• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Just putting it out there that this substance will fuck up your veins in a very short time - compulsive, shaky shots of a caustic drug into constricted veins has an inevitable result.

I try to keep it at a max of 35-40mg per millilitre. This probably means you're going to need to get larger capacity syringes.

Also, no matter how perfect your injection is, it seems that the tony hole left in the vein is an ideal opportunity for any of the 3FPM to leak out and cause large bruising under the skin.

Just putting it out there that this substance will fuck up your veins in a very short time - compulsive, shaky shots of a caustic drug into constricted veins has an inevitable result.

The only drug that's ever resulted in thrombophlebitis for me, luckily superficial.
Yup I got that off it as well. And an abscess a month later which didn't form due to the substance itself entering my tissue, but due to the absolutely horrible hygiene measures. Shaky, sweaty, not giving a fuck, compulsive etc.

Also, no matter how perfect your injection is, it seems that the tony hole left in the vein is an ideal opportunity for any of the 3FPM to leak out and cause large bruising under the skin.
Inject sloooooowly. The pressure inside the surrounding tissue is higher than it is inside the vein, so liquid will only really leak when you inject too much too quickly which will cause the veinous pressure to rise.

guys you're scaring me!
eek. that sounds terrible, withdrawal symptoms?

would that be for people who are using daily at a high dosage injected only?

I've been drinking this every day for about a month, probably max of 400mg in one day over the course of the whole day
but when i don't have it, i'm fine, i feel fine? i don't feel sick, i feel happy, i just feel a little less awake.

guys you're scaring me!
eek. that sounds terrible, withdrawal symptoms?

would that be for people who are using daily at a high dosage injected only?

I've been drinking this every day for about a month, probably max of 400mg in one day over the course of the whole day
but when i don't have it, i'm fine, i feel fine? i don't feel sick, i feel happy, i just feel a little less awake.

and when i said 400mg i said that as a MAX amount, but very rarely, it's usually probably 80-150mg a day...

for a sort of energyless increased heart/palpatations would you suggest a 2mg diclazepam or prescribed propanol pill 40mg?

The only drug that's ever resulted in thrombophlebitis for me, luckily superficial.

Only from IV use you mean?

Because however, after a 2 day binge, (nasal and oral use) where i got through about 1 gram, I had this vein in my neck swollen and pulsating. You could see my skin on that spot was more red.
Also, while not painful or anything, my face and my balls get red as well....

Last edited:
Veins don't pulsate. You need to go see a doctor and have a doppler sonography done to check if there are any anomalies. Did the vessel feel very hard? Painful?

And yes, SproutOnSmack was referring to IV use.

Veins don't pulsate. You need to go see a doctor and have a doppler sonography done to check if there are any anomalies. Did the vessel feel very hard? Painful?

And yes, SproutOnSmack was referring to IV use.

By pulsation I mean I could feel my heartbeat, don't know the correct english word, but do you get what I'm trying to say?

Yes, It felt hard and was visibly swollen, it wasn't very painful to say unbearable, but feeling the strong beating all the time and the minor pain made it very annoying. Maybe you can compare it to a drop of water that falls on your head every 3 seconds for a long time if that makes sense.
After 3 days, it went away, didn't went to a doctor but showed the apothecary, they gave me ibuprofen.
Besides the 3-FPM consumed I have to say I was suffering from a lot of stress which made me get 4 hours of sleep each night and smoked too much cigarettes. I also sat still in the same position at my desk for most of the day in a chair that isn't particularly ergonomic.
So It could be it had nothing to do with the 3-FPM all in itself, but the combination of everything.

Things finally caught up with me, been sick for the past 48 hours and just typing this is a challenge atm. Been throwing up acid and body can't stand or walk normal, I'm in some sort of dizzy state and tried taking more 3-FPM to phase out of it but my body rejected and threw it up instantly. Considered vaping/intravenous ROA but then something inside of me "common sense' maybe said give your body the break it needs. I've been overdoing myself, during this process I've been coughing up dark near dark brown/black flem coming from the lungs, Lots of it - most likely from all the vaping and I felt it was clean or at least felt it was when taking it in but perhaps not and toxic build up in the longs over time. My breathing is more shallow now I notice, having hard time getting enough oxygen.What have I done to myself and to think this thread influenced me to order the initial 3g sample and it all took off from there. Not sure where this will all lead to now, just feeling sick, tired and disoriented possibly even syndrome's now involved. Am I losing my mind? I feel like it almost today, after effects of long term consistent use in larger amounts has devastated my body on this chem. People were right, I wasn't in control of myself and was someone else while under the influence of this and thinking on a different level than I normally would. I minds well quit and stop, I don't think if ever used 3-FPM again I could have full control over it; it seems to want to take control over me and turns me into the mask man like in the movie with Loki and the Mask. Once worn it takes over, changes me, turns me into something else. Back to be bed now feeling beyond sick, resting as many days as it will take and hoping for full recovery but depression comes wit all of this and low energy, no motivation, even feelings of death as if i may not wake up alive in the morning. I way over did my body and have to admit going over my supplies at times I may have used up to 6 grams per 24 hours which is suicidal but I didn't realize it at the time but it's all catching up with me now.

