side effect of abusing amphets the last 15 yrs

so is this basically preludin like some vendors claim? because reading wiki and other cources, preludin looks pretty cool.

just want to quickly say something about this compound in relation to ROA,hopefully will have time later for full report-anyway after allergy test this morning I tried insufflating 30-50mg (scales wonky),in short the payoff from the intense burn wasn't worth it. after walking dogs I felt baseline again and decided to vape some on foil-this was the way to go for sure,wasn't amazing but compared to insufflating and having the various bodily and mental effects come piecemeal with vaping it all came at once,in short of you don't mind vaping then I'd go for that long before insufflating this chemical

No, this is not preludin. Though chemically related its effects appear to be quite different, as one would expect from a modification like this.

I tried 6 mg nasally and it was incredibly painful. I won't be trying it again like that.

so is this basically preludin like some vendors claim? because reading wiki and other cources, preludin looks pretty cool.

Simply put 3F-Phenmetrazine is to Phenmetrazine (Preludin) what 3-FA is to Amphetamine. All 4 of the above mentioned substances are similar stimulants that are all primarily dopaminergic, but they each have enough of a unique effect profile to hold their own and for people to hold different preferences. Suffice to say I'd imagine if you're a big fan of amphetamines in general or of phenmetrazine you'd probably like it, but don't expect it to be a clone of phenmetrazine (or any of the amphetamines/cathinones for that matter).

Should be getting some on this in the next two hours, will report back.
Bought needles already, will IV it .

Thanks for your report, hope to be getting mine tomorrow as it has not made it today :/

Thanks for sharing, yaksha. It seems like exactly what I am looking for (as you said: "a functional stimulant with the potential for recreational use").
Actually recently I finally decided and already ordered some of this, but now I am glad to read another report that proves I haven't made a mistake.

I agree and I include myself in this. We are not a forum of doctors and you should be very wary about assigning extra weight to the opinions of moderators. We are volunteers selected on our friendliness and patience, not drug knowledge.

As I've said in PM I think you have a substance abuse problem as well as or possibly even causing your depression. You need to see a trained psychiatrist and I suspect that in the long term you will greatly benefit from ceasing your drug use.

I disagree 100% THE people who have experienced ~cOuGh~ a "substance abuse problem" all or part there life's are the best people to help and give advice. To young people who were just like us and no matter what anyone said we were still going to do it, Hopefully there's some EVOLUTION in the ways and safety we use these substances in the future