• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Woow, what a post flood. To sum the last few pages up :

- the substance is only impressive when vaped, i.e. only suitable for people, that value their stimulant addiction as more important than the health of their lungs
- it is not a functional stimulant : people loose the ability to recollect their thoughts and express themselves briefly and unbiased (people get pissed, when one criticizes their scattered argumentation, see yaksha)

any report on sexual effects of this RC? any hypersexuality like in the cathinones?

so from what I've been reading it sounds like its a functional, slightly euphoric, pro sexual stimulant that doesn't really affect sleep.

am i right in thinking that?

Maybe you should stop for a while doing so much of a very new substance is never a good idea. Although I have some of the things you describe as creepy side effect here sober as well. That I'm sometimes thinking random thoughts and forget what I was doing in the first place or that I want to do something but I keep staring for like a minute of 3. To be honest I'm a bit too obsessed with what thoughts really are and what we really are. But this could be also because I'm still searching for a job and sitting at home for almost 3 months. Makes you think about stuff like that too much.
Thanks for the advice, coincidentally yesterday I decided that today I'd go to my parents, not use any stims (although I had coffee for the first time in almost a week.. it tastes weird 8o), eat something, and get a good night's sleep. The first three of which I've already passed, and feel a lot better :) although a certain RC cannabinoid helped a bit in all of that :p

Also, when it happened (yesterday mostly and a bit today) it reminded me very much of... you know, in some generic horror films you get the scene where there's (usually) a woman or a little girl staring at a camera, and they watch it on fast forward and she just stays and stares at the camera for hours on end, and the camera footage is usually black & white or sort of Matrix-green . Of course I'm not saying that I had that for hours at once, just that that's what it reminded me of. Maybe that's why I chose the word 'creepy', but it somehow felt like that.

I do kinda want to go home (not so I could keep using 3-FPM, I just like it better there.. although I'd end up snorting it anyway, and now that I think about it, I can't get the thought off my head..) but I'll try my best not to :)

Edit: went home but not touching the FPM, promise!

Last edited:
I have no problem with most posters on this forum. As long as they realize this is a Harm Reduction - board and not a "This untested drug is so great, everyone should binge on it, there is no risk"-announcement blog ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, and after you slept the whole weekend, it's time to binge again on an unresearched chemical. Cause it's so much easier to take a stimulant than going to the gym twice a week, right ?

I have no problem with most posters on this forum. As long as they realize this is a Harm Reduction - board and not a "This untested drug is so great, everyone should binge on it, there is no risk"-announcement blog ;)
Right on. Has to be said once in a while.

What Criticism like that helps? Harm reduction alright. Brb solving all my issues by going to the gym.

Ziirp the Peev megathread could use your help also.

That guy obiously uses this drug as a anorexic. So yeah, those kinds of issues can be sorted by physical exertion. (My harsh tone was more a reaction than an action)

What's your problem with MDPV ? Most users, that take it, know what they embark on. It is not unresearched anymore, thanks to this board.

is a 120 mg oral dose safe to starf from? Read in another report that the person in question didn't feel anything when he bombed 100 mg oral. Can someone kindly advise me the oral dose range for this one for example what is a high dose, what is a low dose? thanks. I am aiming for a recreational high dose.

That guy obiously uses this drug as a anorexic. So yeah, those kinds of issues can be sorted by physical exertion. (My harsh tone was more a reaction than an action)

What's your problem with MDPV ? Most users, that take it, know what they embark on. It is not unresearched anymore, thanks to this board.

How can anyone justify using 3F-Phenmetrazine? How is 3F-P supposed to become researched with that attitude.
I definitely wouldn't bet my life on the PV's being safer either.

I agree with what you said but not how you said it, no one asked for advice. It's against HR to dissuade people from posting their experiences.

is a 120 mg oral dose safe to starf from? Read in another report that the person in question didn't feel anything when he bombed 100 mg oral. Can someone kindly advise me the oral dose range for this one for example what is a high dose, what is a low dose? thanks. I am aiming for a recreational high dose.

i personnally took like between 60 and 90mg in 5doses over 2days, preceding a evening binge smoking ice, didnt slept for 3days, slept fine yesterday with one etiz, and took some etiz after the meth binge too, so ill be very cautious to take that kind of dosage, i think 20mg is good starting dose, this isnt so euphoric but i must admit it the best stim i ever had since now but im kind of worry a lot about something like this, it feel like your takin a line and ur good for a week of feeling stimuled but in a sublte way

Last edited:
Uhm what? Saline is a (often sterile) solution of water and (usually) 0.9% NaCl, aka sodium chloride.
Thanks for correcting those weird-ass random posts so I didn't have to, I heard interesting things about this compound and stumbled on this thread but these last few pages are kind of creepy.

