• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

You do know the tourniquet needs to come off PRE injection, right?

Aha of course ? that's why I said I forgot to do it man.

Guys as strange as this sounds I think I've nailed my perfect combo of 3fpm/mpa dose wise....
35mg 3fpm + 85mg MPA in 1CC (ml) of bacsoteric water, no heat.

Best rush I've had (and I've gone into the 200+ mark with both at various different ratios chasing that first rush.. But I had a moment of clarity and realized I was just in self destruct mode, since things brightening up in life I've started being marginally more careful, I still love drugs and the needle (and the damage done ?)
But I think with this pair (3FPM + MPA) as a combo less is more, tolerance depending on how high you go obviously but as I said, I tried higher and higher doses to no avail and not getting what I was chasing... 2nd shot of the day today at 35/85 (first was 60/250) and I can definitely say I was shocked / amazed how good it felt again.

Just a thought, if we do what we do we should at least take precautions in doing so, and I think 85% of us are fiendish even without realizing it, and always just blame tolerance..

Who knows maybe it's something to do with neurological change having a unique effect on me, or maybe I'm onto something.

Hope you're well cr00k, if you have it to hand I'd love to read your findings on the osmolarity of 3f I've never had any luck trawling through the thread aha.

I'm on one tonight and my company has fallen asleep on me so if anyone is up and on it bored hit me up ;D

I haven't done 3fpm for 8 days now

And don't really have any urge to do so.

I may dabble again in 3-4 weeks

But then Again I may keep my receptors fresh for when the new and only legal cathinone is released in the uk in 6-8 weeks.

Any more news on this? What it's called, effects, is it close o mephedrone etc? I'd be very interested to read more about this. Any links I can read?

I loved mephedrone......anything that replicated that would get my money. It is about but silly money at times which you dont mind if it hasnt been cut..........but it usually is.

Any ideas of what it will be like? 3fpm is good but I want a mindfuck and 3fpm is more of a mood enhancer.

Nah it's nowhere near mephedrone

I like it more then meph.. its alot smooter and doesnt give a hang over/kills appetite.

Dude whats olanzapine? Should.I get? Popped anothet 4 etiz tonite + some joints will slep fine now :p

I like it more then meph.. its alot smooter and doesnt give a hang over/kills appetite.

Dude whats olanzapine? Should.I get? Popped anothet 4 etiz tonite + some joints will slep fine now :p

slept so good that I woke up 2 hours late for work.. FML :p

It's an antipsychotic, makes you tired.
And super relaxed. I don't get why everyone gives neuroleptics such a bad name. Get the dosage right and it's just an amazing tranquilizer as well as an excellent med to come off stimulants. Fuck eating a shit ton of benzos, still not being able to go to bed and feeling either tired as fuck the next day or experiencing a rebound.

I have been having a dabble with 3-FPM for a few months now and can conclude that this is my research chemical of choice. I love the content head space and the overwhelming desire to talk talk talk to others. It is far better than Ethylphenidate, which I thought was the dogs dangly bits at the time, but 3-FPM far more easily outshines that nasty, jittery, paranoia inducing EPH feeling. Sexy time on this is great also, a very rampant 8 hours of sexualness was had on this. Make sure to start dosages low and work your way up, I believe there is a ceiling dosage to this chemical but I'm not sure. Me and my partner usually get through one gram in a 12 hour period. I also love the residual stimulation from this, I get so focussed and engrossed in what I am doing, it's fantastic. To sum up then, one hell of a great mood enhancing, talk your tits off, extreme contented feeling, tiger in the bedroom inducing research chemical. Definitely a real winner in my opinion. Stay safe x

Last edited:
I believe there is a ceiling dosage to this chemical but I'm not sure.
Well there always is sort of a ceiling dose where subjective effects won't increase in desirable qualities, but I am afraid for this one it's lies above a lethal dose. ;) I'm not gonna list my doses again so nobody would do anything stupid, but I have felt effects scale at least up to a dosage at 1000% of what others consider a low recreational dose.