p.s. Edt to add - Snorting this stuff will only destroy your nasal pathways guaranteed in the long run, it may just burn a little for so many lines but if you continue you will get infections in and around the nose. In my case - Much Worse. My Nose is Bright Red atm and infected all the way with damage done. This is all hitting me at once, everything in my body suddenly coming out and manifesting with negative long term abuse effects.

Last edited:
3FPM will be out of your system in a day or two so don't worry about that. You're not describing normal symptoms of someone who has been using 3FPM so if they don't improve in a few days then I would suggest speaking to your doctor as you may be having problems with something else that is causing the problem. Eat well, eat healthily and keep hydrated.

I've been getting through 2-5mg a day of 3FPM via various routes of administration including intravenously and aren't having any of the issues you have described.

A break would be handy for you - let the body sort out your dopamine and serotonin levels but recovery should take a day or two.

Just thought I'd ask in case anyone has any opinions of it, I've still some Crystal Meth hanging around from the Saturday which I haven't used up (it arrived in a big single crystal - so pretty) and after it was mashed up I got through 2x0.1ml (measured as backloaded in the syringe) intravenously and a 0.25ml slam for the night. I've got around enough left to use up for about a 0.15ml slam but was thinking of using a 3ml syringe and combining the remaining Crystal Meth and around 100mg of 3FPM in the same injection.

Apart from the usuals who say "no, you should never combine anything because someone said that something happened once but nobody can remember what" to everything, does anyone think there is any reason this should be avoided? I can't find anything via google that mentions this combination.

Noobcakes, feeling so sick i can't even sleep so got up to read your last comments, too much on my mind and concern if I should go into a hospital the way I'm feeling or not. Anyway, when you wrote this -

"I've been getting through 2-5mg a day of 3FPM via various routes of administration including intravenously and aren't having any of the issues you have described."

Did you mean 2-5 grams per day? Assuming that is what you meant. Crystal Meth combination with this stuff is an absolute "NO NO" I've also had my use and mis-use with "Meth' in the past and paid for it as well. "Mixing these two together are not wise at all as they are not even of the same class and 3-FMP is not even considered technically of the amphetamines or same family; even if it may act at times, take on resemblance of it or feel like it. (Usually in larger doses to compare)

Better not to play with fire as i did. I haven't told my entire story but did 3-FMP with many other things in which could have been part of the end result problem. "Meth' being one of them while doing 3-FMP for the record.

Oh another thing to add Noobcakes and for all others reading - it took me a good 6 weeks averaging 2-5 grams and Sadly 6 gs in some cases per every 24 hrs in re-calculating. What we and Noobcakes are doing is basically "Slow version of suicide" to our bodies and in time it will catch up with the both of us. I took all vitamins, supplements you could imagine daily and forced myself to drink, keep hydrated, even exercised in the gym daily and had my heart running on monitor. I took every health precaution imagined, accept for some things I did in carelessness while going overboard on the 3-FPM and in some cases were offered other chems/substances from going out and being with other crowds and took some of them. *Big mistake* Never smoke crystal meth with 3-FPM or take them together, I learned that quickly the first night,something was instantly going wrong and my heart said "Go Home." Don't be like me and Noobcakes, 3-FPM is safe I would say if you have control over it and it doesn't control you and you use smaller amounts even as Preludin was meant to be taken (Orally only) in 25mg, 50mg and 75mg maximum doses meant for the morning and to help in an exercise program of some kind and acted as an appetite suppressant.

Don't get sucked further and further down the into the matrix and deep rabbit hole by thinking, It's ok to do lots of it once in a while and big lines on the weekend with intentions of you are in control because I can assure you from my experience this stuff will TAKE OVER and CONTROL YOU in thought, in how you feel, what you feel and you will feel IN CONTROL even if you are not.

The Father Phenmetrazine of 3-FPM is the closest medical researched information available we have yet based on the Phenmetrazine analogue 3-FPM, we know for a fact both our stimulants acting in the same way that limits appetite because of its effects on the hypothalamus, a control center in the brain. The drug is chemically related to amphetamine but not amphetamine.
Brand or Common Names:
For Phenmetrazine back in the days Preludin, in the present it's analogue aka 3-FPM.

