• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Yup thats exactly what you do. It dissolves into it. Well ethlphenidate did and since it vapes It should. I'd crush it up nice and maybe even add a little water to the liquid if its too thick or if you u have it add extra proplene glycol.

Just tried 3-fpm last night and it seems pretty decent. I felt good and was more sociable and that was about it. I feel its alot better than the last batch of ethylphenidate I got - which made me extremely paranoid with lack of focus.
I insufflated it and it wasn't too bad. Although normally when I snort things they don't hurt as much as some people have made out. Maybe I just have an iron Nose ?☺ - even though I don't snort all that often.
What I am noticing is its a bit caustic I.e chemical burns on my tongue. Not as bad as ethylphenidate has done b4 tho

Also it was pretty clean feeling - no jitters like eph etc

Last edited by a moderator:
just tried 3f-ph from a diff vendor... and it feels JUST like ephylphenidate... jittery and anxious... not happy, unless they've shoved a load of caffeine in there... ugh yuck. money wasted

what's the highest amount you've done in one session/day of 3f-ph?

just tried 3f-ph from a diff vendor... and it feels JUST like ephylphenidate... jittery and anxious... not happy, unless they've shoved a load of caffeine in there... ugh yuck. money wasted
Since the recent UK ban on -phenidates, it's quite probable that some UK vendors are disposing of their stock of ethylphenidate and isopropylphenidate by misrepresenting them as other stimulants.

Last edited:
Since the recent UK ban on -phenidates, it's quite probably that some UK vendors are disposing of their stock of ethylphenidate and isopropylphenidate by misrepresenting them as other stimulants.

i was thinking that!

I notice one vendor is selling 3fpm at *snip - sorry no price discussion* for 3 (yes three) grams.

Is this likely to be 1g x 3fpm and 2g x caffeine ?

Or is it just possible it could be genuine?

Seems too good to be true to me and , when something seems to be too good to be true.......it usually is.

Caffeine if you're lucky, Class B's (and shite ones at that) and Lidocaine if you're not.

@beniceman, yes.
I posted the WEDINOS links in this very thread, or one of the many.

this shit is alright, but it's not exactly the cat's ass or anything. very functional and overall a good feeling with little comedown beyond the 15 minute crash, but it's no amphetamine or 4MMC or cocaine, or even methylphenidate, for better or for worse. 2-FMA wanted to be this but only ended up getting in at just behind the mark, where too many anxiety producing side effects from the levo-side of things in the mixture ruined it for the good. This shit may be racemic, too, but I don't notice any thwaked out CNS overload the way I do from even hard dose of pharm-grade adderall.

burning/causticity not as much as a problem as I'd antiticpated. maybe my product is cut, will find out after next shipment arrives from a separate country. either way i had no more difficulty plugging or snorting it than i did standard speed and various RC disassociatives, and the burn lasted only about a minute. less rush than most other things one snorts up their nose.

all in all i could see why some people find it to be seductive and lend itself to addition while some say it's too lame to be of any real use. that's just what the lines are when we prefer certain drugs over others.

having wasted a lot of time and mind-power on chasing meth to deliver me from my own perils of a bored life i can tell you that this stuff, in these dosages (150mg spread out over a 9 hr period) do not come close to the same euphoria that I experienced while on similar dosages of meth. but there is a functionality here that is not to be reckoned with, and the smoothness of it all is a seduction all to its own. blends well with booze and conversations, as always.

no what I'm really wondering is HOW NEUROTOXIC IS THIS SHIT and WHERE CAN WE ALL FIND THE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION? from what I've read so far, this shit was built yesterday and not many scienticists have had the time to even dissect a rat's head to tell whether or not the dopaminergic neurons were still intact after a binge or two with this peculiar and rare little step sister to a now-defunct radio-pop groups diet pill of choice. Any links one could share that I happened to have missed? Thank you

no what I'm really wondering is HOW NEUROTOXIC IS THIS SHIT and WHERE CAN WE ALL FIND THE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION? from what I've read so far, this shit was built yesterday and not many scienticists have had the time to even dissect a rat's head to tell whether or not the dopaminergic neurons were still intact after a binge or two with this peculiar and rare little step sister to a now-defunct radio-pop groups diet pill of choice. Any links one could share that I happened to have missed? Thank you
Neurotoxic enough to cause amnesia in higher doses (a cumulative 2g seem within 1-2 days seem to do cause this with high probability)!
Neurotoxic enough to have a grown man who has been handling his chronic pain very well for 12 years wake up at night crying like a little girl due to the neurogenic pain it brought upon him.
Neurotoxic enough to avoid recreational doses like the plague (in my case 250-500mg per IV dose).

BUT

Euphoric enough that despite the ulcers, thromboses and abscesses I still dream of the rush every day.

EDIT: If you think those 150mg have shown you the face of this substance, you are dead wrong. 500mg IV brings on a more intense rush than I've ever experienced off cocaine. It's the fucking bomb. Definitely more suitable for those russian roulette enthusiast type of drug users among us though. In comparison: If 500mg amphetamine phosphate are a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10, this is a 10, 300mg cocaine are an 8.

Last edited:
Neurotoxic enough to cause amnesia in higher doses (a cumulative 2g seem within 1-2 days seem to do cause this with high probability)!
Neurotoxic enough to have a grown man who has been handling his chronic pain very well for 12 years wake up at night crying like a little girl due to the neurogenic pain it brought upon him.
Neurotoxic enough to avoid recreational doses like the plague (in my case 250-500mg per IV dose).

