• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

I know exactly what you mean @gorestep I've only had a gram this week but daily bumps and even when I've just had one I crave another just to feel the painful burn... Which is pretty messed up for someone who's never done meth or speed lol.

I'm thinking when this gram runs out do I order another or just sack it off cause all of these legal highs are just filthy and end up in an abusive cycle with me

This stuff is god awful.

I want to flush it but I'm genuinely concerned as to what 3g of this stuff will do for the welfare of the bacteria in the sewers below...

God this is awful.

#next!

Jokes aside, I just snorted 50mg of this stuff, shortly followed a handful of water and a cold shower to boot.

What's it like orally? I wouldn't dare think of plugging it, I'd have an anal prolapse within the hour.

I'm getting my 3fpm 70% 3fpm 30% benzocaine and honestly it's so easy to snort

Fuking hell I smoked it in a crack pipe tonight 50mg a hit and it was another level of rush.

But I won't be doing that again I can see how addictive this could be when vaped.

I'm ready to sleep man, got 1.5g left but leaving that for my last session tommorow.

From Monday I'm done with this, it's a very very addictive drug, more so then meph and not as good, it's very good but not as good as meph but much better then street coke.

The hard thing with this is, the absolute lack of comedown people say they feel ill after I've actualy had barely any negative effects mentally from this and physically it's just been sweating really

This stuff isn't god awful atall, I was with some very experience drug mates before and they really enjoyed speed balling this and vaping it. It's a good drug

It's only awful if ur looking at the addiction side then yeah the addiction could be crippling of u let it take u

I'm getting my 3fpm 70% 3fpm 30% benzocaine and honestly it's so easy to snort

Fuking hell I smoked it in a crack pipe tonight 50mg a hit and it was another level of rush.

But I won't be doing that again I can see how addictive this could be when vaped.

I'm ready to sleep man, got 1.5g left but leaving that for my last session tommorow.

From Monday I'm done with this, it's a very very addictive drug, more so then meph and not as good, it's very good but not as good as meph but much better then street coke.

The hard thing with this is, the absolute lack of comedown people say they feel ill after I've actualy had barely any negative effects mentally from this and physically it's just been sweating really

Can I just quickly ask what a moderate oral dose for this stuff will be? I want to give it a fair trial before I do dispose of it tomorrow.

Judging from what Preludin was dosed at (25-50mg) and the fact it's slightly more potent & dopaminergic, I would suggest between 25 and 50mg for a good time, maybe as little as 10mg for a functional stimulation.

Judging from what Preludin was dosed at (25-50mg) and the fact it's slightly more potent & dopaminergic, I would suggest between 25 and 50mg for a good time, maybe as little as 10mg for a functional stimulation.

Interesting. I expected it to be at ~100mg or so?

Maybe I'm overcompensating for the oral route. I think I'll try 50 and see how it goes :)

Thanks though sekio will give it a try tomorrow when the sun comes out to play. Sleep time now zZzZz...!

Last edited:
If u want to reach the total highs of this drugs eg, feeling Fuking amazing it gets a lot different between doses

I'm not suggesting anyone do this but I found

Snorted - 80-100mg every 30-40 mins with some alchol incredibly blissful.

Smoked - 50mg produced intense rush

IV- my friend did 45mg I don't IV

Orally I'm not sure not done oral.

If u want functional - 20mg a hit

Of you want a session on this then 80-100mg lines or 50mg vaped through my own experience

I've never known a drug behave so differently at different doses. The higher u go u can defo feel seretonic activity no where near that of mephedrone but there is some

At high doses this is a pure dopamine drug with a little seretonin thrown on there.

It's almost too good at high doses with alchol, without alchol the first few times was amazing at high doses but then I found it a bit jittery without alchol at high doses

I've given myself 3 small last lines before sleep of 70mg each. With some vodka n orange.

I'm feeling pretty snoozy from the alchol so I recon il be good to sleep in 1-2 hours x

The batch i tried of this was an absolute nose ripper, ive sniffed some harsh shit in my time and this was one of the worst

I agree the 100% pure 3fpm is as bad if not worse the. EthylphenidTe

But the 70 40 mix with benzo is a breeze hardly any burnatal

Anyone that can't sleep pm me . Of ur doing 3fpm tonight. I'm dosing but no chance of sleep I think.

25mg oral for me did little-to-nothing for functional stimulation (though somehow managed to give me a hard time falling asleep even though I took it in the morning). Weird. Not sure I'm wanting to try a higher dose.

Anyone that can't sleep pm me . Of ur doing 3fpm tonight. I'm dosing but no chance of sleep I think.

Honestly a ittle worried about you fella - after reading some of your posts lately.

Are you taking care of yourself? It seems that you've come under the spell of a 3-FPM huh?

How long have you been taking it, and why do you keep carrying on to do so? Do you do it because you enjoy it, or because you feel compulsed to? I imagine the latter?

What is it about the drug that you like so much?

What are your plans to stop, and how do you plan to see them through so you don't end up back on it, or some other substitute?

I think I just don't get this drug because twice I've stick 25mg up each nostril and wanted to cry me eyes out, and each time, I've felt nothing after... Perhaps I'm expecting something more obvious like Ethylphenidate which slaps you around the face, makes your heart race, makes you anxious and jittery. What are the effects of the drug that you're drawn to? I'm really curious because I feel like I'm missing something here... I'm literally just about to flush my 3g's tomorrow if an oral route doesn't work.

Try get some good sleep and look after yaself.

Last edited:
For someone who wanted a slap-in-the-face experience, what do you ^ & others think to 100mg dose orally?

By 'slap-in-the-face experience' - I must first make clear that I don't use stimulants and have no tolerance to 3-FPM. I just kinda feel I've got the day off tomorrow (Saturday) so if I can enjoy this in just one big bomb, then happy days.

The chemical nearly fizzled dissolved my post box with it's causticity so I really don't want to be snorting this.

Still up. Yeah past couple weeks it's take. Hold of me. I've been doing it because it feels good. 100000 times better then ethylphendiate.

I don't want to push u to higher doses but the higher doses is what give the euphoria the rush ect.

It's the best stim to come out since meph.

U should cut ur gram or bomb 100mg