• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Withdrawal has been fun so far. I had a friend call the cops on me over an empty sucididal gesture. I feel like giving up on gender transition and have cut pretty much all of my social support out. Was unable to start a new job because I felt like a ball of anger which wanted to destroy everything around her. Fuck this drug and fuck this life.

Maybe there's more to it than what the chemical did to you. You are clearly externalizing. I've abused the shit out of stimulants and never had any withdrawals. Not even after 2.5 years of daily high dose amphetamine use. Well I might get tired for two or three days and have awesome munchies, but that's about it.

Maybe there's more to it than what the chemical did to you. You are clearly externalizing. I've abused the shit out of stimulants and never had any withdrawals. Not even after 2.5 years of daily high dose amphetamine use. Well I might get tired for two or three days and have awesome munchies, but that's about it.

I guess that the brain zaps are psychosomatic too? Pretty certain that I'm in withdrawal here.

not sure if anyone has mentioned- but has anyone experienced not 'blurry vision' because i can see perfectly fine and i feel fine, but sort of, heavy eyelids and a really relaxing effect from this after tolerance build up?

not sure if anyone has mentioned- but has anyone experienced not 'blurry vision' because i can see perfectly fine and i feel fine, but sort of, heavy eyelids and a really relaxing effect from this after tolerance build up?
Yes. At higher doses vaped, and almost every time I IV'd it, I would be met with an almost paradoxical (for a Dopaminergic psychostimulant) sense of apathetic contentment.

Yes. At higher doses vaped, and almost every time I IV'd it, I would be met with an almost paradoxical (for a Dopaminergic psychostimulant) sense of apathetic contentment.

i was thinking the exact same, it's odd
i've been drinking it lately instead and it does wake me up, give me energy but as the day drives out and i redose it becomes like a really low and not very euphoric dose on mdma where you feel buzzy, still, calm and warm with eyes that wander lol. strange

Yesssss. Silence is what I call it. Time freezes. Still the craziest rush I've ever had.

also, try mixing 3-f with MNA (Methamnetamine) with it and it's pretty delicious. orally i took probably a ratio of 1 dose of 80mg 3-f and 100mg MNA and it really is what people describe as similar to MDMA, pretty relaxing, music sounds lush, the come up is similar, a little speedy and racey when you begin to feel it but once it mellows out you do feel very empathetic and loving, it's not too strong like MDAI either - which i find gives terrible side effects and comedowns/palpitations.
It's just as smooth, and clean as 3-f alone for those who consider this really smooth, but with an added 'groovy' feeling lol. It's VERY mildly psychedelic, a few colour changes and lights follow your eyes a lot longer in diff colours

Tried some of this for the first time today - dissolved ~500mg in ~10ml saline and filled up a nasal spray bottle with the mixture (I tried 5mg snorted directly and decided against...burn was pretty bad, though admittedly wasn't especially long-lasting). All in all, I gotta say it feels pretty nice - not especially rushy at low doses and feels a bit 'cleaner' than MPA, which I've been using a bit over the last year or so to get through those days where you just need a bit of an energy boost! Don't feel too much recreational capacity yet but was definitely a bit chattier than normal & found it a bit easier to overcome obstacles that normally stop me from doing things I quite enjoy so that's quite a nice aspect :) I took about 50-75mg worth over the course of the last few hours which seemed fairly reasonable for a first attempt. Though it does feel like there's only so much more I can get up nasally now though without it becoming a bit of a waste of time. Am going to a party tomorrow night so might try a slightly higher dose to see where it goes from there dose-wise. Overall it's definitely active, feels quite calm and focused rather than 'ready to take on the world' so am quite quietly satisfied with it - wasn't quite as appetite destroying as I'd expect, even though I didn't feel like eating, food tasted quite nice so that's a plus. I guess there's abuse potential, as with anything but I think this ROA will prove a bit self-limiting - in the end, the stuff tastes pretty rank and the drip from the nasal solution isn't too pleasant. That said, pretty good stim overall :)

Clean?
I consider 3-FPM about as 'dirty' as stims get. Don't get me wrong, I love(d) the stuff and introduced it to my venous system directly and in great quantity for the euphoric qualities, but the incredible side-effects cannot be escaped when one exceeds 250mg per dose/2 or 3 grams per session. They are less prevalent at lower doses, but present none the less.