I made very different experiences. Did almost 2g in 36h and did not even have much of a comedown later on. The euphoria and stimulation just faded away slowly, minimal depression - more a "oh, its gone, now I'm sad because it was so awesome"-feeling. Maybe because I sniffed it instead of IVing (and very little of it orally).
Also no amnesia at all - I read a whole book during the second half of the 36h and can easily recall what I read (not word for word but you know...).

Btw it was the stuff from that vendor selling it for *snip - sorry no price discussion*/3g - I found another european vendor who sells it even cheaper but did not test their product yet.

€: Has anyone got long term experience with this substance? Like dayly or at (least very often) usage over a longer period of time (let's say weeks or even months)?

Thanks Cr00k, but even alcohol causes severe amnesia and I'm not entirely sure that is a standard way of marking neurotoxicity. But your dosages are impressive. And so is your testimony of this being a 10 on a scale in which IV cocaine is an 8 and amphetamine merely a 1. But perhaps the inconsistencies in these IV dosages are to explain for this irregular grading scale? I wonder how half a gram of IV meth would score on your chart. Never done so myself but some people do prefer that to IV cocaine; and a half a gram is a half a gram, no matter what drug you are taking.

Either way I'm not poking this, but seeing as how plugging isn't nearly as painful as I was expecting this to be I will no doubt be upping the dosages a little higher next time. Just praying that this doesn't turn out to be the next 4-BMC and other nebulously neurotoxic one hit wonders of the RC world -- or worse.

Thanks for the input thus far.

Excuse me, I seem to have misrepresented the information we have.

There is a chance for this to be severely neurotoxic due to my experiences with high IV doses and several peoples' reports of amnesia, including mine. This can be ignored, but I see it as indicators of neurotoxicity and I'm gonna eat a broom if I am mistaken about that. Just my gut feel, but the indicators are there. I consumed the substance throughout months and had weeks off during which my neurogenic pain, paresthesia and hypesthesia would go into remission, but 2-3 500mg doses would bring it back on within hours.

It's typical for a substance to become toxic after a certain threshold dose, eventhough some substances' toxicity scales down to low doses while showing more severe clinical manifestations at higher doses. Severe changes in perfusion around nerves can lead to cell death, so there are other ways for this to exhibit neurotoxic effects than causing cell death through a more direct mechanism, eventhough the apparent 'caustic' properties (one person reported damage on plastic) seem to indicate some form of direct tissue damage. So did my reactions at the injection sites, but then again I have developed a needle fixation which sometimes causes me to compulsively poke myself many hundred times in a sitting.

My odd and inconsistent doses represent my changing tolerance to stimulants and the fact that I consumed different substances in different episodes of my journey into stimulant abuse. Amphetamine phosphate (very clean salt) became really weird at 600mg in 2 consecutive intravenous doses spaces a couple of hours apart at a point in time when I had no acute stimulant tolerance. I couldn't always do these doses, it really feels like I'm knocking on heaven's door every time. So do 500mg 3F-P. Oh and I've never done meth because it's unhealthy! ;) Stimulant free for more than 6 weeks now, yay.

EDIT: I not once said there was a comedown. I don't get comedowns off stimulants except for cocaine which is dominated by cravings and is limited to the hours when I still have a lot of it in my blood. A comedown is not necessarily a sign of neurotoxicity, polyneuropathia and amnesia are much stronger indicators in this respect.

Last edited:
Can someone pm me a good vendor who does NOT water this stuff down. Im happy to pay if it full strength but at the mo it just seems very mild.

No vendor discussion here, please read the rules. There are other boards where this is allowed! Same goes for beniceman.

Yea your stuff is probably cut because the pure stuff feels like an instant bleeding nose aka being hit with a close fist on your nose.

is very hot today here... I'm thinking about using some today and try snorting 100 mg lines to see if I get more a rush then 40-50 mg lines.

what is so fun about doing drugs iv? just asking because ive never done it and dont understand it... 500 mg doses? wtf

Last edited:
what is so fun about doing drugs iv? just asking because ive never done it and dont understand it... 500 mg doses? wtf
I push the plunger, my heart starts beating harder, faster, blood boiling, breath freezing, heart beating harder yet, boom boom boom, soon overshadowed by a thousand ringing bells and then: Silence. My body freezes, my mind becomes still. Time stops for a moment.
Add to that a latent death wish and you've got an activity that's a shit ton more fun than Russian Roulette. ;)

No seriously though, it's just that feeling of control and power over myself. Oh the irony...
That moment when you see black blood register, "I did it!", here it comes, in a moment I will feel godlike, in a moment I may be dead, I'm still here, mission accomplished, it's the ultimate dopamine surge.

When I snort 3-fpm it makes my nose run like crazy and fill with thick mucus, I think this reduces absorbsion through the mucus membrames. Anyone have any tips on how to prevent this?

I know there are other ways of taking it but ideally would like to snort as I like the rush.

I haven't done 3fpm for 8 days now

And don't really have any urge to do so.

I may dabble again in 3-4 weeks

But then Again I may keep my receptors fresh for when the new and only legal cathinone is released in the uk in 6-8 weeks.

try rinsing your nose with water and get rid of the mucus before snorting.

ive snorteed about 300 mg tonight and imma call it quits... last time since dose 30-45 min. no longer feel that high... Might snort another 100 mg... yea why the fuck not.