I wanted to take the opportunity to say that despite embarrassing himself yaksha definitely does have something right in that metered nasal sprays are incredible for a variety of compounds. It sounds like he's using regular saline squirt bottles, which aren't a good idea because that means you're just wildly hosing unknown amounts of stuff into your nose, but I've taken to using these: http://www.amazon.com/Pharma-quality-Nasal-Pump-Sprayers-3-pack/dp/B00H0LBEGQ
They're like two bucks each and allow for very precise, volumetric dosing down to 0.1ml. I actually tested mine before using them because the first compound I used them with was a fentanyl analog and I don't have much of a tolerance and obviously didn't want to screw around, and they're very close to 0.1ml per pump. This combined with nasal being a vastly superior ROA for nearly every substance, discretion and not needing to weigh out every dose means these metered pumps are the best way of dosing for any compound that you can get into solution, that doesn't have an active dose in the hundreds of milligrams. I use them for DOC, fent analogs, 5-meo-mipt and just about anything within reason... I'd use them for 4-fa, 5-mapb etc. too if I could find a solvent that could dissolve >200mg/ml of them :) obviously don't use saline if it's a compound like 4-ho-mipt that is unstable in aqueous solutions.

see:
http://intranasal.net/overview/default.htm
http://www.emsworld.com/article/10251608/intranasal-drug-administration

I don't work for Snoot, these are just the cheapest, easiest to use bottles I've found. You're not limited to saline either - I'm hesitant to use something like 99% IPA in my nose, but to get something like b-f dissolved you need to use at least 40% ethanol and a little acid like vinegar, but with volumes this low it really doesn't burn too much.

Hope this helped someone!

edit: funny, I was surprised to see I had an account here because I didn't remember ever posting, guess I was right

How can anyone justify using 3F-Phenmetrazine? How is 3F-P supposed to become researched with that attitude.
I definitely wouldn't bet my life on the PV's being safer either.

I agree with what you said but not how you said it, no one asked for advice. It's against HR to dissuade people from posting their experiences.

My critic is about the form of posting. If you get back a few pages, you see walls of text, that would not even survive a day in the "trip reports"-subforum, instead of brief information (dose, time span, side effects, after effects, ROA). Then there are a lot of reposts instead of editing the mess. Moreover those posts fit into the category "live-report", which are not allowed, due to the reason of lacking a conclusive reflection of the drug's effects.

Last edited:
My critic is about the form of posting. If you get back a few pages, you see walls of text, that would not even survive a day in the "trip reports"-subforum, instead of brief information (dose, time span, side effects, after effects, ROA). Then there are a lot of reposts instead of editing the mess. Moreover those posts fit into the category "live-report", which are not allowed, due to the reason of lacking a conclusive reflection of the drug's effects.
I'd really have to agree with Ziiirp there, even if his tone was questionable. I am not at all innocent myself in this respect, but a lot of the Big and Dandies have been very messy as of late, especially when it comes to stimulants (obviously). People will not find proper information like this.

@Straker
I'm glad you agree. ;)
He does have a point though, that's for sure. I used to do this with ketamine way back. While it did help the nose bleeds, they were still pretty bad. If anybody wants to use this chemical on a regular basis, it will wreak havoc on his mucous membranes. I would suggest using it orally instead and see if there are any GI tract issues associated with this ROA. It really sucks losing your sense of smell (taste won't be the same either) and suffering the many other problems associated with a functional loss of the nose. I know someone who has a huge hole in his septum due to years of cocaine abuse... It's just not worth it.

Last edited:
Well I'm opening myself to more harassment by further contributing, oh well here goes...today after a couple days off I decided to try vaping via my ecig, I mixed about two hundred mg into two ml of juice...

Instant rush upon inhalation, terrible terrible taste but instant high, near dizzying...

I took ten total puffs, my heart rate is 120, I feel euphoric and very much like I'm flying..It's more reminiscent of a speedball than ever before, my legs are warm and tingly,I feel like running a marathon but sitting still is oddly enjoyable.

The big rush lasts about twenty minutes, but leaves much residual stimulation and a slight headache.

I'll probably pour this out before the end of the night for safety reasons but I'm counting this as a successful experiment.
Wow, thanks for that. This is gonna be bad news for a lot of people prone to stimulant addiction I suppose. How much substance was gone after 10 'puffs'?