Though oddly I cannot define the limit of clean/dirty, only state that I consider pure D-MethAmp too clean and Racemic-Amp Sulphate to be incredible.

Clean?
I consider 3-FPM about as 'dirty' as stims get. Don't get me wrong, I love(d) the stuff and introduced it to my venous system directly and in great quantity for the euphoric qualities, but the incredible side-effects cannot be escaped when one exceeds 250mg per dose/2 or 3 grams per session. They are less prevalent at lower doses, but present none the less.

Though oddly I cannot define the limit of clean/dirty, only state that I consider pure D-MethAmp too clean and Racemic-Amp Sulphate to be incredible.

I'm comparing to Eph which for me was SO dirty- heart racing crazy, jittery anxious angry etc.
with this i have no negative effects at all except a dry mouth

so, there's no downside to the stuff? looks like the perfect drug; too good to be true or what

One of the downsides for me (though maybe not for others) is that it does seem to last quite a long time in your system - I really struggled getting any sleep last night despite the fairly low dose & starting quite early on (7pm or so), plus having a bottle of wine later on. Can still feel the residuals fairly strongly > 12 hours since last dose too. I guess you could see that as a plus or minus depending what you're using it for but it does feel a bit too long lasting for my tastes. At any rate, it's got quite a nice feel to it but I get the feeling it could easily creep into places in my life & start interfering a bit too much with day-to-day functioning so I'm gonna try to be cautious with it.

The warning signs were there with all that 'Honey Bunny' stuff - cringeworthy!

Back on topic. I have been a heavy ethylphenidate user for a few years until the ban (I loved it unlike most people in this thread!) and recently had an ill advised 10g MPA binge which I don't intend to repeat.

To avoid the same happening with 3fpm I have put in a small order and read through the whole of this thread (the shilling stuff was hilarious). Whilst Cr00k and co's insights into IV use are fascinating (and alarming) I wondered if any lower level oral users are still out there? (Won't be snorting - did that for far too long with EPH and my septum barely lived to tell the tale..).

I was planning on 30-50mg to start with and go from there (plenty of benzos on hand). Anyone still doing similar or am I wasting my time? Thanks!

hello.

i used to do a lot of 3-fpm (back when i had a student loan) but i always took it orally because of the awful experience eph brought trying it nasally. i figured 'if it's an rc and i can't just swallow it to get effects then it isn't worth it". i did have frequent binges on the stuff however i always kept my parachutes between 30-50mg a hit. people i know personally who i've shared it with always say they feel "nothing" after one bomb, usually a second is needed to get a nice buzz going on. i find if i take doses higher than 75mg i get heart palpitations, anxiety and some mean bruxism. there's no focus to the stimulation (though the drug will make you think that your mind is a big clear turquoise sky when you're on it) when taken in high doses and i find a good deal of discomfort in my abdomen. that's my personal experience with it though, low dose is always best with rc's imo.

i don't know how people buy stims and don't buy some type of benzo... i wouldn't take a stim if i knew i didnt have one just incase

Just putting it out there that this substance will fuck up your veins in a very short time - compulsive, shaky shots of a caustic drug into constricted veins has an inevitable result.

The only drug that's ever resulted in thrombophlebitis for me, luckily superficial.

Ok i jumped on to this ages ago, but due to benign effects i haven't bothered with it. Anyone with Experience with IV Meth and 3f-phen experience make some comparisons, and ofcourse which you like the best.

To anyone who has withdrawn from this, do your experiences match mine in that this is strikingly similar to Anti-depressant Discontinuation Syndrome?

The symptoms I am/was getting are:

* Tremors
* Constant sleepiness
* Dizziness
* Dysphoria
* Anxiety
* Agitation
* Hyperarousal
* Brain Zaps
* Paraesthesia

Keep in mind that I was, for the most part, a daily user for the better part of two months. This is an extreme case. I had discontinued use on Monday this week and am starting to feel normal again at this point, though my fingers are still somewhat numb and mood disturbances are present in spades. I couldn't make it to work on Friday because of this shite.

I have an NMDA antagonist on standby for emergencies and will see if that alleviates the symptoms. Will report back tomorrow on that.

Stay safe y'all