Medical Uses:
Treatment of Hyperkinesis, Narcolepsy, Weight Control, I would also say for SEX and one who has difficulty getting super Horny or turned on, there are libido/effects/actions involved in 3-FMP on certain levels.

Duration of Effects:
2 to 4 hours Clearly depends on amount taken orally. More like 8hours if you ask me when taking in 75-150mg range.

Possible Effects:
Increased Alertness, Excitation, Euphoria, Increased Pulse Rate and Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite, Addiction, Death - Funny how they always list death, well that could be true for any substance even vitamin or natural herbal supplement. Death of course comes with everything in life and can happen at any given time. Don't let the Possible effects and notice is says "POSSIBLE" well as we know "ANYTHING's nearly possible" and earth could be hit by an asteroid field or giant incoming comet as well lol

Methods of Use:
Oral, Injected (this was based on the olden days or preludin) We know now plugging/vaping/insuff are other ROA's including beleive it or not if under the influence and you have done a lot it comes out in your sperm being male and can effect "the female" or get her also under the influence on on level/degree or another. Look it up if you don't believe me, do your own research. Also through embracing and holding a loved one when sweating and through the pours it can be transferred as well.

Effects of Overdose:
Agitation, Increased Body Temperature, Hallucinations, Convulsions, Extreme Anorexia, Possible Stroke, Heart Attack, Memory Loss, Death - Of course Death it always includes. I've had near all of the above listed here accept yet death so should probably count myself lucky but i still have another 200 gram order on the way. That was the final i invested in while under the influence and should be here tomorrow. OH the temptations, the temptations. Need to get a hold of myself.

Withdrawal Symptoms:
Apathy, Long Periods of Sleep, Irritability, Depression, Disorientation, Suicidal Ideation, Nasal Discharge, Runny Nose, Tremors

I've had all of the above and more include aggressive agitation behavior towards others, lashing out, doing things without thinking, throwing up acid literally, coughing out dark substances from lungs non-stop, flem coming out continually. I Was did not go # 2 btw for over a week while greatly under the influence in high doses so something was holding it back or stopping proper digestion. List goes on an on just burned out now of writing and wish the delivery on the 200g's soon arrives.

Of course my intentions would be to take just a little to get me through this until I can stop. LOL well thats what we all said once didn't we. Pray for me, pray for us all and the world in general I'd say.

I way over did my body and have to admit going over my supplies at times I may have used up to 6 grams per 24 hours which is suicidal but I didn't realize it at the time but it's all catching up with me now.

How can't you realize that using up to 6 grams a day of a drug, isn't to say at least ok?

shit guys, take care of yourselves... it's not that pleasurable is it? :(

i'm kind of bored of it tbh, tolerance built up. doesnt do shit for me, plus my nose is always blocked so i cant take it any other way than orally which never is as effective with stims espesh when eating too. any other research chems worth a try? stims

And I thought I was crazy... 6g... No words for this.

@bootje: tried a-PVP or a-PHP? If you need a clear head, try 4-Me-TMP.

i'm kind of bored of it tbh, tolerance built up. doesnt do shit for me, plus my nose is always blocked so i cant take it any other way than orally which never is as effective with stims espesh when eating too. any other research chems worth a try? stims

Try plugging it, twice as effective and onset twice as fast if done properly. Otherwise sublingual is next option leaving some of it under the tongue 5-10 minutes until absorbs, however still not as good as Plugging but faster onset and better than oral.

I may only "Plug" 3-FPM from now on instead and stay away from vaping/insuff/oral. (but have a feeling it won't happen) I can give it a shot nevertheless. The intravenous kind lol

My 200 grams arrived about 2 hours ago and I'm feeling much better now, part of my body episode in what I was feeling was "Withdrawl symptoms and being overly anxious for this new 200 gram shipment to arrive" Well it's the good old 3-FMP now back in Control and can't wait to go on more "Honey Bunny" missions tonight. lol So far only I've used 1.5 grams so not a bad day but it's still early afternoon and I'm expecting another 1.5 to b taken around 8pm (ROA's) undecided as of yet. Then off to the bars with the mask taking over and White Rabbits here I cum lol

How can't you realize that using up to 6 grams a day of a drug, isn't to say at least ok?

I didn't even realize i had taken so much in a day, lost count and wasn't weighing things out either at the time, just grabbing from a ten gram bag. Only after weighing in that 10g bag the next day did I realize i must have consumed 6g's of it. I'm now being more cautious in how much i take per day with a limit of 3 grams per 24 hours maximum. Hopefully that holds up lol