I'm with ya crOOk, I too take staggeringly high doses of this when I am on my own, which I would never recommend to anybody. Just washed some down a few minutes ago after being up all night on it. I class it as my occasional treat. I'm feeling good and confident, that's what I love about this chemical, I could ramble on about mindless shit for hours - oh yeah, that's what I've been doing for the past 15 hours solid. I've even got a cheeky donation of $10.00 into bluelight after searching for the best part of two hours how to bloody do it.

See, I'm rambling again!

Thanks for the donation in the name of our community, that's what keeps the site going! :)

Hope you're well cr00k, if you have it to hand I'd love to read your findings on the osmolarity of 3f I've never had any luck trawling through the thread aha.
Well every HCl salt has 2 charges. A mol of 3F-P has a mass of 195g and accounts for 2 osmol (referring to the HCl salt, the freebase has no charges). 300mOsm/L is a physiological concentration. 40mg 3F-P / 195000mg 3F-P / mol = 0,0002 mol = 0.2 mMol. Therefore 40mg/L -> 0.2 mMol/L and 40mg/mL = 200mMol/L.
What's missing is another 100 mMol/L which you can add NaCl for. 58.5g/mol is the molecular mass of NaCl. We need 100 mOsm/L which is 0,1 mOsm/mL. Since 0,1 mOsm/ml = 1/10,000 Osm/ml, we need 1/,000 mol NaCl per mL. 58.5g/10,000 = 5.85mg. No wait, 2 charges per ion pair, so that's a measely 2.9mg. Or 195/40 = (59/4)/x; x = 40x59 / 195x4 = 3

Therefore to adjust a 40mg/ml solution to physiological plasma osmolarity we will need an additional 3mg of NaCl per ml. I hope my math isn't off. I used to prepare 50-70ml for a session and would usually end up using all that. 150-210mg NaCl are easier to work with if you don't have a mg scale. You can also prepare a liter of aqueous NaCl with 3g NaCl, then add 40mg 3F-P per milliliter. Keep in mind I am referring to destilled water, tap water has an osmolarity of it's own, eventhough it's far from high enough to be taken into account as long as you don't push the osmolarity much higher than to physiological level.

Last edited:
Can this stuff be compared to Camfetamine? My supply is now almost gone and now it´s not available anymore and I can´t find any stimulants that aren´t too loaded with adrenergic side effects to be combined with Kratom and Phenibut, CFA was very clear, mostly acting on the dopamine receptors but without any of the side effects that for example methylphenidate or it´s analogues can have.

Last edited:
The new cathinone that is out

Apparantly feels exactly like meph, with a longer effect. Smells the same

They had samples at the shop I use.

Still around 6 weeks till launch.

Only one place will stock it as I know.

It's a very very small loophole which makes this cathinone leagelly allowed in the uk

They had t told me the structure of it yet or it's name as it's so exclusive

Mark my words this will be as big as meph before the blanket bab comes in.

End as we started kind of thing and I will be stocking up.

Massively

I've seen the name of it on another forum but that is entirely off topic anyway.

this stuff feels nothing like meph. but it does remind me an awful lot of d-amp or d-meth, though still a very distinctly different drug. though its effects are subtle and simple, at least at reasonable dosages (50mg hits every few hours), i'd repeat what others say and caution that this may be strongly addictive for some. It's the type of drug you just want to do a little bit every day, until you're out of your supply and your head and mind feel numb and blotted out. If there's to be any comparison to meph it would be in this binge-material shared category, but the high in no way resembles that of 4MMC (nothing does, and I'll believe that new RC knockoff when I see it)

Thanks very much Cr00k
I only use bacteriostatic water unless I've run out when I go for distilled water but that's rare. Is there a big difference in the mathematics between the 2?

I'm beginning to feel I'm doing enough damage to my body with this chemical, as such I doubt I'll be ordering more after this 5g has gone, I'm definitely uncertain of the purity as well which isn't good when you take my preferred RoA :(